It Started As A Good Day

When Did Things Get [C O M P L I C A T E D]

 

I was stood in the garden. It really was nicer then the park. It had been designed to motivate creativity in the musicians that lived in the dorms. It always worked when I had a deadline for writing a song for SHINee. Seunghyun and I came here a lot when they were promoting, he'd write for Big Bang and I'd write for SHINee and sometimes we'd work together. His rap in Haru Haru and Lies were written by the both of us and Minho's rap in Juliette was written by Seunghyun, obviously with the help of Minho so it fit into the song. 
 
I smiled as I looked up at the clear blue sky, things always seemed brighter in this place, the grass was greener, the sky was bluer and the birds were louder. It was a perfect creative haven. "Yah, Mina! Stop day dreaming!" came that seductively husky voice.
"Mianhae!" I chuckled.
 
"Aish. Still a child at heart, aren't you yobeo." he laughed at me.
 
"Ne. If I didn't have my childish side, I'd be a boring person who only thinks about work, and as they say in Britain, you have to be a little bit mad to be a musician." I winked at him.
 
"How do you know they say that? Seeing as that was said in perfect English. Is there something you've been hiding from everyone?" He eyed me suspiciously as he placed down the bag of food he had.
 
"Ne. I can speak English like a native. The others don't know, so please don't tell them, I know Jiyong lies to me often and I use to find out the truth. I know you can understand the basics of the conversation. Just don't tell them yet." I gave him a puppy dog look.
 
"Aish, Mina! Why did you have to pull that face?" He asked me. "I won't tell them." He smiled.
 
"Gomawo, oppa." I hugged him.
 
"Sit down, I'm hungry." He chuckled.
 
"Oppa, you're always hungry. That's why my umma cooks so much when she knows Big Bang are coming to visit her. Between you and Seungri you could eat four meals at once." I chuckled.
 
"Good thing I packed lots and lots of food then, isn't it, nae sarang?" he winked at me and started to unpack the food.
 
"So what is it you went to get then?" I asked with a smiled.
 
"Oh...that...um...it was nothing." He became agitated then.
 
He was lying to me. "Don't lie to me Tabi oppa!" I warned him with a stern look.
 
"I'm not, I'm not! I'll show you later, I promise." He smiled at me.
"Okay. So what've you brought to eat then?" I asked with a smile.
"Lots and lots of Rice Cakes, cause I know you love them as much as I do, sweets, fruits cause you're on a diet and then we have sandwiches." he smiled at me.
"Yay rice cakes." that's all I was concerned about.
He laughed at me "I knew that would win you over."
"Seeing as how long you known me, I want to know what you can remember." I said to him as I grabbed a rice cake.
"What do you mean?" he replied, with food in his mouth.
"The little things, what do you remember?" I said, taking a bite.
"Well, you're favorite smell is coconut, you're favorite flower is something that begins with D...Daisy? You're favorite color is blue? You're a messy person but also quite organized when it matters and you're favorite English movie is the Twilight Saga," he replied,
He was wrong and that upset me. "Oppa, you got three things right and that's really upsetting, given how long you've known me." I replied, looking down at my lap.
 
"Mina-ah, it's been so long since you told me all this. How much do you remember about me?" He asked.
"You have a pink bedroom, you sleep wearing lots of clothes, especially hoodies, you exercise at night, you like musicals, the theater and design clothes. Your first kiss was with my cousin and you wanted to marry her. Oh yes, I know that. You're shy but you like to be the leader of things as well as speaking well and clearly. You're blood type B. You're favorite food's are sushi, that weird red jelly bean paste for old people, donuts and junk food. You're a child at heart" I replied as I ate my food.
 
"Damn. How can you remember all that?" he blinked at me.
"You're one of my best friends. I know the most about Daesung but that's because we lived close to each other and he's younger then you and Jiyong oppa, so I was around him more. But I know a lot about you as well." I replied.
"I'm sorry I've not remembered things about you, Mina-ah. How's you're umma? Is she pregnant?" He asked, taking a bite of a sandwich.
"Ne. It's a little boy. I'm going to have a brother." I smiled.
"Wow, a real namdongsaeng, not a SHINee one. How've the twins taken it?" he asked again.
"They're really excited. They miss having their unnie around to look after them but they're looking forward to being nunas." I smiled.
 
 
The day went on like that. Chatting and things. It was five in the evening when we went back inside because it hadn't gotten cold. "Let's watch a movie!" yelled Seunghyun from the kitchen.
"Okay! What shall we watch?" I asked, I really wanted to watch 71-Into The fire, but he'd never let me, I had to watch the IRIS series when he was out because he was so shy about his acting, even though he wasn't in it that much.
"I don't know, you pick." He replied.
"71-INTO THE FIRE!" I yelled.
"........Fine." he said as he came out with two wine glasses and a bottle of red wine. 
"You're actually going to let me watch something that you've acted in, while you're in the room?" I teased.
"Shut up. It's only this once, seeing as we don't get to spend much time together on our own." He smiled and placed the bottle and glasses on the coffee table.
"Okay, I'll be good." I replied.
"Plus, I know how much you are attracted to Kwon Sangwoo." He chuckled.
"Not as much as Joo Sangwook." I corrected as he poured some wine into the glasses.
"Ah, yes. We mustn't forget him, now." he chuckled, handing me a glass.
"It's funny, they say that fate will always lead you to the person you're meant to be with. You could be married and have children, but fate will always find a way. I guess that's why my umma is with Hyunseok appa. Maybe my appa wasn't the right person for her but it took fate a long time to act." I said.
"What's brought this on?" He asked, getting closer to me.
"Just, this situation I'm in. What if I choose you but in the end fate puts me with Daesung or someone else completely or vice versa. How do I know everythings just not going to change in like a month or two years or when I'm married and have children of my own." I said.
"No body can know that, Mina. So you just have to take a chance and hope it's the right one, but in the end, fate will either move everything or keep it the same. Only time will tell." He replied and got closer to me.
It reassured me thinking of my umma, she was happy with my appa and she's happy with Hyunseok appa as well. Maybe things wont turn out so bad. 
Seunghyun got up and placed in the DVD of 71-Into The Fir and sat back down as it began. I was pleased to be spending time with my oldest oppa, we never really got to spend any time together. I snuggled in the his arms and he cuddled me, it felt nice. I sipped at my wine as the movie started and look who was in the opening scene? Seunghyun oppa.
He looked at me "So we really have to watch this?" He asked his face very close to mine.
"I gave you the option of choosing something." His face got closer.
"Yeah, but I wanted you to pick." His voice became really soft and gentle.
"So, don't complain." our lips were inches apart.
BANG!
"SEUNGHYUNNIE, BABY, I'M HERE!" Yelled a female voice.
Our faces snapped to the door, there, dressed all in black, was a beautiful girl. She had long legs and porcelain skin that was complimented with little or no make-up, her long, curly brown hair reached her chest and she was very well dressed. "Ch-Chohee? What are you doing here?" Seunghyun asked.
"Why, your darling umma sent me. You can't just leave your fiancé with no where to live, can you?" she chuckled and placed her bags on the floor. She quickly sat inbetween myself and Seunghyun.
"Oppa? Who's this?" I asked.
"Aw, so precious. Aren't you cute. I'm you're oppas wife to be. It's so nice of you to look after the poor girl, Seunghyun-ah." She said, cuddling up to him.
 
Whoa! Excuse me. Poor girl? Precious? CUTE! How old does this chick think I am? Ten?
 
"Yeah, you can speak to me like an adult, I am 22!" (21 in universal age) I said to her.
"Oh, it's so cute of you to say you're an adult. But I know you're only 15." She said and patted my head. I glared at Seunghyun, but he just looked away.
"Seunghyun oppa, I don't think the other members will be pleased about you have her here and also this is my dorm too. Get her out, before I hurt you." I growled at him and went to my room. Of all the people to lie to me and hurt me, I would have thought it would be Jiyong, but not Seunghyun. He was a liar and a cheat and he was playing me. I sat down and just cried until I fell asleep to a small whimpering. 
Please just be a terrible dream.