So Unexpected!

When Did Things Get [C O M P L I C A T E D]

I don't know how you guys will respond to these new twist in this story. I have to say, they weren't in my original plan for this story, but I had a brain wave. Plus, I felt it was getting a bit repetitive. So, say hello to some surprise guests. Please don't hate me if you don't like the twists. To those who don't like it I say mianhae TT_TT.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"What do you mean the whole story?" He asked, looking at me weird.
"Of why YG is so important to me. And why they failed and sent me to SM." I looked down.
"Oh. Okay." He seemed uneasy.
"Well. My self and Jiyong oppa came to YG. We started at the same time, he was 13 (12 western) and I was 11 (10 western). Any way in 2006 Big Bang began, I was good friends with all of them. I'd know Daesung oppa, Seunghyun oppa and Jiyong oppa for years any way but YB oppa had started training a couple of months after us, Seunghyun at that time was an underground rapper called Tempo and I have no idea about Seungri. I told Seunghyun to go to an agency, but he was lazy, he did eventually and came to YG, then Seungri popped up, I loved him, he looked like a panda and he always cuddled me. And then there was Hyun Seung. He was so sweet, I was so sad when he didn't make it. But, Big Bang debuted and I was left with the girl group project YG had just started. I was the leader and main dancer. We never got a name, we weren't a band project long enough, about a year we'd been planning and then in 2007 our lead vocalist got into a terrible car accident. It left her paralyzed from the waist down. Poor thing. Then the two remaining members left. You know them, one is a member of 4minute and the other is now in SNSD. I wasn't left on my own, and I didn't want to be solo. YG had no other projects, they were still pretty scarred from the accident. So, I was moved to SM after they heard about SHINee. SM happily took me, but YG had a few conditions. The first was that I had to live with Big Bang, the second was that YG know all that I'm doing and have input in deciding what promos I can attend. SM agreed and we signed a contract. I know you know most of this, but you don't know the reason for this agreement. You see, the YG president, is my step father. He's not happy. He knows he's being kept out of the loop with my promos and deciding things. Pretty soon there's going to be a lawsuit and it could damage both agency's and possibly SHINee." I kept my head down.
"Mina, why didn't you tell us this?" Key asked.
"I never thought it was important. I could never see something like this happening." I looked up at him and he just cuddled me into his arms, rocking my back and forth, soothing me. I could feel myself slipping into sleep. This was bad, I don't know if he can carry me.
"Key..." I muttered.
"Ne, cheonsa?" He asked, moving hair out of my eyes.
"I'm sleepy." I replied as I yawned.
"Then sleep, baby. I'll carry you to your car and drive you home." He was still rocking me.
"...'K." I smiled and drifted off to sleep.
 
 
 
SUENGHYUN POV
There was a small knock on our door. It was so late, why would any one be wanting us now. None of us had a schedule. I got up with a groan and answered the door, and to my surprise, there stood SHINee's Kibum, with Mina in his arms. "Annyeonghsaeyo, hyung. Mina fell asleep, so I brought her home." He tried to bow. He looked so tried, Mina wasn't heavy, but he seemed to be ready to drop her. I took her from him and cradled her. 
"Gamsahabnida. You look so tried, do you want to rest here and go tomorrow?" I offered. I was too nice. But he was so tired and I'd hate to seen Mina that way, I know he's the one who looks after her. He shook his head.
"It's ok. Jonghyun hyung is coming to pick me up. But thank you for offering. Please, rest well." He smiled and bowed, then left. I had to admit, he was the only member of SHINee I would probably befriend if we weren't idols. Jinki was a creep, Jonghyun I'd befriended any way, Taemin was too young and Minho was to quiet. Key and Jonghyun were the only normal ones. I closed the door and took Mina to her room, she was so cute when she slept. I walked into her room and placed her on her bed. I removed her shoes and her coat and covered her. She snuggled down into her bed and I smiled. When she slept she was still that girl I'd met when I was young. Even though I was with her cousin, I'd fallen for Mina straight away. Looking at her now, I saw that little girl. I smiled and left the room. Only to be greeted by a worried Daesung. 
"Was that Mina? Did you have to carry her? Who brought her home? Is she sick again?" He said.
"Relax, Daesung-ah. Mina fell asleep on Kibum-ssi, so he brought her home. She was asleep in his arms, so I took her to bed." He laughed at his face. He sighed.
"Oh, good. I'm glad she's ok." and he left then. Aish. Crazy bastard and I walked to my room.
 
 
MINA POV
I woke up to something cuddling me. It was Daesung. I smiled as I watched him. He was so pretty. I ran my finger through his hair, mainly to move it off is face, but it was so soft, I just had to molest it. "Yah!" He said, his voice was sleepy.
"Ne?" I asked.
"Leave my hair alone." He grumbled.
"Aww, sleepy Sungie. Is Baba angry I woke him?" I said, like I was talking to a child.
"Ne. Sungie needs sleep. Mina, cuddle Sungie." he held his arms out, waiting. It was to cute to say no to, so I cuddled him. He was so warm, I could have stayed there all day. But my thought was to stay there until he went back to sleep, then get up and eat. I had a day off today. Only Onew and Jonghyun were needed on Kiss The Radio today, so I was free. Daesung was snoring, so I got up gently and went into the kitchen. Jiyong oppa was sat at the table, I was so pleased, he'd been away for a while and I'd missed him.
"OPPA!" I yelled. He looked up at me and smiled.
"Hey, Mina. Come give me a hug." He help out his arms waiting and I gladly ran to him. He smelled the same. I'd missed him. "Oh! I'd like you to meet some one. Come out!" He yelled. I looked at him blankly and followed his gaze towards his bedroom door. With out warning, it opened and out walked a beautiful women, she wasn't Asian. She had big, bright blue eyes, perfect red lips and natural blonde hair. She'd obviously been living in Korea a while, because she'd developed a tan. She smiled at me.
"Hello. I'm Nadia." She smiled at me. She spoke perfect Korean.
"Ne. I'm Kim Mina." I bowed.
"Shes' my girlfriend." said Jiyong with a smile. My heart shattered. First SM force me to be with Key, second, they tell me they're getting me out of YG's contract, third Jiyong has a girlfriend, and it isn't me. Everything suddenly started spinning and I feel sick. Apparently this was noticeable because Jiyong was calling my name, but with in seconds I was crashing to the cold floor while everything was turning black.
 
 
I woke up with something cold on my head. I opened my eyes slowly, and there she was. She had a cold press on my head and had placed me in her lap. "Oh, you're awake." she smiled at me. This was unfortunate. She was lovely. I had no reason to hate her, but I did. She had my Jiyong.
"N-ne..." I replied. "what happened?" I asked.
"You passed out, sweety." She smiled at me.
"Where's Jiyong oppa?" I asked her.
"Waking up Daesung-ah." she replied. Wait? Daesung-AH? They'd met already? Why didn't he tell me?
"Oh, ok." I got up. She tried to help me, but I was fine. I gently batted her away from. Then I heard my phone ringing. It was BONAMANA, which meant one of the SuJu sunbaenims was calling me. But why? 
"I'll be right back." I said to her, quickly.
"Will you be ok?" She was genuinely worried.
"Ne, gomawo." I smiled at her and walked to my room. I grabbed my phone and looked at the caller, why was he calling me? "Yobeosayo?" I said when I answered.
"Mina, I need to talk to you. Where are you?" He asked.
"I'm at home. Wae?" I was really confused.
"I'll come and pick you up. I'll be there in ten minutes." and the line went dead. Why had Sungmin oppa called me and asked to talk? He was the only SuJu member that never spoke to me. He always walked away when I was around. He hates me. I quickly got dressed. I was just putting socks on when a knock came.
"Hello? Oh, Hyung. Why are you here?" said Jiyong oppa.
"I'm here for Mina. Is she around?" He replied.
"Ne! I'm here!" I yelled, rushing out of my room. When I looked at him, I blushed, was he always so pretty? I smiled nervously.
"Oh, good. Come one, we have to go." He smiled, linking my arm.
"Bye oppa." I smiled and went out. I quickly pulled on my shoes. Sungmin said nothing while we walked to his car. Nor did he say anything in the car. When we reached the pier, I got up the courage to asked what was going on.
"Oppa, wae did you ask me to meet you?" I asked him, stopping.
"Well, you see....I was wondering, would you like to get drinks some time?" He went all nervous and dorky.
"You mean, like a date?" I asked, so cliché.
"N-ne. That is, if you want it to be." He chuckled, cutely. Maybe this was a good idea. Maybe it would help me figure things out. And I did actually really like Sungmin, he was adorable. Or adorkable as fan girls would say. 
"Ne, okay. Sounds good." I smiled and placed my hand on his arm. He smiled happily.
"How about tonight? Do you have a schedule tomorrow?" He asked. I had to think about that. Damn! I'd have to ring Onew, I didn't know.
"Um...." I said.
"You don't know, do you? Ha, don't worry, LeeTeuk hyung always has to tell me mine, too." He laughed. I smiled at that, he was such a dork. I quickly pulled out my phone and called Onew.
"Yobeosayo?" he replied.
"Oppa, do I have a schedule tomorrow?" I asked.
"Aniyo. You're free 'til Friday." He replied. Whao, two more days off. This pleased me. 
"Gomawo, oppa. Bye." and I hung up."I don't have a schedule tomorrow. Tonight sounds good." I smiled at him.
"Good. Okay, well, I'll take you back home now, it's early and you should sleep a little more. I watched you yesterday, you were amazing, you deserve your rest." He smiled. 
"Aniyo. I've been resting for days. I should be putting more work in!" I almost yelled. He just chuckled. 
"Mina, you should sleep a little more, you're going to end up looking like a panda otherwise, and as cute as you are, I don't think even you could pull of panda eyes as well as Seungri." He chuckled. That made me laugh. Wow. He was cute, funny and he cared. I should have gone for Sungmin two years ago. He linked our arms and walked back to his car. It felt good to be with someone other than SHINee and BigBang. Then it hit me. 
"We can't be seen in public like this." I said, removing my hand.
"Wae?" He was a little startled.
"Me and Key are suppose to be a show couple. SM did it. We have to look convincing and walking around with you like this is going to cause scandals." I said.
"Ah. Ne, I get it. Don't worry, Mina. They wont see us." He smiled at me. 
Once in the car, he switched on his heating, I was still in my pajamas and it was way to cold for the shorts I was wearing, so I was shivering. "Are you still cold?" he asked with concern.
"N-ne." I stuttered. I felt his arm wrap around my waist. This was dangerous.
"Shouldn't you have both hands on the wheel?" I asked. He just chuckled.
"Aniyo. We're not that far away from your home." He smiled at me. Damn he was beautiful. He was right, within seconds we were back. It made me a little sad. I looked at him.
"I'll see you later, oppa." I smiled. 
Then his lips pressed gently against mine. It was over as quickly as it started, but it was so sweet. "See you later, Mina." He smiled and me face. I smiled and got out of the car. I watched him drive away before I walked inside. I walked into the dorm and danced, gaining looks from Jiyong and Daesung. Daesung didn't look happy. Guess he figured it out.
"Why are you so happy?" chuckled Nadia.
"Aish! Lee Sungmin is taking me in a date." I sang and danced into my bedroom. It felt good that it was someone else. Maybe this was a good idea afterall.
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author notes: I decided to stir things up a little. Yes, this is who is in the teaser. Sorry, spoiler :P
I have a lot planned for SungMina ;) that was lame, but shhh. Any way, I hope you enjoy my little twist and I hope you didn't seem them coming xDD