Truth

Three Worlds Apart

 

The next day

Yuto walked out his house carrying his bag with one shoulder and his drumsticks popping out of that bag. He walked silently and he saw Mimi’s figure as he  was walking..

“Eiii? The heck ! Mimi?” he said to himself, he walked faster and at the corner she saw again Mimi standing and waving at him. “Ohhhmy ! …..this is stress.”

 

At the school, he saw Inoo and Rein..

“Ehhhhh?” He looked at them walkingso lovey dovey.. “Okay..so now am I gonna walk alone?....my “bestfriends” are busy with their own lives now.” He is now emphasizing the words bestfriends….

 

__

The ugly hairyman grabbed Ayumi’s hair and now slammed her at the concrete wall.

“Oniiiichan!” Ayumi was begging for help….

Chinen ran rapidly as he saw her sister being brutally beaten by the ugly beast..

“Yamettteee!” Chinen shouted.

The ugly looked at him and released Ayumi who was now bleeding profoundly.

“Ayumi!” Chinen looked at her sister as she laid down the ground. He looked at the ugly man and his eyes turned from hazel to reddish…..

“Nandeeee?!” the ugly man asked as he was now kinda scared of what was Chinen was acting.

Chinen moved forward as he looked fiercely to the monster. “You dare touch my sister huh!...” he stretched his left arm raising it up .. a light shattered at the whole place.

‘Well thank you for hurting my little sister on that way you freak!” then he landed his hand infront of the ugly man.. “You’ll see the punishment for doing such a thing…” he tightened his grip on the monsters neck… Now he was eager to kill this beast right away..

“I will never ever bring that girl here on this place…” Chinen said…

The ugly man cant breath… he lose his consciousness and slammed his body on the floor as Chinen released him.

“I told you to never use your hands on my sister right?” Chinen said as he bent down and look at the ugly man who was now grasping for his breath. Chinen looked at his hands and his nails grew bigger. He plunged his nails on the monsters neck and slid id down to his throat, making the ugly beast moan…Chinen pulled his hand and looked at his bleeding fingers…

“I keep my promises..” Chinen said as he stood up. Then as he walked through his sisters direction the ugly man’s body disappear leaving ashes on the floor.

Chinen smirked and grabbed her sister’s shoulder to stand up.

 

__

On her wawy to school, because of the school’s festival she was a blue dress and her hair was clipped on one side, she pulled her dress because she felt like it was revealing all. While she was walking she saw Mimi grasping for her breath…

“Mimi chan?” Yuki asked as she looked at her.

Mimi looked at her and grabbed her arm.

“Heyyy chotto!” Yuki was trying to release from her grip but it was too tight. They kept on running until they reach a place.

Yuki looked at the place and saw an open window…all lights off.

“Mimi…is this your house? It kinda creeps me off.” Yuki asked as she hold tightly on her bag. “Mimi chan..”

“Shut up!” Mimi shouted after not saying any words.

“What…..?” Yuki said as she looked at her walking on a large space, walking the stairs and they entered a room.

Yuki went inside and looked at the girl lying on the bed..”Who….”

“Chinen Ayumi..” Mimi said as she looked at the girl who was sleeping.

“Chinen?”  Yuki wondered.

“She was Chinen’s sister..” Mimi said as she cried.

Yuki looked at the girl and held her hand. “She’s dead…?” she asked and looked at Mimi.

Mimi cried as she cant say the word yes….. Someone bragged the door as Mimi cried..

“Mimi…. I told you to lock the door!..” a voice said.

Yuki looked at where the voice is coming.. Chinen came and looked at Yuki..

“What are you doing here?” Chinen looked at her..

Yuki stood up and said. “Mimi….”

Chinen interrupted her and said. “Mimi???” he turned to look around but Mimi was not there..

Yuki went infront of Chinen and touched his bruise on his lips. “What happened?”

Chinen turned to his right to avoid her gaze. “What happened..?” Yuki repeated.

“Nothing~” Chinen said now impatient. “You better get out of this place…..” he added.

“But why?” Yuki said as she looked down.

Chinen looked at her and said. “Because Im afraid that If I fall for you… it would be hard to me if I would leave this place..”

“Ehhh…” Yuki was shocked of what Chinen had told her. “Anooo~ Chinen..” Yuki said.

Chinen grabbed Yuki’s hand and brought her at the attic rapidly at his back..

“Ehhhh~ So you really are a prince of the underworld chuchu huh!.” Yuki was amazed of Chinen’s powers.

 

They arrived at the top of Chinen’s house where they can see everything.

“Woaaahhh~ Sugoi nee ^^” Yuki was astonished.

Chinen looked at her and said. “I know you’re not a typical ordinary person Yuki….”

Yuki was shocked but then she uttered .. “I know…”

 

Ever since I was young, I barely thought “why am I hearing such words coming from their mind?” I hardly thought why would a normal person like me would be given such a thing like this.. is this a talent or what? The way I see things are also weird specially when iam being knocked down everytime that premonition was done crossing my mind…

 

“So, you knew already that you’re a bait for me to retain my position?” Chinen asked.

Yuki nodded and said. “hai!”

“But why are you acting all numb and what..” Chinen widened his eyes.

“Actually I don’t know it at first, but thanks to you… it activated all my hormones and genes.” Yuki said as she looked at the sky.

Chinen stood silent and said. “But I don’t want you to be my bait…. I don’t want you to suffer the things like I suffered..”

Yuki looked at him and said….. “Tomorrow, Ill give you an answer if ill be accepting you’re deal or not.” Then she stood up.

 

--

At school

Keito bumped on Yuto who was eating a popsicle.

“Owwww….my mango popsicle icecream!” He said as he looked down on the stains on his polo shirt..

‘Gomenasai Yuto kun.” Keito said.

Yuto smirked at him and said. “Ohh~ why are you such in a hurry by the way?”

Keito looked around and said. “You’re not with Yuki?”

“Yuki? Ohh~ I thought she was with you….. just like how Rein was with Kei!.. tssss..” he hissed and smirked again.

Keito looked at Yuto and said. “Don’t tell me you liked Rein?”

Yuto laughed as he heard him that.. “Huh!! That girl…? No! of course not.. I would never ever fell in love with that person!.....” he said.

Keito tapped him and said. “So defensive…” then walked.. “Jaa ! Ill go look for Yuki chan…”

“Im not defensive….hmppf~” he told himself and walked bumping on Mimi…

“Ohhh~ not again…..my shoulder is badly beaten on bumping person…I should gain weight..” he told himself.

“You cant gain if youre eating popsicles…” Mimi told him..

“Mimi chan..” he rubbed his eyes as he saw her..

Mimi looked at him and just offered his hanky. .”In case you’re saliva will fall for looking at me like that…”

Yuto grabbed her hanky and wiped it on his lips.. “Nooooo! Chotttooo~”

I don’t know why… but for some reason I want to care for him.. I don’t know why – Mimi

 

Okay.. done.. comments please.. :””>