Confessions?

An Erased Memory~

"Hey guys," you said jumping onto the couch next to Zelo. Your face was recovering from the redness.

"How was your DATE???" Yoonjee asked jumping on the seat next to you.

"It wasn't a date!" you yelled slapping her leg.

"We saw you guys hug! It was so a date," Haerin said pointing at the window they were looking threw.

"Aish! It was because we haven't seen each other in the longest time!" you answered when your phone beeped.

"Is it him?!!" Yoonjee asked trying to grab the phone. Zelo looked uneasy as you read the text. It said ' I was too afraid to tell you this...i love you...ever since you dated my retarted brother.'

You gasped as your face turned extremely red. Yoonjee snatched the phone away from you while Haerin came and held you down.

"OMO!!! SORA! LUCKY! HE'S GOODLOOKING TOO!! LOOK AT HIS CONTACT PICTURE!" Yoonjee yelled. You fought back and finally got out of Haerin's grip and got your phone back.

"YAH! SHUTTAP!!!!!" you yelled as you read threw the text again.

"Why what did it say?!" Youngjae asked.

"The text pretty much told Sora here that that guy loves her," Yoonjee said making all of BAP yell," WHAT!"

All of BAP knew that Zelo secretly had a crush on you but kept it to themselves.

"I'm going to bed early. I'm so tired," Zelo said getting up and fake yawning.

"Same with me," you said following him from behind. You walked threw BAP's dorm to get to yours. You smiled and said goodnight to Zelo while entering your room.

You layed on your bed reading the text message over and over again. Now that he confessed what should you do?

You slowly fell asleep while thinking about the two boys that have interupted your love life.

**DREAM**

'Oppa?' you asked walking into the kitchen of an unfarmiliar house.

'Good Morning!' two men said turning their backs to face you. You were shocked it was both Zelo and Jungmin.

'Oh? Oppas what are you doing here,' you asked shocked.

'Well sweetheart, you still need to choose who you love the most,' Jungmin said trying to stand infront of you.

'What?' you asked confused.

'Do you prefer a guy who decided to actually confess to you? Or a guy that didn't? He might not even like you, you don't know. If he loved you like I do wouldn't he have told you already?' Jungmin questioned you.

'I don't know who to choose," you said looking up.

'Take your time sweetie,' he said putting a hand on your shoulder.

**end of dream**

"AISH!" you yelled whil sitting up from your bed.

"What?! OMG! SHUTTAP!!!!" you heard your unnies yell at you. You earned a pillow being thrown at you.

"Sorry," you whispered standing up. You changed and decided to go out in the backyard for a swim.

You walked out in your swimsuit and saw Zelo shooting hoops.

You smiled and waved. He smiled back.

"Sora-yah, I have something to tell you," he said holding the ball and walking over. 

"What is it?" you asked while sitting on the first step of the pool.

"Umm. Well, I loo....lo-...I love you," he said and ran inside the dorm. You heart started beating fast and tears of stress ran down your face. You swam laps to try to forget about it, but these two boys kept coming up in your mind. Who should you choose?



so tired T.T anyways please comment and subscribe!!