The Drama Begins~

An Erased Memory~

Secret went to there photoshoot so you and BAP were left at the dorms. You were on your laptop using twitter and facebook while eating ramyun. Everyone was hanging out in the family/living room. Yongguk was watching tv with Himchan. Daehyun and Youngjae were doing karaoke to their own songs. Jongup and Zelo were trying to convince anyone to go play basketball with them. Your leader, Yoonjee, was watching with Yonguk and Himchan. The middle of the group, Haerin  was trying to get you off the computer. 

When she successfully got you off the computer, you decided to go play basketball with the two maknaes.

"YAY!" they both shouted knowing that you were a good competition.

"Yah! Oppas! Both of you against me!" you said stealing the ball from Jongup.

"No way! We don't do that to a girl!" Jongup said.

"Psh. This girl can kick your at basketball," you smirked.

"That's true Sora is really good," Zelo said nodding.

"I'll be on Sora's team!" Haerin said walking out to the backyard.

"YAH! UNNIE!" you yelled at her.

"WHAT?!" she imitated your voice.

"You just kicked me off the computer and yet you come out?" you asked/yelled.

"I came out to tell you that you got a call, and then I decided that I wanted to play," she said handing you your phone.

"oh," you said while looking at your phone.

"It was a guy's voice, I told him that i'll give the phone to you, and he hung up," she said. Your eyes were staring at the phone number. Why did it look so farmiliar. And then, it hit you.

YOUR EX......

You deleted the call history and played your basketball game. You eventually lost because you couldn't stop thinking about the phone call. He was finally an erased memory. Why did he have to come back?


"Sora-yah? Are you okay? You usually always beat up," Zelo asked you concerned. It usually made your heart beat like crazy whenever he showed concern for you. It happened again.

"Oh, No nothing is wrong," you said nervously.

"Are you sure?" he asked to confirm.

"Yes, totally sure," you said smiling. He wasn't convinced but just shook it off.



ayyyee ohhhh wasssuuuuppp~ lol hahaha comment and subscribe please~