Ninja's!

When Did Things Get [C O M P L I C A T E D]

 

I was sitting in front of my mirror wondering what to do with my hair. The stylists had cut it short for Lucifer and there wasn't much I could do to it now. I sighed, if I was going to curl it, I needed Daesung and he wasn't talking to me. I also wasn't talking to him after the nasty names he'd called me. I sighed and decided to try and curl it myself, I could always wet it if it wet wrong. So I curled my hair.
I didn't need to wet it, it was perfect, for once. I then did my make up tastefully, even though Nadia had offered to do it for me, she was caked in the stuff and I didn't like that idea.Then it was time to get dressed. This was going to be fun. What do you wear to not-sure-if-this-is-a-date drinks? Hmm....
I went to my wardrobe and dug through my many, many, many, many clothes. AH HA! Found it. I smiled at my choice of clothing. Black leggings with healed boots that come up to my knee. I was going to wear my white Lucifer jumper, but with a tighter belt and add some jewelry. Yeah, I was proud of my selection. I placed them on my bed and went out to get a drink. Only to walk straight back into my room again because Jiyong and Nadia were about three kisses away from getting freaky on the sofa. Aish, what was going on? Why did he tell me he liked me and let me tell him I like him and the go off to do some promoting and come back with a western blonde? No! Stop it, Mina. I slumped down onto my bed. I could feel tears forming in my eyes. If I cry, I'll ruin my make up and I'll have to start again and I don't have time. I stood up and decided to get dressed. The quicker I'm ready, the sooner Sungmin oppa will be here. I dressed quickly, careful not to mess up my hair and then sat on my bed. I didn't want to go out into the living room. I don't really want to see Jiyong and Nadia doing the dirty on our sofa. "YAH! GO DO THAT IN YOUR ROOM! YOU FILTHY ANIMALS!" came the distinct yell of Seunghyun oppa.
"Hyung, we're not doing anything!" replied Jiyong.
"Ne, sure. Is that why you have some one else's hand down your pants! We all have to sit on this couch, we don't want your spillages on here too! Get to your room!" He yelled again. Ew, to graphic for my liking, oppa. My head said. I heard shuffling and then a door close. I felt it was safe to come out. I stuck my head around my door.
"Oppa? Are they gone? Can I come out without fearing for the safety of my eyes?" I asked him. He chuckled.
"Ne. They're gone." He smiled. I walked out then, carrying my shoes. I placed them by the front door and walked back in. Seunghyun was staring at me. 
"What?" I asked him "Is there something on my clothes?" I asked, spinning in a circle.
"Aniyo, aniyo. You just look so beautiful. Lee Sungmin better know how lucky he is." Growled Seunghyun.
"Yeah! Or I'll beat him!" Yelled Daesung. I hissed at him and he cowered back into his room. Seunghyun laughed.
"So who are you one a date with again?" He asked. You'd never have known Seunghyun oppa had feelings for me, everything was so easy breezy for him. It's seems better that way.
"You've just said yourself." I looked at him blankly. I'm sure his memory wasn't that bad. He laughed.
"My minds going. It's because of all you kids!" He said, blaming us.
"Aish. Oppa, you're insane." I said as someone knocked on the door. I walked over and opened it, to be greeted by Sungmin, who had flowers. He grinned at me. "Come in." I smiled at him.
"These are for you. It other circumstances these flowers would go to your mother, but unless Seunghyun-ah here is posing for your mother, these are yours." He smiled at me again and handed me the flowers. 
"Yes, I am her mother. You are a pretty boy!" teased Seunghyun. Okay, you would never know he liked me. 
"Oppa! Please." I wined.
"Aish..." and he walked into the kitchen. Sungmin kissed my cheek.
"I'll be waiting for you outside. Be quick." and he left the dorm. I walked over to Seunghyun.
"Oppa. How long has Jiyong been with...blondie?" I asked. I didn't want to know, but it was one of those things were you feel you just have to know.
"He met her a month ago." He replied. That would mean they were together when he kissed me and when he told me he liked me....and when I told him I liked him. Has he been playing with me? Kwon Jiyong, you snake. I'll attack you some other time. Today I wanted to have fun with someone I don't feel obligated to. If this was one of the other three, I'd feel like it was marriage soon. With Sungmin it was a date. Two people with mutual feelings for each other that want to see how it would work out. Maybe if we do work out I can forget about those three. Hopefully.
"YAH! MINA!" Came a yell from outside. Oops. I'd forgotten he was out there.
"Bye oppa!" I yelled and ran out to Sungmin. Pulling on my shoes and almost falling over. Sungmin caught me and then laughed.
"Don't laugh! If I'd have fallen I could have really hurt myself." I was using aegyo....I wanted to see if it would work. It did.
"I'm sorry, cheonsa." he hugged me. Plan worked. I poked him and we started walking.
"So, were are we going for drinks?" I asked. 
"The usual place us idols go for drinks, to avoid paparazzi and fans." he winked at me. That was the same club I'd gone to with Big Bang. Before this whole mess started. Before Nadia and lying Jiyong. Wait 'till I get home. He's in so much trouble!
 
 
JIYONG POV
Oh, I'm in so much trouble. I've been lying to them all for months. Even Mina, the girl who gave me my life back by using hers. I'd been with Nadia a year. I'd told none of them about her. I told Seunghyun a month ago that I'd met someone, but that was it. Aish. And to think, I was using Nadia and had been for a whole year. I'm a bad person. I'm a very bad person. I sighed heavily and looked at Nadia. Yeah, she was beautiful. But Mina was so much more. I so wish it was her lying there. Her body covered by those thins sheets as she sleeps peacefully. I stood and pulled on my underwear. I turned and looked back at the blonde in my bed, as I always did. And vowed to break it off, as I had been doing for the past year. Only to fail because the pain of Mina having feelings for my hyung and dongsaeng is too much. And now she was with Sungmin hyung. There were so many obstacles in the way. If they weren't then maybe she could make a real decisions on us. Obviously I wanted her to choose me, but I also wanted her to choose who makes her the happiest. If that's Sungmin then that's enough, if it's Daesung then I'll be happier and the same with Seunghyun. But if its me she chooses, I could die and be happy. I walked into the kitchen. Seunghyun was bent over the counter with his head in his hands. He straightened when he heard me walk in. "Hi, hyung." I said as I grabbed a glass.
"Ne. Listen, I think it's wise to keep Daesung and Mina apart for a couple of days." He said randomly.
"Oh. Wae?" I asked, taking a sip of water.
"He called her some pretty nasty names and now she wants to rip his head off. Unless you want a headless Daesung, I'd keep them apart." he warned.
"Okay. Has she gone?" I asked. I couldn't hear here, which was weird.
"Ne. He came and picked her up about five minutes ago." He replied. Things seemed tense.
"Okay, well, I'm going back to bed." I replied,
"I know you've been lying to us all, Jiyong. I know you're lying to that poor girl as well." Oh no.
"What are you talking about?" I asked.
"I know you're only with Nadia to drown out Mina, but that's not fair to Nadia. I also know you've been with her longer than you've said. If you want Mina, fight for her like me and Daesung. Instead of sitting and feeling sorry for yourself. If you really want her, show her. There's a reason she's picked Sungmin tonight and not us." He yelled at me and left the room. He had a point. I should fight for my Mina. If that means fighting against my Hyung and Dongsaeng, then so be it. But Sungmin was going to have to back off. Because Mina was ours before his. Then our real "fight" can start.
 
 
MINA POV
Sungmin came back with drinks. I smiled at him as he sat down. "The SM president is not going to be happy when he finds out." I chuckled.
"Ne, well." He replied and took a sip. We'd been here ten minutes and yet we were on out third drink. Aish. Mina, you're becoming an alcoholic. I laughed mentally. I couldn't hold drinks any way. It felt ice to be with someone other then Big Bang and SHINee, I just hope 2NE1 don't come in. They don't like me. Why you ask? Cause I'm messing with Seunghyun, Jiyong and Daesung's heart, as they so nicely put it. Aish. Now I feel like I am. 
"Mina? Are you ok?" asked a concerned Sungmin.
"Huh? Ne, sorry oppa." I smiled at him and took a drink.
"Penny for your thoughts?" He asked, taking my hand.
"It's nothing." I smiled at him.
"Liar. C'mon. Tell Ahjussi!" He giggled.
"Aish~ I'm just hoping the 2NE1 members don't come in. The unnies don't like me and the Maknae can't keep secrets. I've never really spoken to CL." I replied.
"Aish. Girls. Why are you all so y. They wont say anything while I'm here!" He pulled a bowl fish face and puffed up his already toned chest. It was too funny.
"Thanks oppa, but I really can't see you as the manly type!" I chuckled.
"Yah! You're doubting my manliness!" He seemed really upset by that. I couldn't tell if he was sad or acting.
"Oppa." I leaned towards him. He grabbed my face and kissed my lips quickly, then pulled away and sat giggling, and he wonders why I doubted his manliness.
"That was too feminine for words oppa." I chuckled at him and he stuck out his tongue.
"Unnie!" came a voice I recognized. I looked up quickly to be greeted by my former band member, Seohyun.
"Seohyun!" I yelled and stood up. "How have you been?" I asked as she pulled me into a hug.
"I've been really good. You? I saw you perform. You've gotten even better." she smiled.
"Thank you. I've been good too." She smiled and then looked to my right, her eyes widened when she spotted Sungmin, who was grinning dorkishly.
"Unnie, why are you here with Sungmin oppa?" she asked.
"We're just having a few drinks. Join us?" I asked her.
"Oh, aniyo. I have to get back to Sica, Tiffany and Yoona unnie. It was nice to see you again." she hugged me quickly and ran into the direction of the other SNSD's.
"I am glad she said no." came a voice. I looked at Sungmin.
"Wae?" I asked, stupid me.
"Well, this is our date. If you bring Seohyun-ssi over, it becomes friends having a drink." he chuckled.
"Ne. Ok." I sat down.
"I'll be right back." he said and go up.
"Ne. I'll be here." I replied as he smiled.
 
 
DAESUNG POV
"Daesung! Get in here!" Yelled Jiyong hyung. I got up and walked into his room. 
"What?" I asked, a little impatient.
"I'm sure it's not just me who feels like this, but I'm sure there's something funny about Sungmin hyung." he said.
"Ne." I replied. I didn't actually know, I hadn't spoken to him. But he had my angel, and that was enough for me to hate him.
"You're saying yes because has Mina." said Seunghyun. Why was he so observant?
"Ne." I replied and sat down next to Jiyong.
"Shut up. No, I'm serious. There's something funky about him. He reminds me of the way Onew-ssi was with Mina when he was trying to bed her." He said.
"WHAT! You don't think Sungmin is just trying to get into Minas pants, do you?" I asked him, my eyes as wide as they would go. Which wasn't very wide.
"No. It's more than that, I think he does actually like her. But there's something else. Which SHINee member would do a favor for us?" Jiyong asked Seunghyun.
"If it's to help Mina, Jonghyun." He replied.
"Call him. We need to do some digging at SM, and being from YG, we can't get in their alone.".
This felt so childish and cliché. Like watching an investigation movie. But, if Mina was going to be hurt by Sungmin, we'd have to lessen the pain. "Ne, ok. I'll be right back." replied and Seunghyun and left the room.
 
 
SUNGMIN POV
I walked in the direction of the male bathrooms, when I was out of Mina's line of sight, I diverted to the SNSD table. Seohyun spotted me straight away. "Oppa, what do you want?" she asked. She sounded a little hurt.
"I want to talk to you, privately, please." I smiled at her.
"Fine." she got up elegantly and walked with me to the other side of the room. I looked to see if we were still out of Minas line of sight. We were. "What do you want?" she asked.
"Just to see how you are, my little flower." I said, down her jaw.
"Get off me." she growled.
"Baby!" I said.
"You never called me back. And now you're here with the girl who's like an older sister too me? I know she's unaware of us, but don't you dare hurt her." She growled at me.
"I told you, it was fling. I told you that that very same night, you seemed happy to go along with it. Why? You jealous? You want a bit of Sungmin right now?" i said, down her neck and running my fingers along her collar bone. I felt her stiffen, she liked this.
"Aniyo! You better not be playing with Mina unnie, she doesn't deserve it. I don't know why she's agreed to be with you! She's so much better with one of SHINee or Big Bang." she spat at me.
"Look, baby. I came here to tell you to not ruin this. Leave Mina to me and you concentrate on your...Unnies. Understand?" I growled and left her there. I walked back to the direction of the male bathroom and then to my new cheonsa. Were she was sat waiting for me. I was going to steal all of that innocence.
 
 
 
SEUNGHYUN POV
"Jonghyun! Can you get to the YG building?" I asked him.
"When?" He sounded tired.
"Now! It's really important." I begged.
"Ne, ok. I'll be there in ten minutes." He replied.
"I'll be waiting for you outside. I'm handing up." and I hung up. I walked back into Jiyongs room.
"Well?" asked both Jiyong and Daesung in unison.
"He's coming. He'll be here in ten minutes." I replied.
"Will he do this for us?" Asked Daesung.
"If we tell him why, yes. Mina's like his best friend. He loves her like his own sister. The same why YB loves her, only they're closer." trying to get the point across. Mainly because it seemed a lot of people were falling for Mina. Jonghyun had never fallen for her, he's practically adopted her as his sister. He's always thought if her that way.
"Okay." they replied.
 
 
 
TEN MINS LATER
"Wae did you want me to meet you?" Jonghyun asked us.
"Well, Mina is on a date with Sungmin hyung, but something seems off about him. He looks at her like Onew did when he was trying to bed her, but I think there are some actual feelings there." Jiyong said, willing him to understand.
"Ne. Sungmin hyung is a total playboy." He replied. Jackpot!
"Well, Jonghyun, will you be willing to take us to the SM building to read his file? We can't get in on our own, it's got more security then ours." I asked.
"Ne." and he stood. "My cars outside. We can go now." He smiled.
"Jonghyun, you beautiful man! Gomawo!" I yelled and pulled him into a hug. It was a good thing Jjong was a skinship kind of person of this would have really scared him.
"No problem hyung. C'mon." and we all left.
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors notes: Okay, so this is quite a long chapter, I got carried away xDDD
Any way, you see my twist with Sungmin coming out, ne? Kekeke. I'm having fun writing his character, it's so unlike him xDDD
But yeah, JONGHYUN TO THE RESCUE, with Jiyong, TOP and Daesung xDD