Journal Entry~

An Erased Memory~

Past:

Journal,

I debuted today. I am officially a Kpop Idol. I have a feeling that our group will be a great hit. I can't believe that I've been in Korea for more than 5 years already. I'm in a group called LIFE and they're really nice. Sadly, I'm the youngest, but i'll manage. I still remember English very well as you can she. HAHA. I only write in English, that way all the Unnie's can't understand What I'm writing. Coming to Korea was a great Idea!'

Your maknae,

Sora~

 

Present (no pov):

"AHHHHHHHHH!" you could here the crowd yelling as we leave the stage. You love performing. It replaced your life in America. You are now maknae Sora from LIFE. You are the youngest out of 3 members. The two unnies love to play around with you and encourageyou. Because it has been a year, you've been allowed to date, but being too shy to ask someone out, you chose not to.

***back stage***

"That was AWESOME!" the Secret Unnies yelled.

"Thanks," was all you could say, because you was tackled from the back.

"DONGSANG!" a high voice said.

"Oh hi Shawn Oppa," you said trying to act interested. Shawn had come from America too, he has been showing interest in you for a long time. You try to ignore him, but he keeps asked you out.

"You did great!" he yelled.

"Thanks Oppa!" you said loving to get compliments. You looked around.

"Unnie! Where is BAP?" you asked confused. Without anyone knowing, You've secretlely developed feelings for their Maknae Zelo.

"RIGHT HERE!" Himchan yelled behind you. You smiled and high fived him. They were all changed into comfortable clothes after the music bank.

"LET'S GO HOME!" Yongguk announced pushing everyone threw the door. You all climbed into a small private bus and waited to be taken to your dorms.

*** The dorms are not seperated. All the rooms are connected, + the living room and kitchen. You were in the middle. Between BAP and Secret.***

BARK BARK BARK BARK! you all heard your dog bark. You ran over and picked him up.

"Baby-ah! Did you miss me?" you asked your dog baby. You laughed as he your cheek. 

"Why do you love that dog so much?" Yoonjee, the leader of your group, asked.

"Because he doesn't force me to do the dishes or laundry," you pouted making everyone laugh.

You all hung out in the living room until it was time to go to bed.\



I know it seems a little boring right now...but I promise that it will get better~ thanks~