Truth is Happiness

Three Worlds Apart

 

Yuki walked at the terrace and there she saw Keito standing looking at the beach topless. She blushed and covered her eyes.

‘Why is he standing there half ?!” Yuki asked herself.

Rein tapped her shoulder and Yuki almost jumped out “Heyyy! Why so surprised.. You know iam here….” She was also surprised of Yuki’s action.

Rein looked at the terrace and Yuki pushed her. “Nanddddeeee?!” Rein said while Yuki was pushing her.

“Nothing…. Its just that… maybe your eyes would get all sore because of the sand…” Yuki was smiling.

Rein hold her hand and said. ‘Is that the reason or…maybe Keito was topless….!” She laughed.

Yuki blushed and fixed her hair . “A-Anooo……whatever…” then she walked out leaving Rein on the room.

“Look at that person…look at that……” Rein said while pointing at her friend who was closing the door. “iam just telling the truth..then there she goes pretending that its not true….” Rein said while shaking her head.

 

__

Yuto woke up without Mimi on her side.

“Ehhhhhh?! Mimi chan?” He looked around. He walked outside and saw mimi sitting at the sand doodling something. He went towards her and hugged her from the back.

“What’s that…” He said.

Mimi looked at him and said. “Nothing……..”

When something bothered her that made her stood up.

“Ehh doua no?!” Yuto asked her.

“I need to go home…..Wanna come?” She asked him..

“But…what about ….”  Yuto said and Mimi grabbed her hand.

“They know where to go to….” Mimi said as she ran with Yuto.

“Huuuuuh?” yuto was confused.

 

__

Yuki went to Keito and asked him. “Why are you spacing out huh….?” She asked.

“Wanna go investigate something?” Keito said

“Where are we going .. and what are we going to investigate…” Yuki asked.

‘Chinen’s secrets…” Keito said then smiled..

 

__

Rein saw Kei looking at some footprints.

“Heeey!” Rein shouted making Kei freaked out.

Kei looked at her and said. “What the…why scaring me like that….?”

“What are you doing there….” She said as she smiled at her…

“Nothing… I just thought who’s footprints are these……”  Kei said as if having a magnifying glass looking closely at the footmarks.

“Whyyy so detective like?!” Rein said with her hands crossed on her chest.

“Ehhh! Its because if this is a dinosaur..this is something….!” Kei said in astonishment/

“baka!” Rein said and mocked his head. ‘Are you like hika chan and yutttti?” Rein said.

‘Nande….” Kei looked at her as he stood up.

“You’re getting stupid….” Rein laughed.

Kei laughed and grabbed Rein’s arm.. “Ikouzou…”

“To where?!” Rein asked him..

“You’ll know it when we get there….”  Kei said as she grabbed Rein.

 

__

Yuki and Keito arrived at Chinen’s house.

“Ehhh…this is Chi kun’s house…” Yuki said as she saw the scary wallings again.

Keito looked at her and said. ‘how did you know that?!”

“ I came here once…so….yah.. I know this is his house…” Yuki said. “Why are we here.” She asked again.

“I sensed something…..that’s why I asked you I mean grabbed you here…” Keito said .

They went in together… Seeing the large kitchen of Chinen and the sala.

“Are we in Hogwarts?!” Keito said.

Yuki laughed and said. “Maybe……!” then the walked again till they reached a room.

Chinen was there looking at her sister.

“Ayumi……” Yuki said as her eyes went wide.

“Ayumi?!” keito said in confusion.

Yuki looked at Keito and said. ‘That’s her sister..Ayumi…..but she died already…”

“Died….? But how….” Keito looked at Chinen and his sister.

 

“What are you doing here?!” Chinen said as he looked at them.

“we’re worried…” Yuki said.

Keito looked at Chinen and said. ‘You killed her right?!”

Chinen nodded and said. “Better off killing her than let her kill you……”

Keito went to Chinen and said. “Gomen~ for………..treating you bad?!” Keito said…

Yuki went infront of the two and said. ‘What are you talking about?!”

Keito and Chinen laughed and said. ‘Nothing~”

 FLASHBACK

“Someone called me….” Chinen said while looking at Keito.

Keito looked at him and said. “Who?” then he turned to look at Yuki who was busy scattering sand.

“Miyuki…the …..okay..i don’t know what to describe her…” Chinen said

‘Why do you want to kill her..” Keito said eyes glaring at him seeming like electricity where occurring between them.

“To let my sister live….” Chinen said as he glared at Keito.

Keito smirked and said. “So selfish…..”

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

I really thought you’ll kill her because you just want your sister to live.. and I thought you’re joking about that….” Keito said.

“Ehhhh what’s that….” Yuki said

 

The conversion were cut off when Kei and Rein came in like some kinda member of special forces looking at them.

“AHA! Finally we caught you…” kei said acting all proud.

Rein grabbed Yuki and Keito for then to avoid Chinen. ‘He’s a bad guy..” Rein said smirking.

Yuki and Keito laughed and said. “You don’t understand…”

Chinen growled at them making the two went on the back of keito and Yuki then he laughed.

“The heck! What was that?!” Rein said screaming..

“You-youre a monster!!!!” Kei said.

Chinen walked towards them and said. “Gomen for not telling you guys….” Chinen said as he smiled showing them his fangs,

“Ohhhhhhhwaaa~ Fa-FANGS! VAMPIREEEE!” Rein screamed hugging kei..

Chinen lowered his chin and said. “Ohh~ sorry for that. Then he smiled again.

“So you’re a vampire?!” Kei asked while looking at him..

Chinen nodded and said. “Yes… a prince indeed….”

“Then Mimi is a what?!” Rein said.

“A vampire also……she’s my cousin…” Chinen smiled.

“You’re smiling…Yuto! Does Yuto know this?!” Rein was now panicking….

 

“Hai! I know this already…..” Yuto said while walking with Mimi.

“So you two……!” Yuki and Rein asked.

“You know that…..” Yuto said.

Rein and Yuki smiled for what they had known. Keito and Chinen became friends already.