He's weird

Three Worlds Apart

Yuto and Yuki arrived at Yuki's house on time. And they finished eating the ice cream.

"Yum yum" Yuki said as she was every finger that was been stained by the rocky road ice cream.

"You're kinda disgusting."Yuto said as he held out a clean hanky of him and offered Yuki to borrow it. But Yuki disnt accept it because her hands were already clean.

"yuck!" Yuto said as he opened the gate.

Yuki smiled and thanked Yuto for opening the gate. 'Well thank you Yutti kun."

 

They entered Yuki's house and together they said "Tadaima." 

Yuki's mom go down and smiled at Yuto. 'Oh~ Yuto you're here. What brings you here?"

Yuto kissed Yuki's mom on the cheeks and asked for a water. Her mom gave him a water and Yuto fixed his things and said Bye.

'So you went here to drink water?" Yuki said and tapped Yuto's head.

Yuto nodded and waved to the both of them. "Jaa buta!" then he ran away.

"Yutttttiiii!" Yuki shouted.

 

[P.S Yuto and Yuki were childhood friends so they got so much closer]

 


"You really fit for each other Yuki-chan." Her mom told her as she drink water and fixed Yuki's things.

Yuki looked at her mom and said. "Ma?!" and crossed her hands infront of her chest.

"Okay! Ill stop teasing you two." Her mom said and went upstair.

 

____

The next day.

 

Yuki came earlier to school unexpectedly. She looked at her watch and said. '6:30? Still two hours left for me o wait for my first subject..." She held her books and sat at the bench infront of her building. She put on her earphones and scanned her notes. Not noticing someone was sitting beside her.

 

"Can I seat beside you?" a guy asked him

Yuki pulled out his right earplug and looked at the guy. "O-ka-mo-to kun......." she said nervously "Oh ~  I mean Okamoto kun, of course you can." she said as she moved a little to her left.

Keito sat beside her and crossed his legs. "So..........how are you." while scanning his notes.

Yuki looked at him and pointed to herself while looking around . "Me? Who..." she asked.

Keito laughed at her and said. "Of course you. How are you?" 

'Ohh~ Uhmm. Okay.." Yuki said not looking at him while her heart is thrombing really hard.

"Anooo~" the two said in unison. 

"Okay. You go first.... " Keito said.

"Ohh~ okay. Gomenasai for what happened last time nee" Yuki said as she stood up and bowed down.

Keito stopped her and said. "No~ its okay dont worry!"

Yuki looked at him and blushed. "okay~"

The two stood silent for a minute until Keito told him. "Can you accompany me first?"

Yuki looked at him as he said that. "To....where Okamoto kun?"

Keito pointed at the direction of the canteen and said. 'I didnt eat my breakfast nee" and smiled.

"Ohh~ Then we should be heading right away." Yuki said as she stood up.

Keito stood up but he bumped on a guy who was smaller than him. 

'Oh~ gomen.' keito said.

 

The small guy looked at him and said. "No. Its okay." then walked away.

Yuki looked at the guy and their eyes met. 

"Ehh~" Yuki said.

"you know him?' Keito asked.

"Iie." Yuki said and continued walking.

The guy looked at him and his eyes reddened. "You're my target."

 

__

 

Keito ordered a baked mac while Yuki watched and read her notes. She received a text from Yuto.

"hey piggy bank where are you?" 

 

She replied to his text saying that she's in the cafeteria . 

"Oh~ who;s that? Your boyfriend?" Keito asked while munching.

"nooo! Noooo.!" Yuki said while shaking her hands. 'he's my bestfriend Yuto" 

'Ohh~ I see.' Keito said and sipped his drink.

 

Yuto came in the school but he bumped on a weird guy.

"Ohh~ Sorry." Yuto said while looking at the guy.

The guy looked at him which made Yuto run away.  "What was that? That's kinda creepy."

"And where the heck is that piggy bank?" he searched. Until he saw her. "With that guy?"

He went at her and greeted her. "Yo~ piggy bank."

Yuki looked at him and said. "You're late Yutti!"

"huh! Well, I almost creeped out when I got here because of some weird guy.' He said.

"Weird guy?" Keito and Yuki said together.

Yuto nodded and said. "You also met him?"

"Him?" The two said.

"So you should answer me together as in chorus nee?" Yuto said while looking at them.

Yuki tapped Yuto and said. "What happened?"

"ohh~ I bumped into this guy who's eyes were like Woaaaah~ he's like attending a cosplay because his eyes were all red. as in all over then he stared at me like he was to kill me or what." Yuto said with action.

"So. you need to explain that hard I mean with feelings.' Keito said as he listen to him.

"Oh~ dont bother his gestures. Since we were young hissnasolvna" Yuki said while Yuto covered .

"What?" Yuki protested. 

"Dont ever tell him everything about me." Yuto whispered. "Or Ill telahahbaedba" Yuto added as Yuki covered and mocked him.

"Dont you dare Nakajima Yuto!" Yuki challenged.

"Okay!" Yuto raised her hands upward as a sign of defeat.

'okay you two. Let's go to class. its almost time." Keito said.

Yuki blushed and smiled while Yuto was teasing him so he tapped Yuto's head as she tried to catch up with Keito.

'Hey Chottttoooo~" Yuto shouted.

"Pffft~" Yuki teased

 

 

 

So there's so many person that surrounds her nee. I think this will be tough and I didnt imagine it this way. Damn that hairy ugly guy! Chinen said.

 

 

Okay last post tonight. Ill sleep now. Early for tomorrow. Oyasumi! Amai Yume :) <3