Theme parks, Nightmares & Acceptance

Ordinary People (ch 12 rewritten ^_^)
Yongguk stretched his limbs and yawned. He was trailing behind Junhong and he couldn’t even be bothered to catch up with him. He was too busy admiring Junhong’s back.
 
 
He loved how the boy’s flannel hugged his figure, the skinny jeans a little too ripped on the back. He’d dyed his hair midnight blue after their previous meeting and Yongguk was absolutely smitten by how cute it made Junhong look. 
 
 
“Hey! Yongguk!”
 
 
“Y-yeah?”
 
 
Yongguk was stunned to say the least when he heard the baby like voice call out to him. Did he see me staring? Dammit Yongguk, way to be smooth.
 
 
 
“We can cut the date short if you’re bored. I wasn’t really expecting you to be having fun anyways.” Junhong murmured. 
 
 
He was pouting and Yongguk had almost felt guilty for looking bad. Keyword, almost. 
 
 
“Nah it’s fine. Plus, you’re friends aren’t even here yet.”
 
 
Yongguk trained his eyes on Junhong’s face as the latter chewed on his lower lip. There was a suspicious glint in his deep brown eyes. Yongguk could totally sense that something was off.
 
 
 
 
“They aren’t coming, are they?”
 
“N-no. All of them bailed on me.”
 
“All of them? Not even one could make it?”
 
“I have only two friends. What do you expect?”
 
 
 
 
Yongguk’s jaw slackened slightly and for once, he was at a lost for words.
 
 
He didn’t know what had given him the impression that Junhong was surrounded by a horde of friends. Maybe it was just his straight forward personality or how loud he was but it was obvious to him now that Junhong wasn’t actually like that. 
 
 
Yongguk had never seen Junhong look so exposed. The fact that he didn’t have many friends was like a wound to the poor kid.
 
 
“Hey. Don’t look so sad. We can always have fun together.”
 
 
Yongguk didn’t know what possessed him to say that but he soon found himself lacing his fingers with Junhong and dragging him to the side of the road. Yongguk hailed for a cab, pushing Junhong in excitedly as he chirped the destination to the driver in front.
 
 
“Where are we going?”
 
 
“Everland. You know, the theme park.”
 
 
“Why there?”
 
 
“To make happy memories for you, obviously.”
 
 
 
 
 
Youngjae pressed his face into his sheets. There was a breeze blowing through his window. The smell of jasmine green tea spread throughout his room as his mom spoon fed him chicken porridge. 
 
 
It wasn’t often that he fell sick so it was like they’d just found out that he had a life threatening disease when he did. 
 
 
Youngjae couldn’t lie about loving the fact that he didn’t have to lift a finger because his mom did all the work but he hated the feeling of being suffocated because his mom was always around him. 
 
 
He took a breather when the phone rang and his mother rushed out to the living room, casting Youngjae a worried glance before she disappeared down the hallway. He could hear her murmuring over the phone, catching a couple of her words.
 
 
‘I can’t leave him alone for three hours, Mei.....Yes he’s already seventeen but I’m not going to make him suffer by leaving him at home......Fine, I’ll talk to him.’
 
 
Youngjae waited for his mother to return. He was already expecting the intense look of guilt on his mother’s face so he wasn’t surprised when she walked in looking as though she killed his beloved puppy. 
 
 
“Jae, honey, your aunt Mei needs me to watch over the kids while she’s settling something at work. I’m sorry but I’ll have to leave you on your own for a bit. Is that okay with you because I can always tell aunt Mei that I can’t make it if you want.”
 
 
“Mom, I’m seventeen! Let me live a little.” Youngjae groaned out.
 
 
He cursed himself for choosing to speak because he was soon coughing to no end, making this throat hurt even more.
 
 
“Be safe, Youngjae. I don’t want a repeat of the time you got stuck in the toilet.”
 
 
Youngjae didn’t forget to send a glare his mother’s way as she pecked him on the forehead.
 
 
Youngjae rolled onto his side and tried to get some shut-eye but he was interrupted five minutes into his near slumber.
 
 
“Yes, mom?”
 
 
“I’m your mom now? I’m honoured!”
 
 
Youngjae’s eyes shot open as he heard the husky voice float across the room. He pushed his head into his pillow, begging it to swallow him up and make him disappear from the face of the earth. 
 
 
He felt his bed dip but he kept his face buried in his pillow. 
 
 
“Jae! Look up!”
 
 
Youngjae groaned even more as Daehyun whined.
 
 
He was fine with his suffocating himself till Daehyun began to tug at his sweats, slowly lowering them to get his attention.
 
 
Youngjae mustered up all the strength he had in his weak body and flung a pillow at Daehyun’s beautiful face. Yes, beautiful. 
 
 
“Well hello there friend.”
 
 
“You’re such a nightmare.”
 
 
 
 
 
Himchan stood still, shell shocked. His face was burning hotter than the sun, from both the embarrassment and the kiss. He was knocked back into reality when Jongup pulled him forward, getting closer to plant his lips on his own again. 
 
 
Himchan pushed him away lightly, begging the shorter male to let him go. 
 
 
“Himchan-”
 
 
“Stop. Let me process everything before I do something stupid.” Himchan mumbled. 
 
 
He pulled a chair out and slid into it as though his legs had turned into jelly. The pads of his fingers fell to his lips. He could still feel the burning sensation from the kiss and he had to admit that he absolutely loved it. 
 
 
His eyes traveled to Jongup who looked like a crushed puppy. Worlds apart from the Jongup two minutes ago. He looked so unsure of himself and all Himchan wanted to do was crush him in his arms and kiss him all day long. 
 
 
“Jongup, come over here.” Himchan whispered, barely audible.
 
 
Jongup shifted anxiously towards the photographer, afraid that he’d be turned down. He didn’t think he could face the rejection.
 
 
“Come closer.”
 
 
Jongup took a deep breath and dragged his feet till his was right next to Himchan.
 
 
The legs of the chair scraped against the floor and it was followed by a tense silence. The air hung heavy over them as they stared at each other. 
 
 
Himchan was absolutely terrified and Jongup didn’t look any better. Himchan tried to search for something in Jongup’s eyes. Just something to show him that he was actually sincere about everything. The confession, the kiss, everything.
 
 
“Moon Jongup, are you sure you’re in love with me or do you think that this is going to be temporary?”
 
 
“Himchan-”
 
 
“Tell me, Jongup. Is this real?”
 
 
“I love you, Kim Himchan, with all my heart. I may not have known you for all my life but I know what liking someone feels like but this is a whole new sensation I feel. I am completely in love with you.”
 
 
Himchan didn’t waste any more time and crushed their lips together again. Their teeth clashed and it actually hurt but both of them were too preoccupied with each other.
 
 
Jongup let his hands rest on Himchan’s slender hips while the latter had his fingers tangled in Jongup’s soft chestnut hair. Their lungs screamed for them to separate but they kept themselves attached. 
 
 
Jongup’s soft crescent shaped lips was like ecstasy to Himchan, he couldn’t get enough. 
 
 
He pressed his body against Jongup’s and the said male pushed Himchan up against a wall, devouring his moans as he kissed him harshly. 
 
 
The two only pulled away when Himchan began to feel light headed from the lack of air. They had goofy grins spread across their faces as they looked back at each other.
 
 
“Moon Jongup, I think I might be in love with you.”
 
 
 
 
word count: 1,319
 
playlist:
-U & I - Ailee
-Flashback - After School
-Hyde - Vixx
-Coffee Shop - B.A.P
-Insane - A-JAX
 
A/N: hey look it’s an update. So I’ve been in a super good mood for two weeks now (all thanks to a certain someone at school) and I’ve decided to update more because of that. I’ve got a new story up too (I’m losing my marbles). It’s called Flower Boy Next Door and it’s a daejae fic. Also, I’ve changed up my plot for Bipolar and it’s been renamed Number One. Check it out whenever you’re free. Buhbye~ Comment, Upvote & Subscribe my lovelies ~