The Dreamboat & The Date

Ordinary People (ch 12 rewritten ^_^)

Himchan was beyond jittery. He'd managed to finish editing a couple of photographs before Sunwoo finally dragged him away to the stylists' room where they kept racks and racks of clothes the designers left behind. "Cha Sunwoo! Your head will roll and if you don't let go of me this instant!" Himchan yelled, tugging at his hand that was trapped in Sunwoo's own.

"Yeah, cool, okay. I'm not going to let you leave this building looking like that. Especially since you're going out with the dreamboat of the century.". 

Himchan pouted when he looked down at himself. He did look like a used rag. The cuffs of his shirt had vomit-like coffee stains and his dress pants had more holes than cloth. "Dahee! Get your makeup kit ready. Himchan's face is all set up for you!"

Himchan grimaced when Dahee came running with a stick of eye liner in hand and a bag in the other. He could feel every single fibre of his manliness leave his body as she lined his eyes in a thick layer of black. Sunwoo completely ignored his whining as he busied himself with picking the right pair of chinos to go with a white flannel he was holding. "Himchan-ah, just relax and leave the work to us. We're going to make you look hotter than the sun." Sunwoo sassed, snapping his fingers in a 'z' formation as he did so.

"Note that I can cut your paycheck by more than half and I do have your mum's number in my phone. I can always tell her about that little singing boyfriend you have."

"Whatever. I can always crash your date with Jongup and tell him about that one time you got so drunk, you went on top of the stage and-"

"Okay! I get it. Let's spare Dahee of the details. I, too, would rather not be reminded of my teenage years."

Himchan winced when Sunwoo started tugging at his hair with the round brush, adding slobs of hairgel to his once-smooth blonde hair. "So, are you excited about your date with Jongup?"

"It's not a date Sunwoo. He's probably just going to bring me for coffee and leave after the standard time of useless banter."

"Says you. Jongup asked you out on a date and Dahee is a witness. Wonder what he sees in you. I was at the set and yet he asks you out."

"Shut up Sunwoo before I tear of your mouth."

"Yeah go ahead. I am the one doing your hair. I can shave it off before you can even say 'sorry'. Wouldn't that be nice? A new style for a change. It will fit with the warm weather very well."

 

ヽ(^‥^=ゞ)

After half an hour of torture and hairgel, Himchan was finally out of the clutches of a sassy Sunwoo and an overexcited Dahee. "You look hot. Not as much as me but still.". Himchan gave himself a once over and a burst of confidence entered his system. He looked good. The aquamarine chinos did nothing but outline his thighs and the flannel looked amazing on him, if he had to say so himself. 

"You're good to go Himchan. Dreamboat is waiting for you on his sweet ride and is looking mighty fine himself so knock yourself out."

Himchan threw one last thank you to the duo looking on like proud parents and rushed into the lift to bring him down to heaven. He ignored the confused stares he got from his colleagues, brushing it off as them being envious of how good he looked. Himchan literally skipped out of the elevator when it dinged and the doors slid open. He shot a grin at the old clerk sitting by the reception desk and snorted when he attempted a wolf-whistle. He was feeling good now.

The adrenaline pumped through his veins as he stepped out of the building. He took a whiff of the city air, anything was better than the air inside his office. "Hey! Nice to see you again so soon.". Himchan blushed when he felt Jongup pulling him into a light hug. Were they already at that stage?

"It's nice to see you too." Himchan shyly smiled and let Jongup guide him to his ride. Himchan cocked an eyebrow when he noticed the motorbike. He recalled Sunwoo mentioning a 'sweet ride' and this was so not what he was expecting. Himchan didn't question the vehicle, afraid of hurting Jongup's feelings.

He slid onto the leather seat and awkwardly searched for somewhere to hold on to. He jumped when Jongup took his arms and wrapped it around his own waist. "Hold on tight. It's going to be a long ride and I tend to speed." Jongup chuckled and started the engine. 

"Hold on. Where are we actually goi-HOLY MOON JONGUP! STOP SPEEDING BEFORE WE DIE!"

Himchan tightened his grip around Jongup's waist. He could hear the boy laughing to himself. He shot a glare at Jongup though he knew he wouldn't be able to see it. Himchan's face heated up when Jongup wriggled in his tight grip, his hand brushing against the boy's abs. He cursed when he realised that Jongup was just wearing a wifebeater and a denim shirt. The thin cloth of the wifebeater felt nice under his fingers and he couldn't help but play with it, all until Jongup started giggling.

"That tickles hyung." Jongup giggled some more.

"How is it you go from undeniably y to an adorable puppy in a matter of seconds?"

"I guess that's my charm. The girls love it.".

Himchan stabbed Jongup's side with his finger, tutting the latter for being so cocky. 

"So, as I was asking just now before I was rudely interrupted, where exactly are we going?"

"It's a surprise but you'll like it. It's a place I used to go to when I wanted to clear my mind." Jongup chirped, smiling to himself when he felt Himchan nuzzling his face into his back.

"Are we there yet?"

"Soon, hyung. Soon."

ヽ(^‥^=ゞ)

Himchan hopped off the motorbike the moment it stopped moving. He massaged his legs to ease the cramp. "Look up hyung." Jongup mumbled into his ear from behind, pushing him towards their destination. His breath left him when he looked up. It was beyond gorgeous. He felt his hand being tugged down and turned to Jongup to see him removing his shoes. 

"Just place them beside mine. They'll be safe."

Himchan kicked off his shoes along with Jongup. He couldn't control the urge to run. He beamed when he felt the warm sand envelope his feet. Jongup and Himchan raced towards the water, last person having to dunk his head into the salty water. Himchan whined when he fell behind. He shivered when Jongup splashed him. "You're going to pay for that!". Himchan mimicked Jongup's actions and soon, the younger male was soaked to the bone but he still had a large smile on his face.

The two continued splashing about, ignoring the adults clicking their tongues at them for behaving like children. Himchan didn't even care that he squealed like a girl whenever Jongup poured water all over him. This was the happiest he'd ever been in months and he wasn't going to let a couple of pissy adults and wet clothes ruin it for him. 

 

ヽ(^‥^=ゞ)

Jongup let the seawater wash his feet as he fell back next to Himchan. He felt a wave of happiness wash through him as he turned to look at Himchan smiling up at the sky. "Happy?"

"Very. The best I've been in months." Himchan sighed happily, inching closer towards Jongup. Both of them were completely drenched and sand got in between their toes but they continued grinning at each other. "Himchan, do you believe in love at first sight?"

"It depends on the situation. Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. Why do you ask?"

"No reason. Just a conversation starter."

"You're weird......but I like it." Himchan confessed. He felt a surge of electricity when the tips of his fingers met Jongup's and jerked back. Jongup felt it too.

"Then, do you believe in soulmates?"

"Kind of."

"Then what would you do if I say that I think I've met mine and he's right next to me right now?"

o(^・x・^)o

Yongguk gulped as Junhong slid closer to him, his fingers lightly grazing Yongguk's palm. He watched as Junhong's eyes scanned over the pages of the book he'd bought inpromptu to the lesson. He struggled to keep himself from caressing Junhong's hand and opted to sit on his hands instead.

"Hyung, are you okay?"

"Hmm? O-oh yeah. I feel wonderful."

"Cut the crap. I'm seventeen years old which means I'm old enough to know that you're molesting me with your eyes."

"Just shut it and read the book."

"Why should I? I bet you don't know a quarter of the crap that I've been reading." Junhong whined, fingers aching to slam the book shut. "How would you know that? I probably know more that Beethoven." Yongguk mumbled, pushing Junhong's head down to face the book.

"Hyung, you're a famous underground rapper who lives by hip hop and rap music. I'm most likely your number one fan so I would at least know that you do not listen to a single second of classical music."

"You're my fan?"

"Yes. A very dedicated one at that." Junhong smiled, happy that he finally managed to distract Yongguk from the lesson and get him to talk about other things.

"Then why would a fan of mine beat me at a battle? Aren't you fans supposed to keep your idol happy?" Yongguk asked, frowning at the memory of his embarrassment the day he lost to a newcomer.

"I wanted you to recognise me, praise me or just something. I'm surprised you even remember." Junhong pouted, sliding over to his bed to lie down. "So you beat me at a battle so that I would recognise you? If you're my number one fan, you should know that I absolutely hate losing. Anyways, it was just your beginner's luck."

"You know what? Why not we battle it out again tonight? Let's go to the club and we can decide who the better rapper, fair and square."

"Not at all. Your mum expects me to be your classical music teacher, not someone who helps you sneak out at night."

"Who says you have to help me sneak out?"

"Fine. Tonight. 10pm. At the club."

 

a/n: Himup + bangzelo teaser :) I managed to type it all out again without getting irritated about yesterday's incident so here is my gift. Comment, upvote & subscribe *^^*

Happy Birthday Yongguk

(because Himchan looks hella fine and Himup)

also, introducing to you Sunwoo & Dahee:

Sunwoo (B1A4):

Dahee (Glam):

Buhbye~