Im Yuki Sakura ~ desu

Three Worlds Apart

Yuki stood silent as she heard the two almost fighting. Keito was staring at Chinen at that time. [ what i mean is a furious look] Yuto can sense an intense scene between the two.

"Nee Rein chan!" Yuto was being naughty on Rein now.

"What now?" Rein asked Yuto [now being so irritated at him with eyes glaring at him as if she will kill him in no time]

Yuto shut up as he saw her like that and told her. "Nothing..~"

 

FLASHBACK 

Keito, Chinen, Mimi and Yuki met at the first time. Keito looked at Chinen fiercely and some kinda electricity like shown in the anime movies. Yuki looked at the three alternately and said. " What are you guys doing?" 

The she paced out, not knowing who carried her to the infimary.

 

END OF FLASHBACK...

___

 

Yuto looked at Chinen and Keito and pretended to cough. Keito looked at her and helped her stand up.

"Arigatou keito-kun" she said while holding on Keito's delicate hand.

Keito smiled as they looked at each other.

"If we may excuse....." Yuto interrupted but Rein grabbed his shirt and took him outside the clinic.

"Eiiii.. Rein.......!" While Yuto was trying to escape from the brutality hands of Rein. "We will go now..Sorry if this...STUPID. [she really emphasized to the word "stupid"] guy keeps on blabbering......" then smiled .....

Yuto was grasping for his breath, but it was too late. Rein closed the door and there left the others.

 

Inoo looked at Rein who was was busy talking outside the door and Inoo was kinda distracted with her grabbing his shirt and pulling him out the infirmary. "What the hell is he to him?"  he asked himself as he kept on hearing and seeing them without even knowing the Hika was keep on talking and talking there.

 

'Ehhhh? So am I talking at some kinda statue over here or at the wind passing by me?" Hika said while snapping his fingers infront of him. "KEI INOOOOO!" Hika shouted.

Inoo almost jumped up of Hika's calling and shouted back. "NANIII?"

"Ohh~ why angry?" Hika was surprised of Inoo's response and saw him walking out of the clinic. "Ehhhh~~~ chottttooooo! Chotttto!............" Hika said while extending his left arm to reach Kei....

 

Keito and Yuki laughed as they saw the two like some kind of couple having an LQ or something.

"Are they like that always?" Yuki asked Keito.

Keito nodded and looked at Chinen and Mimi.

 

'So......" Chinen said as she looked at Mimi.

Keito wondered what the two was doing, he grabbed Yuki at her shoulder and said "Dont you ever dare" with eyes glaring towards them.

"Keito..." Yuki looked at him with eyes talking saying "stop". It was actually the first time she saw  him like that. For almost 4 years being inlove with that guy.

Mimi talked and said. "you like her right.........?" then he turned a look at keito straight in the the eye which seems electricity current is flowing the whole place.  'keito okamoto- kun" then she tilted her head.

 

'Whatever just shut up you..." keito was now angry at the two of them. 

Chinen walked infront of Yuki and held up her chin up " No matter what happens , Ill get you......' Without thinking what he was thinking what he was saying. Yuki turned her head on the right and then looked at Chinen. 'What do you want.."..

 

Silence covered the whole infirmary the Chinen uttered. 'YOU!"

By what he said Keito kept his temper too much, so he grabbed Chinen's collar uniform and pushed him on the wall locking his neck by his arm. "You underworld prince..." Keito was now really angry....

Mimi tapped her forehead with her hand and said... "You're busted dear prince" then went infront of Yuki...

 

She galred at her with red eys as if hypnotizing her. She held up her chin and mouthed some words "kurumayume.." an alienatic word or chant or somthing that she whispered at Yuki's ears.

 

Keito heard Mimi and shouted... "NooooO!" then he released Chinen and loked at Yuki....

 

Yuki spaced out but Keito shaked her. 'Oiii!" keito shouted Yuki breathed out and exhaled deeply and heavily as if releasing some negative vibes out of her body sending chills to her bones. "Nani?" she looked at Keito as if nothing happened.

 

"Did I hear right?" Yuki said as she was slowly moving towards Chinen who was lying on the ground because of what keito did to him.

Chinen was shocked to hear that from her , he actually he expected her to lose consciousness and forget everything because she was been blown by Mimi's powers.

'Nande?" Chinen asked himself, now being scared. .."Whay are you not the same as others?"

 

Yuki bent at him and looked at him straight in the eyes/ "So am I really creeping you out....right now?" then she stood up.

 

"She was actually ,..... not some kinda human......" Keito widened his eyes.

"Now Im really sure she isnt the same as those." Mimi said.

 

Yuki stood up and said. " Im Yuki Sakura desu." her hair was blown by the air coming from the open window at the back, the light was spotted at her so her complex beauty was revealed.

 

"She was really something." Chinen said as he was astonished.

"Why am I feeling like this?"  He added.

 

 

Sorrry for the late update guys ! Gomen..

how's my new chap?

 

:""">