In Korea?

An Erased Memory~

It's been a week since you got that call. You kept thinking why he called you.

"sora? SORA? SORA?SORA? SORA???!!!!!!!" You heard someone yelling while waving in your face. 

"oh~! Sorry!!!!" you said staring at Yoonjee.

"What are you thinking about? Zelo??" she laughed.

"What? I heard my name," Zelo said walking into the kitchen.

"Oh no. It was nothing oppa. Unnie is just being stupid again," you said punching her arm. She just smirked. 

There was an awkward silence as Zelo was drinking water and Yoonjee walked out of the room. You sat down on the stool forgeting that Zelo was there and you sighed. 

"What's wrong?" Zelo asked.

"Oh, nothing haha," you said nervously.

You've been like that for about a week already," Zelo said leaning over the counter. (pretty much, your sitting on a stool on the other side of the counter as him lol).

"I'm fine," you said staring at your phone. 

"Sora, You don't have to -" your phone cut him off.

"Sorry," you said looking at the text message. 

"it's fine. I was just going to say that you don't have to keep anything a secret," he said making you smile. You looked down at the screen and saw a picture of a starbucks coffee. The caption said. 'let's meet for some coffee'

You gasped at the phone number. Instead of an American phone number it was a Korean number. 

"what's wrong now?" Zelo asked.

"NOTHING!" you yelled nervously staring with wide eyes at the screen.

"Sor-" he was interupted by a call this time. 

"Sorry!" you said imediately answering your phone and running to the backyard. You were sitting on the hamack.

phone call in english and in red

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Sora-yah?"

"Jungmin Oppa?"

"Yup! HAHA you thought it was my step brother didn't you?"

"Yea! Haha! I haven't talked to you in like forever!"

"Oh haha let's meet up! I'm living in Korea now!"

"really?! your not with that buttface are you!"

"Of course not! I hate him. That's the reason why I moved to Korea Sora-yah!"

"ARASO! Let's meet!"

"OKAY! I'll see you at __________ in like an hour?"

"Of course!"

"KK see ya then!"

"MMHMM! Bye!"

(end)

You skipped inside. Although you were in a relationship with Jungmin's brother, you were good friends with him.

You ran into your dorm to find an outfit. You looked like this : http://www.koreanjapanclothing.com/BookPic/071603[1].jpg

You grabbed your purse that walked over to the family/living room where everyone was. Their eyes were wide opened.

"WOW!" Youngjae gasped.

"What?!" you asked worried.

"This is the first time I ever saw you dress so cute! You always wore t-shirts and basketball shorts," Himchan said still trying to recover. You saw all of them still wide eyed and drooling.

"YAH! STOP STARING!" you yelled covering yourself with the blanket that you saw laying on the couch. You saw Zelo looking at you with wide eyes. Your heart was beating fast again. 

*you looked at your phone*

"Omo! I'm going to be late if I don't go soon!" you thought out loud.

"OOOO!!!! Where are you going? Who are you meeting," Haerin joked.

"Psh!" you yelled.

"A guy? Hmmmm," Yoonjee smirked. Zelo became uneasy and just fake smiled.

"Yes it is a guy! It's not what you think though. He's a friend from America that decided to move here," you explained.

"Oh, is this HIS brother?" Yoonjee asked knowing the situation.

You nodded smiling.

"Omo! The time!!!" you yelled.

"I'll see you guys when I come back! BYE!!!" you yelled while putting your shoes on. You walked outside and walked over to the cafe. You took some pictures and signed some autographs on your way there.

"SORA!" you heard while walking into the cafe.

"OPPA!" you yelled running over and hugging him.

"It's been so long! Like 5 years?" he said.

"Yup exactly 5 years," you said sitting down.

"I came here a few months ago and tried finding you but couldn't. Then I saw you on a freaking billboard! Why didn't you tell me that you became famous?" he asked you.

"Well, the whole reason for that was to forget about him," you said staring at Jungmin. After 5 years he became really good-looking. 

"Ahhhh," he started at you thinking about how beautiful you became.

You both caught up with each other while enjoying a cup of coffee. After, Jungmin walked you over to your dorm.

"So this is where you live?" he started laughing.

"Yeah, why are you laughing?" you asked pouting.

"Because I live right across the street," he said pointing at his house.

"Ahhhhhhh," you laughed with him as you opened the front door.

"I'll see you tomorrow," you said. Before you could react, he pulled you into a hug.

"I missed you Sora. You should feel ashamed of yourself for leaving me in America," he said while you froze under his touch. Your heart was beating fast and you started feeling strange feelings. 'Am I starting to like him? What?! I can't I thought I liked Zelo!'

"Well, goodnight Sora," he said releasing you.

 "Good night Oppa," you said smiling and waving as you walked in. 

You closed the door and leaned against it. You sank down into a sitting posture as you put your hand to your beating heart. Are you falling for him?



An erased memory? hahaha sike;)  comment and subscribe~