Fun with friends~

An Erased Memory~

You kept swimming until you were exhausted. You walked inside making sure that no one was there. You showered and changed into a cute summer outfit and went outside.

"Sora-yah???" you heard your friend yell.

"Minam-ah!" you yelled and hugged your friend.

"I got your text, are you okay?" she asked you.

"No," you explained the situation to her and she nodded to show her understanding.

"Lucky, I wish boys loved me like that," she teased. You giggled.

"YAH! Do you know how stressful it is to have two boys you like confess to you?" you asked her.

"Wait, you like Jungmin? I thought you only liked Zelo," Minam whinned.

"I don't know. I didn't think that I would like him, but I ended up feeling these weird feelings," you told her.

"I'lll gladly take that fine goodlooking boy off your hands," Minam joked. 

"Haha, NO! LET ME CHOOSE FIRST," you yelled at her.

"Crap, I forgot you were famous," Minam said running with you. You just held her firm and smiled at the fans coming towards you. You signed autographs and took pictures.

"Thank you! But I have to get going now," you said while leaving the crowd of fans.

You pulled Minam into your dorm and walked outside. It was the first time Minam was in the dorm.

"LET ME MEET BAP! PLEASE!!!" she whinned.

"NO!" you yelled reminding her of your situation. She smiled accepting the answer. The two of you changed into a swimsuit. You grabbed a bowl of grapes and cheese and walked to the backyard together. You both sat on the hammock swaying while you talked about the situation with the boys.

"What should I do?" you asked her popping a piece of cheese and a grape in your mind.

"I don't know, but honestly I'm on team Zelo," she said laughing.

"Why?" you asked pushing her a little while laughing.

"Because, you guys look good together. I think you look better with him because of the way you look at him and the way he looks at you. Honestly, I'll accept any decisions that you make," she said honestly. You pushed her making her fall off the hammock.

"YAH!" Minam was on the floor, but was laughing.

"That's what you get for being no help at all!" you laughed.

"I was amazing help!" she yelled back. You laughed and picked up the grape bowl. You threw grapes and cheese at each other while running around the backyard.

"HAHAHAHHAHAHA," you both were laughing so hard when you dropped the grape bowl and picked up the hose. 

"OMG, you better not. I'll kill you!" Minam said laughing. 

"Okay," you said spraying her.

"Omg your so dead!!" she ran towards you tackled you to the floor. You both were laughing so hard while she stole the hose and sprayed water on you like crazy. 

The both of you were laughing uncontrollably while someone walked into the backyard.

"GIRL FIGHT!!!!!" you heard Himchan's voice.

"AHHHH BAP!" Minam got up and stood up. She bowed like a thousand times and squealed.

"Sorry Oppa, I had a friend come over and we kind of got into a water and grape fight," you said.

"It's cool. Hi i'm Himchan~" he said holding a hand out. Minam shook it and froze. you slapped her and she woke up from a trance.

"OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!" Minam yelled. Himchan laughed and just got all the other members to come out.

"Minam-ah!" Yoonjee and Haerin yelled coming over.

"UNNIE!!!!" Minam yelled and hugged them.

"How come I've met you guys but not BAP? Until now," Minam complained.

"Because you would freeze and probably try to take one of the members home," you laughed earning a slap from Minam. You rubbed the area you got slapped and pouted. 

You saw Zelo come out with the other members. You tried to act as normal as possible.

"Okay Minam," Yoonjee said walking over to her. Bap were standing in a line.

You introduced them to her.

"These are the Oppas, Yongguk, Himchan, Youngjae, Daehyun, Jongup, and Zelo," you said pointing at each of them.

"AHHHHHH!!!" you heard her yell. Everyone covered their ears, even BAP.

"Gosh, your loud. Shut up," you said teasing her.

"PSH!" Minam immediately recovered and picked up the hose and sprayed you. 

"AHHHHH!!!!" you yelled at the sudden cold water touching your skin.

"Who's the loud one now, shut up," she laughed.

BAP and  LIFE all laughed at you. You saw Zelo's face, and he looked happier. You smiled and endured the hose and tackled her. 

"WHAT IS THIS??? No maknae must loose!" Yoonjee said.

Daehyun and Zelo came over and pried you off of Minam. You screamed as you saw your life flash before your eyes as they threw you into the swimming pool.

*splash*

You swam up to take a breath and saw that they threw all of Life and Minam in as well. You laughed and swam to the steps of the swimming pool.

"What's going on out here?" the Secret unnies came out in their swimsuits.

"We just wanted to swim and saw you guys here," Hyosung said.

"Hi Unnies!" Minam yelled.

They all waved and smiled. Minam already met them a while ago along with LIFE.

BAP smirked while looking at each other and threw secret in the pool too.

They one by one jumped in, the only ones that didn't jump in was Daehyun and Zelo. 'Time for revenge,' you thought. You snuck out of the pool and shoved daehyun in the deep end while everyone was laughing. Zelo was next.

"Sorry oppa,": you said grabbing a swimming noodle.

You kept hitting him with it, but he wouldn't go down. He grabbed a noodle too and tried pushing you back into the swimming pool. You finally saw him stand at the edge of the pool, but couldn't get him in. You smirked at saw that he was really close to the edge.

"Araso Oppa, you win," you said throwing the swimming noodle on the floor.

"Thank you," Zelo said throwing his back into the pool.

"Haha. Mianhae Oppa," you said. You charged at him and pushed the both of you into the pool and laughed. While landing in the pool, he was hugging you and you were holding onto his shirt.

When the both of you rose to the surface, you quickly separated and laughed awkwardly.

Moment you won't forget~



Annyeong readers..i'm using a mac right now and this keyboard is amazing...the typing on this is so fun and amazing...abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz~ oh yessssss~~~~