I'm Causing This.

When Did Things Get [C O M P L I C A T E D]

 

I walked for an hour to the place I was positive Daesung was. It was our old park from when we were kids. It was just outside of Seoul and very far from our family homes. We found when I was told my umma was going to re-marry, I was upset and ran away with Daesung, he’d told me we’d run away and live together and be happy and no parents would bother us. But we’d gotten hungry after playing there for hours and went home. It was where we always went when we wanted to just be kids or forget we were growing up, like when Daesung moved away, this park was where we’d meet up every Friday when Jiyong was at YG and Seunghyun was doing his thing as Tempo.

 

I sighed as I walked through gates, the park had been made more modern over time, but the one thing that had stayed the same was the tree that Daesung and I used to climb and sit under, and that’s where he was. Sat under the tree with his arms wrapped around his knees. My mouth lifted a little. Being here and seeing him like that made me realise that we were all grown up now. I walked over to him slowly. “Daesung oppa.” I said softly.

 

“You found me then?” he replied, not turning his head, his voice thick and shaky.

“Are you crying?” I knelt down next to him and placed my hand on his shoulder.

“Aniyo, it’s hay fever.” He replied, scrubbing his eyes. I chuckled.

“You know you don’t have to act brave when it’s just me, Seungie. What’s wrong?” I squeezed his shoulder.

 

“I keep calling you horrible things, Mina. I’m so horrible to you and it’s not even your fault.” He quickly faced me and grabbed my shoulders, staring into my eyes “I’m in love with you Mina and it’s tearing me apart! I don’t know how to make you mine, and I also have to compete with Jiyong hyung and Seunghyun hyung and now Sungmin sunbaemin!” His tears formed again, those beautiful eyes, normally full of fun and laughter where dead. They were masked with pain and heartbreak and I was causing it.

 

“Daesung oppa.” I cried and pulled him into my arms. I would tell Daesung that I don’t have feelings for Jiyong oppa, but it’s not fair to tell Daesung before Jiyong.

Looks like the moments arrive, Mina. You have to choose. Daesung or Seunghyun?

It was hurting me that I was hurting Daesung. “Everyone’s worried about you, Seungie. We should get you home. I’ll call Yongbae oppa.” He nodded softly. I placed a small kiss on his forehead and stood up. I pulled out my phone and called Yongbae oppa.

 

“Yobeoseyo?” Came his voice after the fourth ring.

“I found him, but he’s quite far away, can you come and get us?” I asked him.

“Ne sure, where are you?” He replied.

“The old park that was Seoul parks a couple of years ago.” I replied.

“Ne, I know where you are. Jiyong and I’ll come get you.” And he hung up.

The park had had its name change a couple of years ago because a children park had been built in Seoul, because this one was too far away. So only kids who lived in the neighbourhood played here now.

 

I looked at Daesung, he was sobbing. My poor baby my head said. Maybe Daesung was the one. But, first I have to tell Jiyong oppa I don’t love him, I hope he’d okay with it. I don’t want to hurt anyone else today.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author Note: Okay, I'm going to get as much written as possible, because after the weekend I'm going to be sooooooooo super busy, I go back to college on Tuesday, it's my birthday wednesday, so busy week xDD

I love you guys so much for reading this, I thought it wouldn't do so well, it's doing a lot better then I expected, so thank you and so you know, I think I may end it soon, or maybe not. There will be a sequel to it as well, with Mina and whoever she chooses relationship :P I'm looking forward to writing that xDD

Any way, hope you like, please comment so I know xDD They please me xDD 

Oh, also, this is the song I wrote this chapter too xDD I loves DBSK <3

SARANGHAE!!!! <3