No comment. >.

Three Worlds Apart

 

Yuki stood up and blushed faced palmed while Mimi was looking at her.

“Doua no Yuto?” Mimi asked as if shocked.

Yuto looked at Rein and Yuki who saw them doing … “that”

Rein coughed and went infront of Yuto and tapped his shoulders then looked at Mimi. “Are you alright by the vaccum my friend did with you?” she asked Mimi with concern then glared at Yuto with firing eyes. Just like in anime movies with face like troll and eyes widened and lips just joking around.

Mimi looked at Rein and smiled.. “Anooooo~ I should go now…” then she walked holding her lips and bowed down. While walking she thought what her cousin told her about the kiss thing.

A kiss tells that you like someone or someone likes you. It’s a sign that a person is truly inlove with you…

“Like? Love?” Mimi asked as she walks.

 

__

Yuki and Rein cornered Yuto.

“Oii~ chottttooooo~!” yuto said as he covered himself from two amazons coming his way. “Eiiii! Let me explain…” yuto said as he bent down and pleading the two girls to listen to him even for a while.

Rein stretched her arms and looked at Yuto.. “Youuu! What’s the reason for kissing such an innocent girl? … You little..y…” now she was angry.

Yuto was now scared about the reaction of Rein.. “Why react so much Rein chan?” then he stood up to defend himself..

__

 

“Huh..” Yuki and Rein said in unison.

“You serious about that yutti?” Yuki asked Yuto again as if hearing such kinda unknown words from him.

Yuto nodded and said. “Do I even look like Im joking over here….Huh?” yuto said as he pointed at himself.

“Yahhh~ Duuh! Out of 10 words you told us…maybe only one…only one is correct…” Rein told him.. “And I think that one thing doesn’t even help us…..” now emphasizing to him that he didn’t really help them.

Yuto was now smirking. “Okay..but this time im sure this 1 oout of 10 is sure……and correct.”

Yuki and Rein looked at each other and just cheered their friend. “Well, goodluck..”

Rein walked away and Yuki stayed for a while … she whispered  something to yuto.

“Be sure that you’re decision is correct….and right. You don’t know what you’re doing Yutti kun…” Yuki said then bid her goodbye..

Yuto wondered what was that..” huh…? Is that a encouragement or asking me to give up already?”

__

Rein and Yuki walked in together and talked about Yuto and Mimi.

“You think Yuto is serious over her?” Rein asked.

Yuki looked at Rein and said.”Jealous?”

Rein laughed as she heard that.. “Owaaa ~ Me jealous… Gossshh! I have Kei now….” Then she laughed again.

Yuki stopped and said and tapped her shoulders leading her to bent down. ‘Did I heard right???? You got whom….?” Yuki asked.

Rein stood up and whispered at her ear. “Kei Inoo!” she said and smiled and made a cute pose [hands at the back and smiling like crazy while walking backwards…]

Yuki was happy to hear that from her friend. “So you mean you are all like….” Yuki was so happy she can’t establish her words.

“Ohhhh~ chotto, we’re not yet on a stage like you and Keito huh!” Rein said.

“Heyyy! Keito and I are just….” Yuki said being shy..

Rein pinched her cheeks and said. “Are what….” Now eager to listen to her  words.

“Friends…” Yuki said and walked faster.

Rein almost fell down as she heard the word ‘FRIENDS” .. ‘Friends…? Only..? Huh ! So weak!! …” she friend.

‘Whatever..Shut up…!” Rein shouted as her friend is still teasing her.

 

__

“the hell are you?” Chinen asked as she looked at the girl standing right infront of her.

The girl with long freely black hair smiled. “Miyuki desu..”

“Miyuki…..?” Chinen said. “How did you know..” he added.

“I’ll be you servant forever..” the girl said in a creepy way.

Chinen creeped out and said. “You don’t who you’re messing at little girl…”

“I know what Iam doing.. I can even give my life to your sister if you wish..” Miyuki said.

Chinen laughed and said. “You’re joking me..” then she walked out the girl’s shadow.

__

Rein and Yuki was still playing naughty things. They laughed until they cried. Inoo saw Rein and went infront of her.

“Re-In- Chan!..” He said as he pointed on Rein’s cheeks.

Yuki smiled and teased Rein.. “You’re not yet together huh! You’re joking me Rein chan!” Yuki pouted.

Rein looked at her friend and said. “But we’re not together ….” Rein said and looked at Kei. “Right Kei?”

Kei looked at Rein and kneeled down.. “ Anooo~ that’s the reason I came here..”

Rein blinked thrice and looked at Kei and to the people around them. “stand up!...”

Kei shaked his head and said. “Please be with me….”

Rein covered and looked at Kei..” You serious?”

Yuki mocked Rein’s head and said. “Is he even joking at a time like this…?” she said

Rein smirked and said. “Let me fix this Yuki chan…” then she grabbed Kei’s arm and ran away with him…

Yuki blinked as she saw the two running away. ‘So they are not going to class? Rein has her major subject…and Kei? Oh well,… I don’t know…” then she looked at her watch..

“Oh my.. I was the one who was going to be late if I would be daydreaming here…” Yuki said and ran to her room. She arrived at her room , and luckily [or unfortunately] she saw writing on the board.

“Ohhh good ~ …..”

 

PLEASE WRITE YOUR ATTENDANCE ON A WHOLE SHEET OF PAPER

DEADLINE : 4PM TODAY

NOTE: QUIZ NEXT MEETING

 

‘What the….quiz??” Yuki said as he slammed her book on her own table…She was so irritated because she managed to come to school at 1pm for their major remedial classes.

“its nice dreaming in my bed then this is what I get…” she was so irritated.

“oiiii!.. why such  a blabber.!” A guy interrupted him.

Yuki looked at the guy and said. “Ohhh Chinen..”

“Hmmmmn.. Why?” Chinen said as he sat beside her. “Doua no?”

“Im so irritated….NO CLASSES? The HECK!.. QUIZ next meeting….DOUBLE WHACKED ON MY HEAD!” she said and slammed her face on the table.

Chinen laughed and said. “Well, it’s a good thing right…?”

Yuki looked at him and said. “Ohh~ yeah.. I can stroll around later since im so lazy to review on this sooooo…..” she said as she ripped her notebook.

“Don’t rip the notebook..” Chinen stopped her.

The two stood silent and the atmosphere became all serious.

“you like him don’t you?” Chinen asked.

“The whoo?” Yuki asked.

“Keito..” Chinen said.

Yuki nodded and said. ‘Hai!”

“Did he even know that??” Chinen asked.

“Yes..probably..? I don’t know…” Yuki said and doodled on her notebook.

“Then.. I wont be a nuisance anymore…” Chinen said and stood up.

Yuki looked at Chinen and said. “you’re leaving me here..?”

“I need to go…” Chinen said and bid good bye.

I know this is the right thing to do…. – Chinen

 

Yuki leaned on her chair and said. “And now Iam all alone.. “ she walked out the room and strolled around the whole school. She went on the school gym, school café, school grounds and lastly she went on the school…

“what’s this place?’ yuki wondered where is that..

The place was like a greenhouse. Small bushes surrounds the place.

“Is this ever existed before?” Yuki asked herself.

She was looking at the blooming flowers and heard someone. “Ohh~ who’s that?” she stood up to get back at her senses.

She walked on a door leading to a place. She saw a guy holding a vase…a familiar figure.

“Ehhhh..?” She shouted and the guy turned around.

“Yuki!” the guy holding the vase said and he lost a grip on the vase and fell down.

“Yabaaaii~ Keito kun! Why did you let the vase be broken into pieces???” Yuki said picking the broken pieces.

“Don’t pick those. You might get hurt.” Keito said..”Oh how did you get here?” he asked her.

“Just strolling because I have no classes…” Yuki said.

“Ohhh~ so,……wanna go out for a real stroll?” Keito asked as he smiled.

Comment minna please. How is this?