Halloween 2

An Erased Memory~

You followed the stylist into the room and saw three fitting rooms you walked into one with a stylist. 

"Annyeong maknae!" she said bubbly.

"Annyeong Unnie!"you answered happily.

She helped zip the back of the costume.

IT'S SO CUTE!!" She clapped and cheered.

You stared at yourself in the mirror and was shocked. You were a pikatchu. You smiled and changed out of it.

You smiled and hugged the Unnie as you walked out to the lounge room. ZELO was sitting there with Ramen and Kimbap. 

"Oppa~" you sang as you sat next to him. He smiled and pulled you onto his lap. He smiled and handed you chopsticks you ate the ramen and Kimbap and fed him some too.

**HAJIMA HAJIMA**  your new ringtone on your phone rang. 

You showed an apologetic smile and he nodded you checked the message while he made you lean back against his chest. Back hugging you,he read the message too.

'annyeong sora! I haven't talked to you in awhile! So sorry to bother you,but by any chance...do you have an answer?' Jungmin texted you.

Yoour eyes were wide open while reading the last sentence.

Zelo took your phone and opened the reply box.

"Can I tell him?" He asked you. You nodded.

'Hey Jungminshi this is Zelo from BAP. I'm really sorry to tell you, but I'm Sora's boyfriend now I'm sorry she was too nervous to tell you.'

'oh, I guess I can't do anything here. You're very lucky...' He answered. You sighed and put your head in the crook of Zelo's neck sighing.

"It's okay, if you like, you can talk to him," he said. You shook your head.

"I can't. He was my only friend in America I can't see him crushed," you said and closed your eyes as Zelo kissed your forehead.

He comforted you until all the members came out. Daehyun and Jongup were still in their costumes. They were their own bunny. You laughed at them because their Himchan and Yongguk tied their ears.

"So what are you guys for Halloween?" they asked you.

"Were not telling," Yoonjee said as she came out of the dressing room.



heyy <3 so Halloween is over...but i'm still writing this <3 lol