2-

Ordinary People (ch 12 rewritten ^_^)

 

“Jongup, all you need to know is that Hitler is a bad man, okay?” Youngjae huffed. He’d been trying to tutor the kid History for the past hour but he still hadn’t managed to get a single thing through Jongup’s thick skull. “Oh, so Hitler is the bad person? Where is he from?” Jongup tilted his head to the side, tucking his pen behind his ear. Youngjae held back the urge to stuff his fist down the other male’s throat, opting to pinch the bridge of his nose. “Hitler is from Germany. Hitler is bad. You can go now.” Youngjae strained, packing up his books to show that he didn’t want to go on any longer. He was surprised he didn’t get an aneurysm from the session with Jongup. 

 

Youngjae plastered on a soft smile when Jongup beamed down at him, thanking him for putting up with his bean for a brain. He waited for Jongup to finally stop waving at him and leave before curling up in his seat, pulling his knees up to rest his chin. He was pretty sure that his brain was fried after the gruelling lesson. He shut his eyes, turning his back towards the wrinkly librarian so she wouldn’t be able to spot him sleeping. 

 

Youngjae had managed to get approximately five minutes of shut eye when he finally realised that someone was staring at him with hot coffee ed towards him. “Go away before I slit your throat.” Youngjae groaned, angling himself so that his back was completely turned towards the nuisance.

 

“Awww. That’s not nice to say to someone who bought you hot coffee.”

 

Youngjae was pretty sure he was going to start crying from the frustration when he recognised the voice. “Cut to the chase. What do you want from me?” 

 

“Nothing. I just want someone to talk to.” Daehyun chirped and slid into the seat in front of him, rubbing the cup of coffee between his palms to keep it warm. “There’s a sea of girls waiting outside to talk to you.” Youngjae mumbled, lifting his head to point at the horde of females creepily peering in to look at the thick-lipped male.

 

“They’re no fun. They just want to get into my pants.” Daehyun pouted, pushing the coffee towards Youngjae who was finally looking at him. “Drink up while it’s still hot.” Daehyun grinned, pulling out his own textbooks to arrange on the large wooden table. Youngjae’s senses perked up when he picked up the scent of vanilla and green tea coming from the cup. “Green tea latte? How do you know my favourite kind of coffee? Are you stalking me?” Youngjae mindlessly asked, too attracted to the warm beverage sitting in front of him.

 

“You were holding a cup of that yesterday when I met you so I thought you liked it.” Daehyun answered. Youngjae couldn’t help the shy smile spreading on his face when Daehyun spoke. Daehyun looked so proud of himself that he remembered. 

 

“So, does this mean we can be friends now?” 

 

“I thought I made it clear yesterday that I don’t make friends. How is it you remember the type of coffee I’m drinking yet not what I said?”

 

“And I thought I made it extremely clear that I really like you and want to be friends.”

 

Youngjae sighed when he felt the frustration from earlier on come back. All he wanted to do was slap the smirk off of Daehyun’s face but he knew he wouldn’t be alive any longer the moment he laid a finger on Daehyun because of his army outside. 

 

“I’m leaving now.”

 

“Then I’m leaving too!” 

 

Youngjae wanted to bury himself alive when Daehyun began packing up his things along with him. 

 

“You’re impossible.”

 

“Nope. I’m Jung Daehyun and I want to be your friend.”

(◕_◕)

 

Himchan giggled to himself while he tried different types of colouring for his pictures, blushing when he scrolled past Jongup’s shirtless pictures. It was probably pretty obvious but his shoot with Jongup had turned out wonderful. He liked the part when he got Jongup to pull off his shirt the best because Jongup had a heavenly body, or at least, upper body. Jongup had dropped the shy act a minute into the shoot and Himchan had to control himself from getting a on the spot. 

Himchan was pretty sure he would have begged for Jongup to take him if it weren’t for the people on set with them. Also, he had Sunwoo by his side, annoying him and teasing him about something along the lines of ‘love at first sight’. Sunwoo also kept showering Jongup in praises, relishing in joy whenever Himchan had shot a glare at him. Sunwoo had a death wish, Himchan just knew he did. 

He’d managed to make it out of the shoot in one piece, just that he was jittery and shone as bright as an apple when Jongup decided to thank him and bro-hug him while he was still shirtless. Himchan had felt like vomiting from the butterflies in his tummy and was forced to push the shirtless boy away from him after a mere couple of seconds. 

He snapped out of his thoughts when Sunwoo appeared in front of his cubicle, tapping his pen annoyingly on the frame of the cubicle. “What do you want Sunwoo?” Himchan sighed, saving the pictures before shutting his laptop to hide any evidence of him admiring the boy from the night before.

“You probably shouldn’t talk to me in that tone right now because the hot boy from last night is calling and I can always ask Dahee to hang up.” Sunwoo smirked, nudging his head towards the clueless secretary who had the phone glued to her ear, giggling at god knows what. “Dahee! Transfer the call now and do remind me to cut Sunwoo’s pay later!” Himchan yelled, the phone already pressed up against his face. 

“Hello, Kim Himchan speaking.”

“Hi! It’s Moon Jongup from last night’s shoot.”

“I was informed that you were on the line. Is there anything you need? Another shoot?”

Himchan shushed his colleagues while Jongup remained silent, his heavy breathing being the only audible thing. Himchan had picked up Dahee mentioning how Jongup was ‘quite the flirt’, quirking his eyebrow at the new piece of information. 

“Actually, I’m not calling you regarding work matters. I actually wanted to know whether you wanted to go for dinner tonight.”

Himchan could hear Sunwoo and Dahee giggling like buffoons next to him, listening in on their conversation. 

“O-oh, there’s really no need to thank me with dinner. I’m just doing my job.” Himchan stuttered, ing the top button of his shirt to allow himself to breathe better.

“I’m not asking you to dinner to thank you, I was thinking of it as a date.”

 

 

(◕_◕)

Yongguk let his fingers trace the inside of his ears, making sure that they weren’t bleeding from the amount of talking he’d been subjected to. He’d expected himself to just walk through the large victorian doors, greet Mrs Choi and get straight to the tutoring but clearly Mrs Choi had different things on her mind. She’d been talking for the past half an hour about the rules and regulations she’d implemented for Junhong and Yongguk wondered why she didn’t just print out powerpoint slides so he could start his job properly. 

He hadn’t even seen the kid he was supposed to be tutoring since he’d stepped into the house even though he was pretty sure he’d seen every single member of Mrs Choi’s staff after he had them formally introduced to him, courtesy of Mrs Choi herself. “So, do you get my drift?” Mrs Choi finally asked, her lips pursed and her eyes turning into slits. “Yes ma’am. Junhong is not to be out after nine thirty at night if I ever take him out for lessons, Junhong is not allowed to take breaks during lessons, Junhong is not allowed to have snacks during lessons, I must end my tuition sessions after two hours because Junhong has either basketball or taekwondo.” Yongguk recited the rules, cringing when he felt like he’d missed one out.

“Very good. However, I have one more thing to discuss with you and it requires you to step out of your field of work just a tiny bit.”

“I’ll be happy to help with anything.”

“Junhong claims that he likes boys. As you probably know by now, I do not approve of such behaviour. His father is completely fine with it but that daft man is fine with anything. I need you to act as a role model for Junhong. Try to brainwash him into thinking that liking girls is good. The girls at the country club are the biggest gossip mongers I’ve seen and I do not need them spreading trash about my only son.”

Yongguk scowled when Mrs Choi spoke, itching to curse at her. It was a well known fact that despite the whole badass surrounded by a ton of girls facade, he was 100% gay. Bang Yongguk liked males and it made his blood boil every time someone claimed that it was ‘unacceptable’. Yongguk could only nod and agree to Mrs Choi’s task.

He let her lead him out of the home office while she ordered one of the maids to get Junhong downstairs to meet his new tutor. Yongguk snorted when he heard a male, probably Junhong, yell out ‘ it’ at Mrs Choi’s orders. Yongguk maintained his smirk, confirming the fact that Junhong was a bratty kid. He observed as the butlers joined the maid and chose to drag Junhong out of his room. Yongguk could only see a head of aquamarine hair at first, patiently waiting to see the infamous Choi Junhong.

Yongguk felt his blood rush south when his eyes met Junhong’s. Junhong had changed and a lot too. Yongguk felt like it was just yesterday that the kid with baby fat had beaten him at a rap battle. This Choi Junhong was different.

This Choi Junhong was hot.

Very hot.

 

A/N: Sorry this took so long. I've been having a ton of tests and I'm finally having a week break from school!