It's Time.

When Did Things Get [C O M P L I C A T E D]

 

JIYONG POV
I sighed heavily. Jiyong you complete ! I broke up with Naomi for Mina and now I don't want Mina. It had occurred to me when Jonghyun-ah was asking about the blood thing that maybe I don't love Mina. Maybe I just feel that I have to give her something back, afterall she gave me her blood. She gave me my life back and I want to love her for it, I'm kidding myself, I don't love Mina. Which makes a lot of things simpler. She only has to choose between Daesung and Seunghyun hyung now and I can find someone I really love. I smiled as we traveled to pick them up.
 
TWO WEEKS LATER
MINA POV
I was backstage at Music Bank, thankfully SuJu and SHINee were all here, so I could have a real performance of Lucifer today. I know the fans were worried about me, so to show them I'm fine now, SuJu are on first. Unfortunately, Sungmin oppa was still pissed at me for dumping him, I just hope he doesn't drop me seeing as most of my dance moves were salsa, tango kind of moves. Oh well, if he drops me, I'll kick him.....kekekekeke!!!! laughed my head, evilly.
"Nuna, are you not nervous?" asked Minho-ah.
"Aniyo. Should I be?" I asked, turning to him with a smile.
"Aniyo. You'll do great." He smiled.
"How's your leg doing?" I asked him. Minho had hurt his leg on Dream Team a few weeks ago and now he couldn't dance. Seems this song is cursed. If some one else gets hurt, then I will say it's cursed.
"Meh, it's fine. I'll live. I'm not happy I can't be on Dream Team for a while though. Taemin has to take my place." He pulled a puppy dog face.
"Well, you've trained Taemin, he'll do great and he's fast." I chuckled.
"Ne!" He got excited. It was cute.
"Mina! SuJu are up now, get ready." Said the PD
"Ne, oppa. See you when I get back, Minho-ah!" I hugged him and ran to the stage door.
I was being lifted onto the stage by a lift in the stage floor. So I had to go around and under and crouch, ready to jump onto the stage. They where going to crowd in a circle and I was going to jump in supervised and start singing Ryewooks parts with him. No ELF's knew I was going to be there, nor did any Shawols. 
I crouched in the "lift" and waited for my cue. I was so excited. I was up after the first chorus and they were on the bridge now. 
Bonamana, bonamana, bonamana (Baby, you turn it up now)
There was an instrumental break down and up I went.....
 
 
I was exhausted when I got home. I was zombiefied by the time I'd made it up the stairs to the dorm. I walked inside and was greeted by many hands. "YAH! Back off!" I snapped.
Exhaustion was not good on me, it made me crabby. "Mianhae, Mina. We'll let you go to bed." chuckled Seunghyun.
"Goma-oo." was what came out. They chuckled.
"Mianhae, what was that?" chuckled Daesung.
"Gomawo! Goodnight." and I slithered to my room.
 
 
I woke up refreshed, they were right, Lucifer is so tiring. There was a knock on my door then, which startled me. "Ne, who is it?" I asked.
"Jiyong. Can I come in?" He sounded odd.
"Ne." I replied, maybe I should tell him now.
"Mina, I have something I need to tell you." He said, while closing the door.
"Okay...." I said.
He sat down facing me on the bed and took a deep breath "I've been thinking these last couple of days, and I've come to the conclusion that I don't love you. I'd like to love you Mina, but I don't. I just feel like I need to give you something to pay you back for giving me a second chance at my life, and maybe I felt that giving you me and everything I can give you was the best way to do that. Truth is, you're still just Kim Mina, my best friend and my yeodongsaeng. I thought I should tell you, even if I don't want to, because then we both can find someone we really love and who loves us back. Mianhae Mina." He looked like he was about to cry, he was afraid that he'd hurt me.
"It's okay, Jiyong oppa. I don't love you either. You're my oppa, but you don't need to give me anything. The fact that you lived is enough for me. I don't know what I would have done with out you, oppa." I smiled at him and he smiled back.
"Saranghae, Mina." and I knew it meant as a sister. It made me happy, it meant that I hadn't hurt him.
"Saranghae, oppa." he pulled me into a hug.
"I'm going to go back into the kitchen before Seunghyun hyung wakes up. Aish, he sleeps the most and he eats the most, he's like a baby. I better go make extra, you get up as well, you need food." he scolded me.
"Wae? And what's for breakfast?" I smiled.
"American Pancakes!" he yelled and ran out of the room. Crazy oppa. I laughed to myself and grabbed some sweat pants, it was cold today. Once they were on and my phone was in my pocket, I went out into the kitchen. The sight was quite amusing in there. Jiyong oppa was looking like an over worked house maid, Seunghyun oppa looked quite happy, scoffing his pancakes, Seungri was playing up, saying his pancake was burnt, spoiled maknae, Daesung was singing away to "Look At Me Gwisoon" and Taeyang was reading. This is why I loved my oppas, never a dull moments. I was happy to see Daesung back to his usual self, but his eyes seemed empty. That's going to really bother me, my poor baby.
"Annyong, Mina." smiled Seunghyun oppa.
"Annyong, oppa. Enjoying your pancakes?" I chuckled as he shoveled more into his mouth and gave me a pancake grin.  I took the empty seat between him and Seungri.
"Hyuuuuuuuung! This pancake is burnt underneath, I can't eat it now!" Seungri was whining. I hated when he did this, I felt so bad for Jiyong oppa and Yongbae oppa for that matter, cause even though Jiyong was the leader, Yongbae was like the second in command. When they where scolded badly by Jiyong, Yongbae would console them and make them feel better. It was like a joint leadership, really. Seunghyun was like appa, or a really scary older brother. Only I could wake him up and the others tried to avoid it at all costs. 
"Seunghyun! Stop it! That pancake is fine, stop whining!" I growled at him.
"Bwoh! Who do you think you're yelling at!" He yelled back.
"I am not your nuna and you're not my hyung! I'm telling you as a friend that you're being unreasonable and showing people up! You are the maknae and that is your leader AND hyung, stop it!" I scolded him again.
".......Ne Mina." he replied and started to eat his pancake while sulking. 
"Seungri, it's okay, don't tak-" 
"Yah! No oppa, no consoling him! This is why he's so spoiled, everyone gives in to his panda eyes, he needs disciplining! please sit down." I told Yongbae, who smiled and went back to reading. Good. Seungri needed no more reasons to ignore what I told him.
"Wow! Mina's gone all umma on us. Something you're not telling us?" Winked Seunghyun.
"What are you talking about?" I was so confused.
"Well....you're acting like an umma. Are you expecting to be one any time soon?" he asked.
"Bwoh! I'm not pregnant. I just felt Seungri was being spoiled." I glared at Seunghyun and he just giggled.
"That's good, you're only 21. No babies from you for a while!" he warned me.
"Don't worry about that. I don't want children, yet." I smiled.
Seunghyun confuses me. He likes me, yet he makes jokes about me being pregnant and wolf whistles when I'm with some guy or Daesung. He doesn't seem to get jealous and seems not to care. That wouldn't be good in a relationship, nor does he like skin ship, again, not good for a relationship. During the first few months couples tend not to be able to keep their hands off of each other. 
But he's sweet and kind. He cares for me and looks after me, he makes sure I'm safe and yells at me for being irresponsible. He protects me. All the things that would work in a relationship. 
 
YAH! THIS IS SO HARD!!!! Maybe I should make a pro's and con's list? It’s sounds so horrible, but it's the only thing that I can think of. Yah!!!
 
"MINA!" came Jiyongs voice.
I snapped out of my thoughts with a jump "Mianhae, oppa." I said as he placed a plate down for me. "Gomawo." I smiled.
He smiled back; guess he knew what I was thinking about. I looked down at my plate, he’d made a face with the fruit and syrup. I smiled and tucked in.
 
 
“Mina, you really need to pick one of them. It’s not fair to them, yobeo.” Said Key as he placed some tea in front of me.
I smiled “Gomawo. I don’t know, maybe I should spend time with both of them. Yah! Why is this so difficult?” I said, ruffling my hair.
“Because you’ve fallen in love with two great guys, that’s not your fault. But only one of them is right for you. The one you choose may not be the right one, but the universe will bring you to the right one in the end.” He smiled.
“Wow, that was deep Key. What’s happened to you? Fallen in love as well?” I winked.
“Ne.” He smiled.
“Wow! Who with? Please don’t say me!” My eyes widened.
“Aniyo, it’s not you. Please, don’t think less of me.” He pleaded.
“Never, babe. Who?” I smiled.
“Jjong...” he lowered his head. 
I raised my hands to my mouth, I wasn’t disgusted. They were cute, I just hope Jonghyun loves him back. “Key, that’s so sweet!” I hugged him.
“Gomawo, I know right! Anyway, back to you, you need to pick one. In looks, TOP hyung is who you should pick, in personality and security wise, Daesung.” He raised and eye brow and started washing up. 
I’d told Key about my pros and cons idea and he said it was a good idea. We’d done it and Daesung had the most pros, but it hadn’t solved anything. I agreed with him. If I was going for looks, I'd so pick Seunghyun oppa, because he's beautiful, but so was Daesung. Daesung also had an amazingly protective personality and would let nothing hurt me, but Seunghyun was the same. "Oh! This is so hard!" I yelled and slumped into a chair.
"Mina, go home. Go and think. Look at both of them, study them! Spend the day with both of them separately, then choose. Now!" Key yelled at me. I nodded and stood up.
"Gomawo, Key. I do love you." I hugged him, kissed his cheek and left. He was right, I needed to spend time with them and maybe then, would I figure out who I wanted.
 
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Notes: I'm sorry it took so long :L But I have a reason, so it's okay xDD
But yeah, I would have gotten it up sooner, like Saturday, but I was getting a tattoo and then my friends took my into the city for a birthday thing so, yeah xDD Any way, it's here now, but this story will be over soon, maybe two/three more chapters and then it's over :O
I hope you like this chapter, saranghae you few whp read this <3