Kiss is.......?

Three Worlds Apart

 

“Ehhhh…” Rein shouted.

Yuto looked at Rein with eyes glaring. ‘Nandeeee?” he asked as if he wants to mock her off. “You like the whoooo?” she asked again while cleaning her ears fakely.

‘So I have to repeat and to repeat it again……..” Yuto smirked.

“Ahuh~” Rein said as she keeps on scanning her new manga set…

Yuto looked at Rein’s back and saw Inoo. “Ohh~ are you and Inoo..” Yuto pouted as he teased Rein.

“What are you doing you stupid freak..” Rein said as she whacked Yuto’s face..

Yuto tilted his head and played with her hands.. “That…..”

“What..tha?” Rein was actually so slow to thought that what Yuto was reffering was the.. “Kiss?”

“Ohh~ thank goodness you finally got it…” Yuto looked at his watch and said. “For about 30 minutes….arent you too slow..” then he laughed.

Rein smirked and said. “Whaatever..what the hell did you asked that thing you freak??” and closed her manga…

“Anoooo~ where did you ….that…” Yuto can’t actually say the words so Rein mocked her head and said… “You’re not such a freak, in addition to that….You’re a y….” Rein said and stood up.

“Pe-y?” Yuto said and stood…. “No im not!” yuto defended himself..

“Yes ! You are !.......” Rein said and bumped on Inoo…

Yuto laughed as she saw Rein slammed her head on Inoo’s chest. “You’re so stupid….” He pointed at her.

“Naniii!..... You…” Rein said as she clenched her fist and tried to ran after Yuto… but Inoo grabbed her arm and looked at her… “You don’t need to hurt  Yuto everytime he teased you..” Inoo said now being jealous..

Rein looked at Inoo and teased.. “Ohhh~ aren’t you a but jealous over me and Yuto huh???” Rein said as she keep on pinching Inoo’s cheeks.

Inoo looked at him and said… “Yes~”

Rein stood silent as she heard that from Kei, she also stopped teasing him and get her bag on the bench….. Kei grabbed her arm and hugged her…

“Ehhh~ what are you doing….” Rein said as she felt Kei’s hug getting tighter…

“Don’t like him..” Kei said.

“Him??? The whooooo?” Rein wondered and he saw his face inches from her. “Yuto!”

Rein blushed as she saw him like that… “I like you Rein chan~ okay!”

Rein blinked thrice as he saw Kei moving forward so he walked backward, but she bumped her on the bench and almost fell, but Kei luckily managed to catch her waist and now their face was centimeters apart.

Rein gulped and hold at kei’s shoulder.. “Anoooo~….Kei kun…”

Kei looked at her eyes and Rein said… “Arent our position too disgusting if anyone would see us?”

Kei looked at their position and released her, and together they laughed..

 

__

The next day Keito went to fetch Yuki..

“Ohayo Yuki chan~” he said as Yuki saw his guitar clinging on his shoulder.

Yuki looked around and said. “Why so handsome…” she told herself..

Keito went to her and get her bag which made Yuki blushed. “Ohh~ thank you!”

Keito walked and Yuki followed her. ‘Anooo~ Keito kun..”

Keito looked at her and said. “Yes….?”

Yuki blushed as she saw Keito’s smile flash along the rays of the sun… “I know you’re not human either.”

Keito stopped and faced her.. “What If I answered you yes.. And what if …………” he looked closely at her making Yuki walked backward. “we’re meant together….?”

Yuki looked down and said.. ‘What…?”

Keito looked away and grabbed Yuki’s hand.

Yuki looked at their hands twinned together. “Keito kun…?”

“Can you stop calling and calling me again .. and looking at me like that……….you don’t know who Iam..” keito said as he smiled.

Yuki stopped and said. “I don’t care who you are…keito kun…….”

Keito as they were walking grabbed Yuki’s arm and pushed her on the wall. “Ill only say this once.. so be sure to listen very carefully…”

Yuki nodded and gulped..

Keito whispered at her ears and said. “I love you Yuki-chan”

Yuki blushed as she heard Keito said those words. “What?”

‘ohhh~ you’re deaf?...i told you ill only say this once….” Keito said now being impatient…

Yuki lifted up Keito’s face and said. “What did you say?”

Keito gulped and said… “Don’t wanna say..” Yuki was now raising her eyebrows and leaned closely at Keito. “Don’t wanna say…”

Keito shaked his head and kissed Yuki’s lips. “Eiii~” Yuki said as she was shocked….

“Youuuu~! Keito kun!!!!” Yuki said as she grabbed her shoe and throws it at keito’sback…

 

__

 

Chinen saw it all and just sighed as he walked towards their school. Mimi was running towards the schools gate when she met her cousin..

‘Yoooowhhh Mr. Dumped Prince!” Mimi teased.

Chinen looked at her cousin and said. “Who’s dumped…”

Mimi went infront of her cousin and pinched his cheeks ‘Youu~” then she laughed and ran away..

“Iam not dumped……..” Chinen said as she saw a girl coming his way..

The girl bowed at her and said.. “Hi…Mr. Prince…”

Chinen also bowed but wondered who’s that girl…

__

Mimi was happily walking on her white dress [it was still their schools festival]

She looked at Yuto who was sitting under a tree, reading some book and clicking on his camera. Mimi went to Yuto and sat beside him. Yuto freaked out as he saw Mimi on his side.

“What’s that….?” Mimi said as she looked at the camera’s lens..

Yuto hid his cam and said. “Ehhh~ what are you doing…” his face was inched from hers.

Mimi can feel his breath and asked. “What’s a kiss Yuto kun?”

Yuto’s eyes widened and said. ‘Kissu?...” he said as he felt his sweat running thru his forehead.

“Ehhhh~ Yuto kun.. what’s that…” Mimi was now asking him seriously..

Yuto went infront of her and said. ‘What’s a kiss?”…. Yuto keeps getting closer on Mimi’s face since he cannot tolerate her cuteness.

Mimi didn’t move at all and said… ‘Is it really special?”

Yuto didn’t talked as he brushed the hair that was covering her face, and leaned closer to her.. now his lips was 1cm away from her. “I’ll show you what kiss is Mimi..”

Yuto kissed Mimi, he kissed her and looked at her, then kissed her lips again. Mimi didn’t say any word as Yuto kissed her..

 

‘There you are…..woahhh~” Rein and Yuki said as they saw Yuto kissing Mimi..

Yuto freaked and jumped up.. “Woaaah~ since when did you see anything..” Yuto pointed at the two.

Yuki and Rein laughed as they saw their bestfriend kissing someone.

“Since the beginning….” The two said in unison as they ..

 

Mimi smiled and Yuto was now embarrassed.

“Way to go Yutttiii!” The two cheered as they laughed.

 

 

Comments please. ^__^