Goodbye, My Darling, Korea.

When Did Things Get [C O M P L I C A T E D]

 

5 MONTHS LATER
 
"Mina, are you really still going?" Asked Key.
"Ne. It's something I feel I need to do. Everyone's obsessed with making it big in America. I want to make it big in Britain." I smiled at him.
"Make sure you keep in touch." He warned.
"Like you'd let me forget you, Key." I chuckled as he hugged me.
"You know I wouldn't. Plus, you got me with Jonghyun, like I'd forget you." He smiled back.
I was pleased to hear that he was still with Jjong. They were so cute together and the fans loved them
 
3 months earlier
"JONHNYUN!" I yelled once Key had left. He came running in.
"What? Where is he?" He yelled.
"Shut up, Dino. Come here and sit, now." I told him. He walked into my room carefully and sat down.
"What is it?" He asked.
"Do you like any one? And be honest, if it's a girl, guy, tree, animal, tell me, okay." I said, taking his hand.
"I, um...I do like some one." He put his head down.
"Who?" I asked.
"I can't. You'd think I'm disgusting and never talk to me again." It was Key.
"It's Key." I said and his head shot up.
"H-how did you know?" He asked, his eyes wide.
"Because, he likes you too and he said the same thing." I smiled. I'd never seen Jonghyun's face so happy and bright. key and Jonghyun had been inseperable ever since.
 
"Key, I have to go. Got to go to the airport in an hour and Big Bang would never forgive me if I left wothout saying goodbye." I stood up to leave.
"Mina, wait." I looked at Key and he pulled me into the biggest hug I'd ever seen Key give anyone. "I really will miss you. You're my best friend." and he kissed my cheek as tears formed in his eyes.
"I'll be gone for eight months. Don't cry." I smiled. "bye Key." and I left his room.
"Bye Mina, we'll really miss you." Said Onew.
"I'll miss you too, you're like my brothers. My twisted little family. be well you guys and stay out of trouble. Or you'll hear from me. I have ways of staying in touch with Korean radio." I winked, hugged them all and left.
 
"Mina, please don't take Daesung." whimpered Seungri.
"Hey, don't go blaming me, he decided to come on his own."  I chuckled as I watched Daesung trail aruond the dorm with Seungri attached to his ankles. 
"Daesung, Mina, you're cars here." smiled my manager.
"Gamsahabnida, oppa. We'll be right there. Seungri, let go, we have to leave now. You'll see him again in December, he's coming hom 'til January. I'll see you guys soon. I love you and stay out of trouble." Daesung managed to pry Seungri off and took my hand. We waved goodbye and headed to the car. 
"So, looking forward to some time alone, cheonas?" He asked once we were inside the car.
"I really am. A break from the fans and anti-fans.From Big Bang, from SHINee etc. It'll b e nice to be a normal person for a little while." I sniggled down and rested my head on his shoulder.
"Ne, you're right, Mina. I have to learn English." He chuckled.
"I'll teach you, agi." He smiled at me and pressed his lips to mine.
We were going to England. To a different country and different coultre. Away from fan girls and anti fans who are quite dangerous. Away from the Korean Music Industry and to the English one. A very different place. But complete bliss for over worked, stressed out Korean artists. rest, relaxation and Daesung. I didn't want it to end, and it hadn't even started yet. 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's notes: It's over. I'm sorry for the cheesy ending, but it's a smoother lead into the sequel this way. I hope you liked and I hope you weren't too dissapointed or disheartened by the end choice. The sequel will be much darker, as Mina leave an innocent young girl, but will come back a street wise, darker young woman. You'll understand if you've lived/live/been to England and how very different the culture is there and how dark the music can be there. Any way, there's a little taste of the new Mina, who's going to get an English name for her musical promotions in England, and I'll let you decide that.
I hope you enjoyed and saranghae <3