The Meeting

Three Worlds Apart

"Stop those nonsense or I'll kill your sister immediately." One ugly hairyman told Chinen.

Chinen glared a fierce look at the guy and his eyes turned but it didnt affect that ugly hairyman at all. "Leave my sister alone you freak."

"Huh! Leave? Then give up that rank and give it to me then Ill really leave your sister alone." The guy strangled her sister even tighter.

"Onii sama" Her sister told her.

"Ayumi!" Chinen was now hot on getting his hands on the guy but scared to hurt her sister instead.

"okay! let's stop this sacrificing game of ours!....." Chinen controlled himself. "Now what do you want.?" he asked.

The ugly hairyman released her sister and pushed it really hard towards Chinen. "ittai!" Ayumi shouted as she looked on the man.

 

"My request is simple.... Just give us the rank here on underworld and that's done."The guy said as he looked at him.

"What if I dont want to?" Chinen challenged.

The guy looked at him closely with his black eyes and said. "Then go to the human realm and bring me this girl.."

Chinen looked at him eye to eye and said. "Who?"

 

_____

 

 

"Ohhhh my gosh!" Yuki said while preventing the ice cream to spill on her dress. 

Yuto looked at him and said. "You're such a clumsy girl Yuki-chan."

"Whatever." Yuki said while the ice cream. "Treats from a best friend really makes the food even more delicous Yutti."

Yuto stared at her while his ice cream and said. "Yah I know.... You like treats.!" then he laughed. "Such a piggy bank!"

"Piggy bank?" Yuki looked at him.

Yuto nodded and said. "Its because you always keep your money to yourself not even treating me......." then he raised his pointing finger and said. "not even once since we were little boys and girls."

Yuki laughed as she heard 'boys and girls' "You really like the word "S" right." then she walked.

Yuto thought clearly on what was Yuki was saying and said. "What are you pertaining at?"

"Nothing much." Yuki said as she showed him a smile.

 

Yuki Sakura, 3rd year junior a pharmacist student [well a rare course to get right?] well, his my bestfriend .. the most ever clumsy, stupid but so easy to be asked for treats Yuto Nakajima. He always wears his glasses not even knowing that he was quite handsome when he's not wearing at all. [i saw him once]. I do like my stupid BFF, but i dont want to tolerate it myself. Because I have this some guy who I was so addicted. Well, he's the most popular guy in this school, the most handsome and most most most beautiful when strumming his guitar...

 

Yuki and Yuto was teasing each other when ...

"Keito! You're polo was stained." a boy with a moderate voice said.

Yuki looked at the guy and gulped. "Ke-i-to....kun"

Keito looked at his polo and grabbed his hanky.

 

Yah. He's my crush. Keito Okamoto, But.. I do have some negative impression right? Whatcha think guys? I didnt intend to spill some rocky road ice cream on his dress.

 

"Gomenasai.' Yuki said.

Keito stood silent while Hikaru was blabbing. 

'Dont worry. This was nothing...." keito smiled as he looked at Yuki who was avoiding to look at him. "Instead are you okay?" he added.

Yuki blushed and didnt answer. Yuto butted in and said. "You can wear my polo if you want,. since this clumsy BFF of mine spilled her ICE CREAM on you. [he's really emphasizing ICE CREAM]" he offered his polo.

"Owww. Okay. Thank you." keito said as he hold onto Yuto's polo then walked out together with Hikaru.

 

Yuki looked up having a sad face and at the same an irritable face towards Yuto.

"What?" Yuto asked.

Yuki looked at him and said. "You asking me what?!"

Yuto laughed and said. "Look your nostrils are getting bigger. You're  also blushing like a tomato." he teased.

Yuki grabbed her mirror and looked at herself. "Ohhh my!" 

Yuto throwed his hanky on Yuki's face and said. "better cover your face with these because it might burst anytime!"

"Pfffft!" Yuki expressed as she took off the hanky away off her face.

"This is disgusting!" Yuki said while throwing the hanky again to Yuto.

Yuto smelled his hanky and said "No its not...." 

"Yuck!"

 

While the two were teasing at each other, they sensed that someone was following them, staring at them and gurading them.

'Can you feel that?" Yuto asked.

"The what?" Yuki said seems to be pretending.

Yuto was now scared . 'I think someone was following us."

"What ever. You scaredy cat!" Yuki said as she pushed Yuto away from her and walked faster.

"Heyyy! Dont leave me pggy bank." Yuto said while following Yuki.

 

 

So is that the girl that I should be bringing? A human? Tssss. What a problematic situation Am I going through. They seemes to be stupid unlike us. Chinen told himself as he was staring at them from above the tree.

 

 

 

-----

 

First chappy done.

Please do comment ! please please please !  :) I love to hear something from you! <3