Mixed Feelings

Three Worlds Apart

Rein stopped as she released Yuto's shirt.

Yuto breathed in and breathed out and as he fixed his shirt back to normal again. "Goo thing you decided to stop you...." Yuto said as he stood straight and looked at Rein who was not turning around to look at him.

 

'Oiii!" Yuto tapped her shoulders, but she didnt turned arounf, so Yuto turned her to face him and wa surprised to see his bestfriend crying for the first time.

 

"Oii! What happened you freak!" Yuto shouted as he wiped Rein's tears flowinf to her cheeks.

Rein looked at him and said 'Why did he like Yuki?" as tears flows down heavily on her eyes.

"Ehh? Who??? You like keito?" Yuto asked her.

Rein mocked him and said "Baka!..I dont like him... Stupid !" 

Yuto scratched the back of his head and said. "Well, that hurts........ then who do you like?"

Rein looked at him and said. "You're really stupid..........Stupid YutoBaka! The one I like is KEI ! KEI INOOO! Baka Baka Yuto!" and Yuto hugged her to comfort her.

"Stop crying you piggybank girl number 2! Why kei?" Yuto asked as he hugged her tight.

Rein keeps on releasing herself. "Dont ask! Stupid!"

Yuto laughed as he heard her friend taliing like that.

 

__

"What's the prorblem Kei?!" Hika was gasping for his breath because Kei was so fast in walking.

"Kei Inoooo!!" Hika teased as he was making faces infront of him but still Kei ignores him [i mean so much]. He keeps on pestering Kei Inoo but it was no use until........

 

"Ohh~ there's some lovey dovey birds over there.. "Hika pointed at the gazeebo at the main hall.

Kei was interrupted by that kind of words and looked at where was Hika was pointing at..

"Ohh~ so you like these kind of things huh,... You lil y pianist!HAHA!" Hika teases him.

Kei looked closely at the two pople who was doing something and he uttered.

"Isnt that?????................." Kei said as he looked closely forwarding his head.

Hika looked at Kei and said. "The who?" and he laughed and was kinda curious also.

 

"Rein chan?" Kei said as his eyes widened.

"Ehhh>? Rein what???" Hika asked him to repeat

Kei looked at Hika and said. "Isnt that Yuto?" he asked.

'Chottto... Chotttooooo.. What Rein? Who's Yuto?" [now Hika was being sooooo stupid!] Hika was so confused on what was that kei was talking about.

"You're such a baka!" Kei mocked him and walked out.

Hika tilted his head and said 'Rein who? Yuto who?" he asked himself. Then he looked at kei and saw him so intense and now was meters away from him.. "Ohh~ not again....." he said. "Chotttoooooooooo~ piano boy!" Hika shouted as he ran after him.

 

Kei was unstoppable so even though Hika was following him and shouting at him, he was still unconcious of what was happening. 'Why am I feeling like this?" Why do i even think that Yuto would hugher bestfriend? And why would I react to tha kind of scene?" he told himself . He slapped himself and Hika saw that. He hold his hand to stop him.

"Oiiii! Inooo!?" Hika shouted. "What's happening to you.,, and what the heck are you doing? he asked him.

Inoo looked at hi and smirked at him. "What the........leave me alone first..!" then he walked quickly.

Hika blinked thrice as he saw Inoo tripping at the stone infront of him... "That otoko!!!!" he said whie shaking his head and arms on his chest.

 

__

Keito assisted Yuki out of the infirmary. Yuki blinked as they were leaving Chinen and Mimi inside.

"What are you really?" Yuki asked as she looked at Keito.

"SOmeday you'll know the real me." keito told her

Yuki nodded and smiled at keito "Anooo~"

"Hmmm" Keito said

The two sat on the bench beside them facing the fountain.

"Anooo~Keito kun" Yuki said nervously

Keito cant find his words and told Yuki "Wanna come see me practicing?" 

Yuki looked at Keito and said "Huh?"

"I mean...would you like to ..." keito said 'Watch me play...." he added as he looked at Yuki's eyes.

Yuki's eyes glittered and nodded.

"Ikouzou..." keito said as he offered his hand.

 

They went on the music hall and Yuki sat at the amplifier as Keito grabbed the black electric guitar and tuned it...

"Woaaah ~ sugoi!" Yuki applaused.

Keito laughed and told Yuki "But I wasnt playing anything." then he continued laughing.

Yuki was embarrased to know that he was'nt playing anything. 

Keito seemed not to like playing the electric guitar so he grabbed the acoustic guitar.

"Why did you change your instrument?" Yuki asked.

Keito didnt say anything and just played..

 

OURS- Taylor swift [lalalala..........Lalalala...]

 

Yuki was astonished with his voice and also by the way he plays and strum his guitar string.

"Sugoi ne'' Yuki said as he clapped her hands.

Keito put down his guitar and heard something. "Neee~ Yuki? did you hear that?" he said while wondering where that music coming from.

Yuki stood up and agreed. "is there a ghost over here pr something?" Keito tilted his head like what he's doing "I dunno. Wanna follow the sound?"

Yuki agreed and together they followed the sound.

"Chotttooooo~" Keito stopped. "that;s familiar?" he said to himself.

Yuki looked as she bent down through an open door "over here.' she whispered.

"Ehhhh!" keito said with eyes wide opened.

"Kei Inoo?" the two said in unison.

Keito wondered something as he peaked through the open space of the door 'Kei wouldnt play the symphony if he's not in the mood..."

"What do you mean?" she asked

"There's something wrong with him" Keito said confidently..

 

 

Uwaaa ~ not yet done transferring T___T

so how is this chappppy?

Please comment.

Iam about to sleepp *yawning* 

oyasumi minna <3