we're on vacation.

Three Worlds Apart

 

That week, Yuto talked to Yuki and Rein.

“Yoooowh~” Yuto happily said.

Rein looked at him and said. “So what’s with the yoooowh~?” rein asked him gesturing like a rapper.

“Nothing….!” Yuto said. “Ehhh~ you have anything to do this weekend guys?” Yuto asked.

“Weekend……?hmnnn….” the two thought in unison.

“Me its already my sembreak..” Yuki said first.

“As for me… im free almost every weekend…so what is it?” Rein answered also.

Yuto looked at them and said. ‘Want to relax?” He said.

The two looked at each other and said. ‘Is it your treat?”

“Hai!!” yuto said and added  ‘Ohhh~ bring also Kei, Hika & Keito along.”

Yuki and Rein looked at him and touched his forehead. ‘Ohhhhmygahhhd…? Are you sick?” rein overactingly said.

“Ohmy…are you kinda having problems today?” Yuki asked also

Yuto laughed and said. “ I just thought of having some time to relax.” Yuto explained.

‘So……after ki-….” Rein was interrupted when Yuto covered .
“Shut up Rein chan..” Yuto said then released her.

Yuki laughed and said. “Stop it you two…”  as she became a referee again.

__

Weekend had came.

“Yossssh~ the beach is so………” Rein said as she stretched her arms widely.

Kei hugged her waist and said. ‘you’re getting fat…”then released her and laughed which made Rein smirked.

‘Youuuuuuuuuu!” Rein said as she ran after Kei who was running for his life.

“They’re so funny together…..”  Keito smiled at Yuki.

“Yahhh~ I think they’re always like that…or forever will be like that…” Yuki said.

“Sooooo… ikouzo?” Keito said as he held Yuki’s hand tight and lead her way.

--

Yuto just looked at her two friends being happy. Oh how he wished Mimi was there.

“Mimi..where are you…” Yuto shouted while looking at the sea.

“Over here….” A girl said.

Yuto freaked out and blinked thrice as she a familiar figure coming his way.

“Mimi??????” Yuto looked at the figure.

“Why are you so loud just looking for me huh???” Mimi said while covering her ears and said. “Are you that inlove with me huh??” she as she stood infront of him.

The sun was brighting so heavily that Mimi’s face was shadow on his eyes.

“What if I told you that yes…im totally inlove with you….” Yuto said as he leaned closer to Mimi but Mimi pushed him and said. “Don’t ever try to kiss me again….” She laughed.

Yuto laughed and said. “I love you…” as the sun rises down.

 

__

Chinen was walking at the beach and saw Keito and Yuki walking hand in hand together.

“Ehemmm~” he interrupted.

Keito looked at the guy and said. “Chinen kun..you know …” Keito wondered.

“of course not……….our house is just nearby.” Chinen defended.

Yuki looked at Chinen and said. “Who’s with you…”

“Mimi…” Chinen said as he looked at her.

“Ohhh~ …really?” Keito and Yuki said in unison…

“Soo. Is you BFF really into my cousin?” Chinen asked Yuki.

“Well, I can sense that yeah~ he’s really into your cousin…” yuki said.

“So why are you here?” Keito interrupted.

Chinen looked at Keito and said. “Because there is someone who’s calling me here…” Chinen said.

“Who?” The two in unison.

__

Rein went up to their room that day. She lied on the bed and fixed her things, opened her netbook and sat firmly. She was surprised to see that someone was at their CR, when the person get out she was more surprised that her face turned red as in like tomato.

“Ohhhmy…Kei! What are you doing here?” she said while covering her eyes.

Kei got out of the CR topless with his pants on.

“What? Im on my pants.. and as if ill do something to you……” Kei said.

Rein got irritated and said. “What the……”

“Why.. you want me to do something…?” Kei asked ertly..

“Now you’re such a ert….” Rein smirked while pointing at him.

“No iam not!” Kei defended himself and turned at her. But he tripped and fell down above Rein and he gulped.

“Now I can totally conclude that were really so close huh? What do you think? We’re always like this…” Rein said while looking at him inches apart.

Kei nodded and said. “Maybe its our favorite hobby. To keep ourselves inches apart…ONLY”

The two laughed together.

__

‘So…..can you be my girl?” Yuto asked

Mimi looked at Yuto and said. “Do I have any choice?”

Yuto shaked his head and said. “NO!”

Mimi smiled and said. “Then it’s a yes!”