Halloween

An Erased Memory~

You were outside laying on the hamack with Zelo. You played with your phone for a little bit and fell asleep on Zelo's arm. He had one arm as your pillow and one playing with his phone. He snuck pictures of you sleeping and played wth his phone. When he was about to take another picture of you, you woke up. Right when he hit the button, you quickly opened your eyes to scare him.

"YAH!" you yelled scaring him. He fell of the hamack and glared at you.

"Yah! I just wanted a picture!" he said pouting and yelling. You giggled which made him giggle. You laid on the hamack while facing Zelo who was at the moment on the grass staring at you.

"Tomorrow is Halloween, what are you going to be?" Zelo asked you.

"I don't know I think the company will dress us. You?" you asked him.

"I don't know either. We're going to be on a Halloween special together right?" he asked.

"Yup, I guess you'll see my costume then," you said smiling.

He smiled and jumped up. You laid on your back this time so that you can see him clearly. He bent down and kissed your forehead.

"I gotta go sweety. I was suppose to meet the hyungs like 30 minutes ago," he chuckled. You pouted but nodded. He chuckled at your cuteness and your bangs ou of your face. You pushed his back playfully telling him to go. He left and you got a text message. 

'Heyy. Maknae! Come to TS ENT right now!' Yoonjee texted.

'ARASO!' you typed really fast and jumped off the hamack. You dressed in a really cute outfit and double checked yourself in the mirror.

You nodded satisfied with your outfit and you grabbed your purse and left.  you wore this 

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6g82wuL2r1rvcpo3o1_500.png

You grabbed your baby blue bike and rode to the studio. 

"She's here!" Haerin yelled while you pulled the bike inside and unplugged your earphones. You smiled and leaned the bicycle against the wall next to the couch. 

"Why did you dress so nice today?" Yoonjee asked you eyeing you up and down and smirking.

"Not what you think. I just dressed up beacuse I thought we were going to go out or something today," you confessed while rubbing your growling stomach.

Everyone laughed while your sajangnim came in with BAP.

"Annyeonghaseyo," you jumped enthusiastically. You smiled until you saw BAP behind your sajangnim. They were eating kimbap and drinking juice.

Your stomach growled again and you pouted. BAP started laughing hard.

Zelo came next to you and held his sandwich near your mouth. You smiled and took a bite. You hugged him and thanked him. He smiled and still fed you the sandwich as you all stood around your sajangnim. 

"Okay, BAP! go over there and LIFE go over there," he said as he pointed to your rooms. You followed the stylists to the rooms.



Heyy so I havent updated in a while T.T sorry who new that highschool is so hard O-O lol anyways please comment and subscribe^^