Silent Saranghae

When Did Things Get [C O M P L I C A T E D]

Aish~ that picture. He's so perfect. I love Onew oppa <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

JIYONG POV
"Where would Sungmins file be?" I asked Jonghyun.
"In the presidents office. He's not there. He went out on a business meeting and wont be back for at least four hours." He replied. He was waving something silver and shiny in his hand.
"What's that?" I pointed at it. He gave me a sly grin and held it out to me. I took it, it was a key.
"Is this the key to his office?" I asked. Jonghyun, you little ninja. I knew there was a reason you were so short. He chuckled.
"No. He doesn't lock his office. Us SM Towners are too perfect to go into his office uninvited, well, all except myself. So he trust us and doesn't lock it. This is the key to the filing cabinet that contains all out files. I've read Mina's. Why does it say things about her saving your life, hyung?" He asked me.
"Um, now's not the time for that. We need to get to that cabinet." I said, quickly diverting the question. Please let Jjong's attention be easily swayed.
"Ne, ok." It wasn't, he was just getting on with the task at hand. No doubt he'd ask Mina. 
Although the building wasn't dark and people were still working, it seemed eerie some how. Maybe because we could possibly get Jonghyun into trouble for this and that we weren't exactly doing something morally correct. He led us up two flights of stairs and then down four corridors. After that we took an elevator up to the seventh floor. Once we were out and in the corridor, Jonghyun stopped us.
"I'll have to go first and on my own. I don't know if any one is in his office or if the assistant nuna is around. I'll come get you if it's safe. If I don't, it probably means I'm in trouble." He smiled and went quickly down the hall.
"Hyung, what if he actually gets into trouble?" asked Daesung.
"Jonghyun looks like that type who's very good at excuses. I don't think we need to worry about him." I replied. Mina had told me Jonghyun was always the one coming up with excuses for the SHINee members when they were late to practice. Although friends, him and Mina were also rivals with things. Like excuses, singing, iness, skin ship. They were entertaining to watch when they were in an argument. They were really like brother and sister. Kim twins. 
With their umma, Key. SHINee were so much like a family. You had umma, which was Key, the twins, Mina and Jonghyun with the little brother Taemin, then you had the crazy uncle, Minho and the soft, yet stern appa, Onew. Big Bang weren't like that. We were just five brothers.
"Guys! It's safe." came a voice. I looked up, Jonghyun was grinning. We quickly followed him down the hall and then into a large, yet basic room. He pointed towards the filing cabinet.
"Thanks, Jonghyun." I replied to him and rushed over to the cabinet, only to realize, were the hell would that file be? Jonghyun seemed to read my mind.
"Third draw from the bottom." He said.
"Gomawo!" I replied and quickly shoved the key into the lock at the top of the cabinet. I quickly opened the draw and scanned the through the files. Jung Su-Yeon, Lee Soon-Kyu, Lee Sungmin. I grabbed the file. 
"I have it!" I yelled to them. They all rushed over. Seems Jonghyun had read this file, too. He stayed were he was with a glum expression. I opened it quickly. Their was a picture of him and then his details:
 
Name: Lee Sung-Min
DoB: 86/01/01
From: Gyeongii, South Korea
Role: Main vocals, dancer
Band: Super Junior
Sub-Unit(s): Super Junior-T and Super Junior-M
 
Personal Info: Lee Sungmin: has one younger brother, Lee Sung-Jin. Came to SM in 2001 with band mate Lee Dong-Hae.....
 
Personality: Cute, Lively, Feminine. Womanizer. Playboy. . Manipulative. Talkative........
 
I closed the file. I'd seen what I wanted to see. Those four words were marked in bold. Usually that was to mark out the bad points in a person and to watch for them. Daesung and Seunghyun had read it with me. "We need to tell Mina. We can't let her get hurt. It's not fair. Sungmin is really a horrible person." said Daesung.
"Ne." I replied. But why did I feel like telling her would make no difference. "But why do I feel like if we tell her, she'll ignore us and be with him any way?" I asked them.
Jonghyun answered me "Because Mina is having an emotional struggle with her self. She's falling in love with you three and can't decided who she loves more, so right now she's think that loving someone who's not you three, will make her realize who she loved the most. I know already who it is. I've seen the way she looks at that particular one of you, but it's not my place to tell you, especially when Mina hasn't figure it out herself yet." replied Jonghyun.
Well, . Even he knows. Aish. "Maybe we should tell Mina, any way. Even if she doesn't believe us, we warned her, and it'll put my mind at rest a little, knowing we told her." I said, looking around. All three were nodding with me. "Jonghyun, can you tell her from the SHINee side. She may be more inclined to listen to you. You not being in love with her and having a reason to break them up." I said to him.
"Ne, I'll tell Onew hyung and the others what's happening. She'll certainly listen to Key." He smiled. "We should go. The president wont be back for hours, but I don't know about his assistant nuna." said Jonghyun, looking our of the door.
"Ne!" I replied. I put the file back were I'd found and then a huge urge came over me. I wanted to look at Mina's file."Wait, I want to look at Mina's file. See if SM got anything wrong. I'll be quick." I said and I scanned through the files. I found it and pulled it out, when I opened it, there was a picture of her looking really sad. I read though it:
 
Name: Kim Mi-Na
DoB: 90/01/13
From: Seoul, South Korea
Role: Dancer, main vocal.
Band: SHINee
 
Personal Info: Has two younger sisters: Mi-Young and Mi-Jung (twins). Came to SM in 2008 after being transferred from YG when project band failed. Close with idol band Big Bang. Lives with idol band Big Bang in YG dorms. YG president is her step-father. One of the musical forces behind Big Bang and SHINee. Saved Big Bang member Kwon Jiyongs life with her own, before they went to YG. 
 
Personality: Quirky, polite, loud, out going, unstable, messy, clumsy, ditzy, smart.
 
Other: Can speak French, Mandarin and Spanish. Likes Coconut smells. Can imitate the Disney chipmunks.....
 
I stopped reading after chipmunks. They had everything down perfect, except for the unstable part. Mina wasn't unstable. "Aish! Someone's coming! Hide!" Yelled Jonghyun. 
I threw the file back into the cabinet and closed the draw silently, I locked it, removed the key and then dived under the desk with Jonghyun. We were both small enough to fit in the little gap there. Seunghyun was behind the door and pabo Daesung was in the closet. No pun intended. I listened carefully. The person, a women due to the heels, walked in and placed something on the desk, before leaving. Once we were sure she was gone, we left our hiding places.
"We should leave now." Said Jonghyun. We agreed. Jonghyun went first to see were the woman was and then motioned for us to come out. When we were almost at the elevator, we heard her coming back. 
"Aigoo, if she sees us, she'll know we've been in there. It's the only room on this floor that's isn't closets. The thing needs to hurry up!" Jonghyun was urging. We watched the numbers. 3, 4, 5, 6.....7! We quickly rushed inside and the doors closed just as the woman walked past us. I sighed in relief. my heart was racing.
"Now all we need to do is tell Mina. Quite frankly, being caught sounds more appealing." said Daesung while panting.
"Ne. She's a scary girl when she's mad." replied Jonghyun, none of us would ever tell her that, male pride, but she was.
When we reached the bottom floor, we sprinted out and dived into Jonghyun's car. I felt a little safer being out of that building, but that would mean the sooner we have to face Mina.
 
 
MINA POV
I was drunk, and not a little, a lot. Sungmin looked fine, but I was terrible with alcohol. "Mina, you light weight, stand up straight." laughed Sungmin, as he propped me up with his strength.
"I am, opppppaaaaa." I said.
"Aish, you're cute when you're drunk.C'mon, let's get you home before you tarnish SHINee." he replied as he hauled me into his car. Seems he hadn't been planning on us getting drunk. He strapped me in and got into the drivers side. I looked over at him.
"Opppaaaaa, you're soooooo prettyyyy." I said, his face.
"And you're so drunk, you silly." He replied with a grin.
"Opppaaaa," I said "Thank you." and I kissed is cheek.
"Ha. Crazy girl. Why are you thanking me? I should thank you for saying yes. Pabo." He chuckled sweetly and started to drive.
"I'm not pabo. I'm shleeeepyyy." I yawned and stretched. Aish. No more soju for Mina. It was only a short drive from the club and we were home in seconds. Sungmin unbuckled me, after my feeble struggle with the evil belt buckle ended in my defeat, and helped me walk to the dorm. He helped me inside, it was empty.
"Where've they all gone?" He asked.
"Youngbae is promoting Solar, Seungri is at his ummas and the others should be here, and Nadia, is somewhere." I replied.
"Nadia?" He asked. A heavy accent on the name.
"Ne, she's Jiyong oppa's girlfriend." I replied. He asked where my bedroom was and took me there. He lay me on my bed and removed my coat, he then tucked me in. 
"Gomawooooo, opppaaaaaa." I replied to him. He chuckled.
"You're so cute, cheonsa." and he leaned down and kissed my lips. This kiss was different, it had passion in it, but not to much. It felt nice. "Sleep well, Mina." he ran his hand threw my hair and then left my room. I then started to drift off to sleep. 
 
 
SUNGMIN POV
"Gomawooooo, opppaaaaaa." she smiled. I chuckled. So cute.
"You're so cute, cheonsa." I said and leaned down. I placed a kiss on her lips, I could take her right here, my brain was saying and I involuntarily kissed her a little harder then I meant to. But she kissed me back equally. I pulled away before I couldn't control myself. "Sleep well, Mina." and I ran my hand through her hair and left. 
When I got out of her room I was greeted by Jiyong, Daesung and Seunghyun and they looked about ready to kill me. "What did you do to her? Why where you in her room?" growled Jiyong. 
"She was drunk, so I tucked her in. What do you take me for?" I asked them, looking innocent.
"A womanizing playboy!" growled Daesung.
"Bwoh! How dare you throw around such accusations, I am your hyung and sunbae, show some respect." I growled at them.
"Respect is given where respect is earned." replied Seunghyun "You've not earned our respect. We know all about you. Leave Mina alone." He growled.
"Aniyo. You're Mina is mine now. And mine I will make her in all sense." and I left them there.
 
 
JIYONG POV.
"Does he mean what I think he means, hyung?" asked Daesung.
"Depends what you think he means." I replied. Daesung wasn't the maknae, I knew he knew.
"That he's going to sleep with her." He said allowed.
"Ne, probably. We can't let that happen. But right now, we all need sleep and so does Mina. Tomorrows her last day off and no doubt will she be nursing a hangover." I chuckled to myself.
"Ne, gusnais, hyung." said Daesung and he left for bed. Seunghyun patted my shoulder and followed him. I would go to bed, but right now, I had something to sort out. I grabbed my phone and looked for the name. When I found it, I hit "call."
"Yobeoseyo?" came her voice.
"Nadia, we need to talk. Meet me at the dorm, now.." I said and hung up. I was finally going to do it. I was going to end things with Nadia, let her go and find the person she's right for.
 
 
FIVE MINUTES LATER
"Nadia, mianhae, but I'm ending it. I don't think it's working out. You're not the right person for me. Mianhae." I said, taking her hand. She just sighed and smiled.
"It's okay. I knew this would happen as soon as I met Mina. I understand. Annyeonghigaseyo." she placed a kiss on my cheek and left the dorm. Maybe under different circumstances, or an alternate reality, I could have really fallen for her. I smiled, okay, now it was time for bed. I decided to sleep in Minas bed, I'd missed her and needed cuddles. I went to my room and changed quickly, then snuck into her room, were I climbed into her bed and held her close to me.
Please, Mina, choose me. I love you.
I kissed her hair and drifted to sleep.
 
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author Notes: Here you go. This is because after tomorrow I wont be able to update as frequently as I want to. So you may have t wait a while. MIANHAE TT_TT
If you want anything to happen in the story, please feel free to let me know. I welcome ideas and also, I've drifted from my orginal plans for this story and need a way to get back into it. So let me know <3 Saranghae you few reads. I love you all.
 
~~~ POSSIBLE SPOILERS ~~~~~~
@cougar: Haha, don't worry, the Key and Mina thing I will go into depths with it when Mina is on a schedule again, and I wrote that she had another day off, so KeNa will be shown in the next chapter. I promise I wont make it another obsticle. I'm going to focus on the three of them and Mina. And delve abit more into Mina's past and her relationship woth the guys. No need to worry about Mina and Key, it's not really of vital importance xDDD I may have given spoilers.