Date With the Totomato 2 ~

An Erased Memory~

The two of you were laying on the blanket while looking at the clouds.

"Here," Zelo said sticking an earphone into your ear. You turned your head towards him and smiled, then looked back up towards the sky. The song was Goodbye by BAP.

The both of you listened to the music while staring at the clouds slowly moving. Your heart fluttered as Zelo picked a flower and stuck it in your hair. Your eyes started to close. You listened to Zelo's rap. You fell for him again. Everyday you see him, you seem to fall for him even harder.

Thinking to yourself: please listen to this while reading this part..it helps set the mood~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0ysED-z9Iw

I really love Zelo. But, how can I love someone but have feelings for another person? Do I have feelings for Jungmin? Is this real? ...Is it feelings or is it just pity. He's been such a good friend and was too scared to confess. He was always there when I needed him. Zelo was there for me too. What should I do? Maybe I don't like Jungmin. Right now, it feels right to be with Zelo. What if I were in this position with Jungmin? Would it be the same? No, Zelo is for me. I think. No, Zelo is mine. Hwaiting! It must be Zelo not Jungmin right? If I feel this for Zelo but not Jungmin that means I love Zelo right? I'm sure I do! 

end~

The song ended and this song played http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjKKMWZvnSw

"Oppa," you said still closing your eyes. 

"What?" he asked with his eyes still closed too.

"You win," you said.

"Really? So no more Jungmin talk?" he asked.

"Well I guess not," you said.

"Finally, after all these years," he pulled you in for a hug.

"Years?" you asked using his arm as a pillow. 

"Yeah. Well, since you were a trainee and Bap was helping you debut," he said.

"No way!" you smiled and opened your eyes. You were looking down at  him in shock.

"Psh, go back to sleep," he said pulling you down. You giggled and laid back down. He stuck an earphone in your ear and the other one in his. He smiled at you and cuddled with you. The two of you fell asleep for an hour. 


*flash*

"Yah! Turn the flash off they're going to wake up!" a girl whispered to another girl.

"Finally, it's been years since he's been in love with her," Daehyun whispered to the other members.

They were all spying while hiding behind a golf car. 

"Unnie seriously. turn the flash off it's not even dark. Why is your flash on?" Haerin asked Yoonjee.

"I need this to be perfect," she said.

You woke up slowly but still stayed in that position. 

"Oppa," you whispered to make sure that the other members didn't hear you.

"I know. They've been spying on us for a while haven't they," he whispered back.

"Yup," you whispered. The two of you had one eye opened so it looked like you were sleeping from the angle they saw you in. 

"I came prepared. Here," he said pulling a water balloon out of the bag that was between them.

"Sweet, water balloons," you whispered. You slowly grabbed the balloons. 

"On the count of three," he smiled. You smiled back and he tucked a strand of your hair behind your ear.

"One, two, THREE!" he yelled. The two of you jumped up and ran towards the group spying on you. 

"AHHHHH!!!!!! WHAT THE HECK YOU GUYS WERE SLEEPING!" Yoonjee yelled while trying to run away. You nailed her in the back and then Haerin on back too. You went to go help Zelo with the other members, but Youngjae was smart enough to go steal our bag of water balloons. There was an extreme water balloon fight. You all laughed. You and Zelo grabbed all your stuff and ran out of the park while holding hands. 

"Hahahahahaa," you guys were laughing so hard it was hard to breathe.

"Good job," you said high fiving him.

"How'd you know that they were spying on us?" you asked him.

"Because I've lived with them for a long time. We all share a brain when it comes to these things," he laughed.

"How about you? How'd you find out?" he asked you.

"Oh, hahaha, I can reconize Yoonjee unnies voice from a mile away," you laughed. The two of you walked hand in hand out of the park. Sadly, when you saw the fans, you two let go of each other and walked home. 



Now you have to tell Jungmin uh-oh lol anyways comment please~