Date With the Totomato 1 ~

An Erased Memory~

"YOU BETTER DRESS NICE BECAUSE WE'RE GOING OUT IN PUBLIC!" you can here Zelo yell from the other side of the door. You dressed in another cute outfit and walked out of the room. Zelo gave you a thumbs up and dragged you outside.

"Where are we going?" you whinned and complained as he dragged you. When you reached the fan point, he let go of your wrist and walked casually.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! MAKNAEES!!!!!" you heard fans yelling begging for a sign.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" you smiled at everyone. Zelo and you took pictures and gave out autographs. After about 20 minutes, you both apoligized and left the area.

"Were here," Zelo said pointing towards a large park.

"A park?" you questioned.

"Not just any park, but a stree relieving park~" Zelo cheered.

"But there are too many people around," you complained.

"Psh, you think I'm going to let you get attacked by fans? I rented part of the park," Zelo said pulling you on a golf car.

He drove towards the small closed area.

"Dang you can drive, horribly," you joked.

"Psh," he looked at you and swirved the car so fast that you almost fell out. Luckily, you held on the side.

"YAH! You're the one causing me the stress right now!" you yelled at him. He laughed at he and you thought about what he just did and laughed to yourself.

"Were here," he said pulling the small car into a stop at a beautiful flower meadow.

"You're kidding! I've never seen this in my life, and I come to this park a lot," you said squealing. You wiped out your phone and took pictures of the flowers and selcas.

"Well, that's because you come with Minam and she's not famous," he said with his hands in his pockets.

You pointed your phone towards him and shot a picture. He was looking down into the flowers with his hands in his pockets. His blond hair with blue streaks showing. You ran towards him and stood next to him.

"What?" he asked. You pointed the camera at the two of you and you held up a peace sign. He copied, one hand in his pocket and the other flashing a famous peace sign. You smiled staring at the photo.

"Let's go," Zelo said grabbing your wrist.

"MWOH?! ALREADY?! WE JUST CAMEEEE!!!" you complained tugging on his arm.

"Are you a baby? PSH," he said referring to your whinning.

"Yes I am a baby. Of bap~" you said starting to dance and sing Crash by BAP. He laughed and grabbed your wrist. He took you to the middle of the flower meadow. There was a small blanket covering the bed of flowers. Your face brightened as Zelo sat down and tapped the seat next to him. You sat down. He opened a small bag and took out fruit. Your mouth watered as you looked at the pineapples, apples, melons, grapes, chocolate covered strawberries, watermelon, and etc.

You started with the chocolate covered strawberries.

"Wah! So good! Oppa your the best!" you said reaching for another one.

"I know," he said and stabbed a grape with his fork.

You playfully punched his arm. You both laughed. You leaned back with a watermelon on the end of the fork. You looked at the sky, then at Zelo while you finished the remainder on your fork. He looked at you back. You tapped the empty spot next to you. He laid down next to you. the two of you looked at the sky.



hey readers!!! i have to go to bed because of my mom so goodnight....i  have no school tomorrow because of a holiday so maybe tomorrow~ peace~!