The Vision

Three Worlds Apart

"Nii Chan..."  Ayumi asked her. Chinen didnt heard because he was spacing out.

 

Am I creeping you out already? These words kept on running on his mind.

 

"Nii chan." Ayumi shouted at her brother who was really spacing out.

"Nani!" Chinen looked at her.

Ayumi looked at his brother and pinched his cheeks. "Eiiiii?" You're too cold...

Chinen looked at himself and his eyes turned kinda goldish yellow. "Eiiii?"

Ayumi smiled and assked her brother. "Nee nii chan? Are you inlove?" she said while teasing her.

Chinen looked at her sister and said. "Bakaaa ~ No time for that." he said and went back to his room.

Ayumi smiled and told herself. "Who's the lucky girl?"

 

___

"La...la.....la..." a girl was singing behind a tree while looking at Yuki, Rein and Yuto.

 

"Eiiii~ Rein chan.. Come here.. he's there." Yuki pointed at the direction of Kei and Hika who was drawing something at their notebooks.

Yuto looked at them and said. "Girl's are so......" before he could finish what he was saying he found Rein looking evilish at him. "Girls are what?" she asked.

Yuto gulped and said. "Nothing....." then turned around and he saw a shadow behind a tree.

'Eiiii? Is that a girl?" Yuto was curious and went at the tree were the girl is singing happily.

 

*crack*

"Oooops." Yuto was busted because of his clumsiness. 

The girl stopped humming when he heard Yuto coming. 

"Ohhh~ " The girl stood up.

Yuto smiled at her and looked around. "You alone?...what's your name?"

The girl smiled and said. "Mimi desu...."

"Mimi....what a cute name nee" then he smiled.

Yuto offered his hand and said. 'Let's go, Ill let you meet my friends." when Yuto got a grip of her hand he felt that it was so cold.

"you okay?" he asked worriedly.

The girl look at him and nodded.

 

***

"Ehhh? Where's Yutti Rein?" Yuki asked and he looked at the bag of Yuto lying on the floor.

Rein was so busy staring at Kei's innocent face and turned seeing Yuto with the humming girl, then she felt something. "Eiii, why am I feeling that this girl is something..." she looked at her and saw her looking at her straight in the eye.

 

Yuto walked towards their direction and he saw Yuki looking at their way so he raised her hand and said. "Yukiiiiiiii...." not knowing that maybe Kei and Hikaru could hear them. Rein looked at him and signed. "Shhhhhhh~" and she turned and found out that Kei was looking at their direction so she hurriedly ran and hide. "yabbbaiii~" 

She hid behind a big tree at the left and signed at Yuki. And looked at Yuto with such a gaze. "Youre dead!!!" which made Yuto looked at her and said. 'Whatever.."

 

Kei was going on their direction and said. "Where's Rein?" he asked.

"huh? ohh~ " Yuki was looking at the direction of Rein who was hiding ang pleading not to tell where she is.

"ohh~ Rein chan.. she's in the library.." Yuki laughed.

Kei scratched at his back and said "Ohh~ Library nee"

Yuto looked at Rein and whispered to himself. "Library? As if she'll study!" but Yuki heard that and mocked Yuto's head.

"Eii~ why did you do that?" Yuto protested.

Hika and Kei laughed and also Mimi.

'Eiii. Chotto, Is she also your friend?" Hika asked.

Yuki looked at the girl and said... "Anoo~ Miss, what's your name?"

Kei and Hika looked at each other and Kei signalled Hika to just go. "Ikouzou Hika..." bidding their bye to the two.

 

The girl looked at Yuki and said "Mimi.." this brought Yuki a scene at her mind.

 

A girl running away and a creepy man in a hood was following him somewhat so hungry and desperate to get the girl. She saw the world dooming and only three person could help in that premonition of hers.

 

"Anoooo~ Are you okay?" Mimi asked.

Yuki looked at her and said. 'Who are you? What are you?" she asked.

Yuto looked at Yuki because she asked like that "Eiii what kind of question is that?"

Mimi smiled and said. "No clue....."

Yuki now wondered and told herself. "Why are there so many weird people entering in this school?"

Rein now went out of the tree and fixed herself.... "Eiiii....Who's this girl over here?" she turned a look at Mimi.

"Mimi desu." Mimi said and smiled.

"Ohh~ yoroshiku" Rein chan said as she flashed a peace sign.

"What's with that gesture?" Yuto said pointing at Rein's hands.

Rein looked at him and fist her hands. "Now...Im not done with you Nakajima!" she challenged him and Yuto ran away. "yabbbbaaai~" he shouted as he ran for his life. "You'll be dead for sure...." rein shouted.

 

Now left the two girls... 

"Yoroshiku...Yuki Sakura chan!" Mimi said as she looked at her with such eyes. 

Yuki looked at her and said. "Who are you!" 

Mimi smiled and said. "I know you're not a human like me..."

"What are you talking about?" Yuki wondered.

'you have that ability..." Mimi pointed on her eyes.

Yuki stood silent and said. "What's with my eyes..."

"Better take care or else....." Mimi said and stopped because Chinen is coming their way.

 

"Yuki chan.." he shouted.

Yuki looked at the direction and saw a dark Chinen. "Nani kore?" she was shocked to see that figure.

"I told you!" Mimi said warning her, so be careful...especially..........

Yuki was still looking at Chinen as he was walking. 'especially where?' then she looked and Mimi vanished.

"Eiiii?" Yuki looked everywhere and founf no one only Chinen..

 

"Yuki -chan ! " Chinen said as he ran infront of her.

"Ohh~ Chinen kun..." Yuki said as she flash a smile.

Chinen became serious and asked. "Who's the girl with you a while ago?" 

Yuki looked at him as she was walking and said. "What girl?"

"Better not try to...." Chinen shifted his expression and said. "Ohh~ I mean...she's kinda cute..." then he assisted her with her things.

Now its getting more wieirder than I thought. Yuki told herself.

 

'Are you okay? Sorry for being weird." Chinen said.

Yuki was shocked to hear that words from him. "Weird?... You didnt tried to read my mind do you?"

Chinen stopped and hold on Yuki's arm... "Anooo~" but before he could finish his sentence.

 

"Let her go!" a guy shouted.

Yuki and Chinen looked at that direction and Yuki looked at him. 'Keito?"

Keito grabbed Chinen's hand and said. "Dont touch her..."

Yuki didnt saw Keito like that before until now. her heart was thumping so hard because of what she saw....

"Chotttooooo. Keito.." Yuki said. Then something flashed on her mind

 

A guy was hugging a girl so tight , he was in bruises... with blood on his face. Trying to protect that girl who was crying because she can't take those. Then something brightened up....

 

'Ohh~ what's with that.." Yuki said as her eyes widened.

Keito looked at her and carried her as she lost her consciousness. 

 

"Keito kun! Chinen....... Yuto... Nooooo! "a light was coming in between these guys. they were full of blood.  "Mimi?" 

 

"Nee ! Yuki-chan!" Keito said as he hold onto Yuki's hand and his face was inches from her.

Yuki's eyes widened and turned to his side as she his face like that..

"Eii.... You're okay?" Keito was worried.

Yuki just nod and said. "Im okay.. Arigatouu Keito kun.."

'What happened?" Keito asked. "What did you see?" he asked again.

Yuki stayed silent as she looked at the hand of Keito who was holding it...

 

"Yukkkiiiiiiiiiiii" a girl came in.. 

Keito and Yuki looked at the person coming in and Keito released her hand and fixed his hair.

"Ohh~ Are we disturbing yout two?" Rein asked teasing while her eyebrows were raised.

Yuto came in and said. "It seems like....." Rein looked at him before he could finish his words... "okay..so i'll just shut my mouth before you rip this out."

'Goood." Rein said and turned a look at them again.

Yuki now sit at her bed not noticing a steel was above her head. *bang* "Itaai" she said as she hold her forehead.

Keito got up and held on her forehead. "You okay?" he asked romantically.

Yuki blushed and said. "Hai...."

 

'Ahemmm.. Ahemmmm..." Rein chan disturbed.

"Oh~" Keito said as he pulled back himself.

"Anoo~ Yu......" Rein didnt finished her words because someone came in again..

 

"Hallloooooooo Yuki-chan......." Hikaru welcomed with hands up in the air and looked at Rein who was wondering what the hell are you doing with hands like that? so he put down his arms and said. "We heard what happened...." 

"We?" Rein asked again upon hearing the word "we"

 

Another guy came in and it was "Kei Inooo." Rein said as she stood straight and Yuto saw her but she gave him a deadly gaze.

Inoo looked at her and said. "Hi!" in a sweet tone......

 

'ohh~ hi!" keito said as he waved at his two friends..

 

"So no one was with you anymore?" Rein chan asked. Inoo chan looked at her and said.'There was..." Mimi and Chinen came in and all of them were shocked to see the two.

 

What in the world was this? Yuki told herself as she saw the two.

"You know each other?" Yuki pointed at the two of them.

Chinen looked at Mimi with such a gaze and said. "We just known each other a while ago."

 

Yuki nodded and Keito looked at her..........

Yuto and Rein wondered what's happening...

 

What the heck - yuki