The One?

When Did Things Get [C O M P L I C A T E D]

 

I felt really groggy when I woke up and my eyes were sore and swollen.
Aish, Mina. This is why you don't fall asleep while crying. Look at your face! My mind scolded me.
I was still really hurt by everything that was going on. I'd lost trust in Jiyong over the months and Seunghyun was now engaged, I had no clue where Daesung had been all night, so I had no one to comfort me. I looked at the clock then. It was six am. Would Key be awake now? I wondered.
I decided to risk it, all Key could do was shout at me if I woke him up. I grabbed my phone
 
MiMi: Hey Key. Are you awake? If you are, hi, if you're not and I've woke you, mianhae. But it's really important.
 
I sent that and waited, hopefully for a nice reply. I got a reply almost instantly, which meant he was awake.
 
Almighty: Yobeo, what's wrong?
 
MiMi: Are you feeling up to coffee?
 
Almighty: Yeah, wae?
 
MiMi: Can you meet me at Starbucks in ten minutes? I'll explain everything there, okay?
 
Almighty: Ne, sure. You better not be late!
 
I smiled and started to get dressed, I then sat in the mirror and tried to fix my hair, which was on end. I sighed at my failed attempt and decided to tie it up. I smiled. This had taken five minutes, and it would take another five to walk to Starbucks, I should go now. So I left quietly, I didn't want to wake Seunghyun, who was sleeping on the couch thanks to Chohee claiming his room. I watched him as I put my shoes on, he looked so uncomfortable on there. I sighed and left.
 
 
"Bwoh!" yelled Key as he spat out some of his caramel hot chocolate. 
"Yeah, she's called Chohee." I pulled a face and tightened my grip around my latte.
"." spat Key.
I chuckled "I understand you're mad but damn, Key. There's no need to judge." 
"Well, this makes me sick. I have to admit, I did think you were messing with them a little myself until you explained properly, but they seem to be playing you. Jiyong had with his girlfriend days after you confessed to him and Seunghyun has a fiancé no one knew about. I hate to think what Daesungs keeping from you." He took a sip from his mug then.
"Honestly Key, I don't think he's keeping any thing...." I replied.
 

KEY POV

"Well, this makes me sick. I have to admit, I did think you were messing with them a little myself until you explained properly, but they seem to be playing you. Jiyong had with his girlfriend days after you confessed to him and Seunghyun has a fiancé no one knew about. I hate to think what Daesungs keeping from you." I took a sip from my mug then.
"Honestly Key, I don't think he's keeping any thing...." She said softly. I watched as everything changed then. Her body language softened and her eyes relaxed and a small tug started at her lips. I'd never noticed it before. Did she do this when I mentioned TOP hyung? I thought to myself.
 
"Well, did things go okay with TOP hyung before the incident?" I asked her trying to figure things out. Her eyes then went back to normal and her body language suggested she had had fun, but felt nothing.
 
"Ne, it was going great. We almost kissed and then Chohee arrived." her eyes fell a little, but quickly picked back up. I see. Mina's in love. But does she know yet, because her body certainly does. I thought.
 
"I guess you'll be spending time with Daesung hyung next, then?" I asked and everything started again. She went soft. Whether she's in love with him or not, Daesung certainly means a lot to her.
 
"Ne, I just don't know where he's gone." her body dropped, as if disappointed.
"Call him." C'mon girlie! You're not thick, don't do stupid things!
"I hadn't thought of that....how pabo!" she chuckled. She was so much like Jjong sometimes it was hard to believe they weren't twins, or even related.
 
 

MINA POV

"I'll call him now." I smiled at Key and got up from my seat. I felt it was rude to talk on the phone in a public place like that, were food and drink is served, so I went outside. I called Daesung.
"Yobeoseyo?" he said in a strained voice.
"Where are you?" I asked.
"I'm with 2NE1, we went out for drinks. But I fell asleep. I'll be home soon." and he hung up. My heart ached, was he hurt?
What am I thinking? Only Bom unnie hates me, the others don't, and they adore Daesung. He wont be hurt. I was calming myself down. I looked at the clock on my phone, 7:00 am. We'd been on Starbucks for an hour and Seungri had to be up by now. I called him.
"Yobeoseyo?" He said, cheery. How could he have energy this early?
"Hey, Seungri-ah. Do you know where Daesung is?" Just to make sure.
"Ne, he's at CL's house. Wae?" He asked. 
"I just called him, he said he's with 2NE1 and he'll be home soon." I said happily, he had told me the truth.
"Yeah, he said that to me. Where are you, any way? I thought you where asleep." He chuckled.
"Starbucks. Is Seunghyun oppa still on the couch?" I asked.
"Ne."
"Is that Mina? Let me talk to her." I heard his husky voice plead.
"I gotta go, I don't want to talk to him. Annyeong." and I hung up.
I sighed. Daesung hadn't lied to me....
He hadn't played me, or really hurt me. 
He hadn't lied to me by having a secret girlfriend or fiancé and he hadn't tried to force himself to love me. 
He was genuine.
He was.....the one.....maybe. I need to see him. I need to fix everything.
I went back inside "Key, call the rest of SHINee and manager oppa, come over to the Big Bang dorm in two hours." I said.
"Wae?" He asked, bewilderment all over his face, it looked cute.
"I have something I need to tell everyone. It may be upsetting. But I need to do it. I'll explain later. I have to go and tell Big Bang to look....presentable." I left then.
This was something I needed to do. For me, for Daesung, for Seunghyun, for everyone. But breaking the news was going to be hard.
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author Notes: Wow. Two maybe three more chapters and then this one is over. Wow. 
Well, I'm glad you've been enjoying it so far. I'll try and make a big ending for you. THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL. But not for a while, I need to focus on my other fics for a while. I've kind of neglected them :(
I hope you're liking my twists so far. The ending will be big, I hope <3
SARANGHAE <3