With the Totomato~

An Erased Memory~

1 week later

You didn't bother changing out of your pjs, but brushed your teeth. You tied your hair into a messy bun as you walked out of your dorm and into the kitchen.

You and Zelo have been talking like usual, and everthing went back to normal. You wanted to tell him that you like him too, but you weren't to sure anymore. Because of Jungmin, you couldn't figure out who you liked more.

"Hey sleepy," you heard someone say while hitting your messy bun. 

"YAH!" you yelled all of you laughed it was Zelo.

"It's already 10 o' clock," Yoonjee explained to you.

"Sorry, I'm so tired. I was video chatting someone," you said.

"WHO?!!! By any chance Jungmin???!!!" Haerin asked getting jumpy.

Zelo got uncomfortable. He shifted around on his chair.

"No, I was vchatting my friend back in America. She wanted to see how I was doing," you said

"You don't talk to Jungmin anymore do you?" Yoonjee asked you.

"Well, he always texts me, but I don't know what to say to him back, so i tell him that I'm busy," you explained to them.

"Oh," they all said in unison.

You grabbed an apple from the fruit bowl. You bit it as you walked over to the backyard. You sat on the hamack and swayed while listening to music. You thought of the big situation your in. You laid down while eating your apple.

"Sora-ya. Are you okay?" you heard a voice ask.

You sat up. "i'm fine," you said dighing.

"I know you already know that I like you, but that doesn't mean you have to go through all this stress to choose who," Zelo said leaning against the tree that was holding the hamack.

"Thanks Oppa," you smiled.

"I'll go with your decision," he said smiling down at you. 

"Thank you Oppa. I'm still thinking about it. I honestly like you, but kinda like Jungmin Oppa too," you said. 

"Really?" he asked brightening up.

"Hahaha, Oppa, I'll choose soon. Sorry," you said getting off the hamack.

"No problem. Don't worry about it," Zelo told you.

"I'll see you later," you said. He grabbed your arm.

"No your not. Your going on a date with B.A.P's maknae. Well, not a real date. Think about it as Oppa and Dongsang time," he said.

"Do you really think this is a good idea?" you asked.

"Well, with all the stress your going through, yes," he said pulling your arm and pushing you into your room to get ready.



Heyyy so i updated sorrry.... i'll update again later this week~