!!!!

When Did Things Get [C O M P L I C A T E D]

 

I felt something soft hit me in the face. I woke up to darkness. I put my hands to my head, but instead of there being my face, there was a pillow. I pushed it off and sat up, only to be greeted with a grinning Minho 'You threw this at me?” I asked, eyeing him suspiciously.
“Aniyo. It was Jonghyun. I just wanted to watch you beat him.” He chuckled and looked towards Onew’s huge walk in wardrobe. He must have been hiding in there. I grinned and climbed off the bed.
“When I find him he’s dead!” I yelled and slammed the bedroom door. I then crept to the wardrobe door and hid there, waiting for him to come out. It took a couple of seconds, but then the door opened and Jonghyun came out. I smiled and walked behind him, I then jumped on him which caused him to lose his balance and fall to the ground. 
“Ah! Mina, I’m sorry! Don’t hurt me!!!” He begged. I wasn’t going to hurt him; I was going to do something much worse. “Wait! I know that look! No! No don’t!! PLEASE! I beg of you Mina!” and I started to tickle him. Jonghyun hated being tickled as much as Onew hated seeing wasted Chicken. 
“Say I’m better than you and I’ll stop!” I teased.
“An-aniyo!” He laughed.
“Oh, so you want to be tickled, okay.” I continued.
“Aniyo! Aniyo!! Stop, stop! You’re better than me!!!!” he yelled. I got off of him, satisfied and he scurried away looking sour. Minho was stood grinning away. It felt refreshing to wake up this way. I sighed happily. Maybe I should move out of the BigBang dorm? Aniyo! Don't be daft, Mina.
So say Hello to all the boys at the top of this table that you're under! Lipstick lullabies, this is sorry for the last time!
Sang my phone. I couldn't remember who's ring tone it was, so I grabbed my phone and answered. "Yoeboseyo?" I said.
"You lied to us!" Said Daesungs voice.
"Oppa? What are you talking about?" I was quite confused.
"You told us that you liked us, and now you're dating Key? And what about Sungmin? Mina, this is not like you. When did you become such a.....a....a ?" He asked with disgust in his voice.
"Bwoh! A ? Seungie, you have it all wrong. Let me explain-" I was cut off.
"Don't call me that. And there's nothing for you to explain, I've heard enough. Goodbye!" and he hung up. Well, that was bad timing. It also killed my good mood. I shoved my phone into the pocket of my shorts and ran to find Jonghyun, leaving Minho stood there completely bewildered. I raced down the corridor and found Onew. Good enough. 
"Oppa? Do you have your car?" I asked him.
"Ne. Wae?" He replied, eyeing me.
"I forgot to tell the BigBang members about SM's fan stunt and now they think I'm a . Could you drive me home?" I pleaded. Onew was a caring leader.
"Ne. C'mon michin!" and he chuckled.
"I'm not michin! I'm just a little over the top. There is a difference!" I complained as we left the dorm.
"Yeah, yeah. In my book, you're michin!" He chuckled again. Aish! I'm not crazy, am I? I don't feel crazy! We'd reached the car as I pondered over this. Even though YG wasn't that far away, I didn't really want to walk around the streets of Seoul wearing my PJ's. Especially since I'm SHINee's Mina and I'm wearing a very thin tank top and really short shorts. Walking around like that, I'd either get or followed by paparazzi. I chuckled at the image of myself running around Seoul. Within minutes, I was home.
"Thank you oppa." I smiled and hugged him.
"Ne, next time I want compensation." He said.
"How?" I didn't like the sound of this.
"By letting me between those beautiful milky legs of yours." he teased.
"Aish! Oppa." He just laughed at me,
"C'mon michin! Get out and save you're rep." He practically pushed me out of the car and drove off. I chuckled to myself. Onew was a little michin himself. I walked slowly inside the YG dorms. I really hope I don't bump into Dongwook oppa. That will be embarrassing. I walked through the main corridor and then left, were, I ran into Dongwook oppa and 2NE1 members. Just my luck.
"Well, look who it is, it's the player. How are you, ?" Chuckled Bom.
"Get out of my face, Bom." I growled at her.
"I am your unnie. Show respect!" She spat back at me.
"Too quote a good friend of mine "Respect is given, where respect is earned." I have no respect for you." I said back.
"Just because you have all of the BigBang members wrapped around your little finger, doesn't mean we'll fall for it." She snapped.
"That's enough, Bom! Stop it." came Dongwook oppas voice. He looked at me apologetically and dragged the 2NE1 members away. I sighed. I'd had enough with those girls. I'd never spoken more then three words to any of them and all of a sudden, they hated me. I'd have to let Hyun Suk appa know just what kinds of girls he was sending out there. I then remembered my destination and I was one corridor away from it. I took a deep breathe and walked. Why was I so nervous? I hadn't done anything wrong. Well, not that I know of, any way. I walked around the corner and to the BigBang dorm. There yelling coming from inside, Daesung oppa and Seunghyun oppa. I hesitantly opened the door and walked inside. Keeping as quite as possible. Knowing Daesung will have an outburst. 
"The infamous snake returns." he muttered.
"Daesung, shut up!" I said, dropping all my formalities. He shut up then, knowing I meant business. "You, again, have gotten the completely wrong end of the stick and jumped to your own stupid conclusions. That I don't care about, but I will not tolerate you cursing at me and calling me horrid things." I stared him down. "Key and I are NOT dating. It is a scam cooked up by the SM president to gain more popularity for SHINee. They did an internet poll and sadly Key and myself are the victims that are picked. I forgot to tell you guys before I left, mainly due to the fact that I was rehearsing and when I got home, you guys were dead to the world." I growled. Daesung hung his head and refused to look at me.
"Mina, you have to tell Hyun Suk hyung about this." said Seunghyun oppa.
"Ne, I know. But he has enough to deal with right now, my umma may be pregnant and she's not well. We don't know yet, but he has enough to worry about then his step daughters career." I replied.
"He gave you your career. He loves you very much, he treats you as a daughter. He'll listen to you. If you don't tell him, we will. And you know that will make him angrier." Warned Jiyong.
"Ne! Fine! I'll tell him tomorrow. We have a family dinner." I said when they gave me a look.
"Good." he smiled and hugged me. "So how was your night with SHINee?" he asked. I never noticed Daesung leave the dorm. Maybe if I had, I could have stopped it.
"My night with SHINee was fun. It's like you guys are my family, I see you everyday and you get annoying after a while, but I love you any way. Then there's SHINee, it's like I'm having a slumber party with five of my very best friends. That's what it's like when I stay at their dorm. It's very refreshing." I smiled.He chuckled.
"That's good. So, when are you allowed to dance on stage? We can't wait to see you're real performance." Smiled Jiyong.
"The Super Junior collaboration is two days after the weeks are up. After that, I'll be dancing to Lucifer. But I'm worried. The others have told me it's very trying." I smiled.
"Hey, where's Daesung go?" asked Yongbae.
"Nado molla, wae?" I asked him, blinking.
"He's disappeared. That's not like him!" He yelled.
"He'll be sulking because Mina-ah scolded him again. Don't worry about it Youngbae-ah." replied Jiyong oppa.
I stared at Jiyong for a while, it was different. I don't love you my head blurted out. It was true. I didn't love Jiyong oppa, I didn't have any sort of romantic feelings for him any more. It felt good to say that, but now I worried for Jiyong oppa, he told me he loved me. "I'm worried about Daesung hyung, when he sulks he goes to his room and he's not there." came Seungri's arrogant voice now full of concern for his missing brother.
"Think of places that make Daesung happy?" I said.
"He's not in your room, Mina. The only other place I can think of is that coffee shop around the corner." Added Seunghyun oppa.
"Anywhere else you can think of?" I asked them all.
"the icecream shop on the other side of the building." Said Seungri.
"Well, Jiyong oppa, Youngbae oppa, you go look at the coffee shop. Seunghyun oppa and Seungri-ah, you look at the ice cream shop. I have somewhere else in mind, call if you find him? Ne?" I said.
"Ne." and we all left.
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author Note: Okay, so here's short chapter, sorry it's uneventful and boring and shizz, but I felt I needed to get a chapter up to prove I'll keep to my promise and to make up for it. Mianhae for those who've waited patiently for a new chapter :D 
Saranghae you guys <3