Can't he recognize me?

What To Do?

Yoonhees POV

 

‘Finally! I can get away from my ex,’ I was more than relieved. ‘Seems like I left a good impression on Mr. Park,’ I thought while entering the toilets.

“What are you doing in here?!”

I turned around in shock as a guy tapped me on the shoulder.

“This is the men’s room! Can’t you read?!”

“Omo! I-I’m so sorry, sir,” With a red face I turned around and ran towards the exit. This was so embarrassing. I dashed out of the room as I heard a groan, but I didn't care and continued to run into the direction of the elevator. ‘Why is it always me that gets into this ?!’

 

~~~~~~

 

A few minutes later, I sat on a bench in front of my new workplace. I smiled happily as I dialed my mother’s number.

“Honey? How was your interview?”

“I got the job!”

“Oh, don’t be sad darling there…wait, really?” I snickered at my mother’s unbelieving tone.

“Yes, Mom. I can start tomorrow. The payment is great and the building is huge!”

“That’s great! So you can meet the son of a friend of mine today!” she squealed.

“Huh? What are you talking about mom?” I frowned. ‘No! A blind date again!’

“Ah, I forgot to tell you. A few days ago, I met an old friend of mine. And she told me that she has a son and that he is single currently. As I told her that I have a daughter, she immediately asked me how old you are and if you have a boyfriend. And since you don’t have a boyfriend, I agreed to her suggestion,” she calmly explained to me.

“Suggestion?” I asked warily.

“That both of you should meet?” She giggled, but I couldn’t laugh. The last person I met on such a blind date was my ex. And our relationship ended horribly.

“Not a blind date again, Mom! I don’t want that,” I pouted, but my mom just ignored me. She told me the time and place of the date and ended the call.

Angrily, I looked at my phone. ‘Damn! I hate it when she does this,' I dialed my sister’s number, but it seemed like she wasn’t answering, so I left a voicemail.

 

~~~~~~

 

After a few minutes I reached my apartment. I opened the door, threw my bag into a corner and tiredly walked into the kitchen.

The only thing that would relieve my stress was cooking. So I opened the fridge and checked what was there that I could use. But it seemed like there was nothing. So I decided to go to the supermarket.

 

1 hour later

 

When I opened the door to my apartment again, something hard hit me. With a cry, I fell to the ground and as I opened my eyes, I saw my little sister which was sitting on top of me.

“Eunhee? What are you doing here?” I asked in surprise as she stood up to help me.

“What a silly question. I came to help you with your outfit,” she smiled as she went into the kitchen. I stood there and asked myself what she was talking about. But then reality hit me again.

“Don’t tell me you are talking about that damn blind date?” I asked while I placed the shopping bags on my counter.

“Well you sounded horrified as you called me earlier so I came here to help you.”

“Oh, I am horrified! You know how my last relationship ended. I don’t want to meet a guy!”

“Yoon! Sometimes I ask myself who the bigger sister is. Look at yourself! Since that bastard left you, your outer appearance got worse. You are pretty and you know that. Why aren’t you showing it? You need more self-confidence. When you have that, nobody can hurt you. Now don’t be a cry-baby and show me your wardrobe. I know that you have clothes you would never wear,” she smirked and went into my bedroom to look for the clothes she mentioned.

‘She is right Yoonhee. Get yourself together and show the world what you got! Fighting~’

 


 

Taecyeon’s POV

 

I arrived at the restaurant a few minutes ago but it seemed like I was too early. Since my day was a disaster, I got here earlier. It was a pleasant summer night and really warm, so I decided to wait outside. The stars were beautiful tonight and I smiled in delight.

As I heard the sound of high heels, I immediately turned around to see if it could be my date for tonight. My eyes fell onto a woman who was walking in my direction. I stood rooted to the spot and looked at her. Her long and slender legs seemed to glisten in the moonlight, but they were nothing compared to her big and sparkling eyes. She wore a short cocktail dress and I had to admit that she looked damn gorgeous.

As she stopped in front of me, she slightly bowed and brushed her long brown hair behind her ear.

“Hello, my name is Yoonhee. Could it be that you are my date for tonight?” She curiously looked at me. And I simply nodded. Somehow, that woman was familiar to me. As if I have met her before. But that wasn’t possible. I’m sure I could remember such a beautiful woman. ‘Seems like my day is getting better.’ I smirked and also bowed.

“I think so. Hello, my name is Taecyeon. It’s a pleasure to meet you,” I gave her my best smile and extended my hand to bring her inside.

 


 

Yoonhees Pov

 

As we sat down, I looked through the menu. My heart was racing like crazy. I got a shock as I saw that the person I should meet was the same person that nearly killed me today, oh, and the same person that I've showered with coffee. It seemed like he couldn’t recognize me. Well, for me it was the same. I was more than surprised as Eunhee showed me my mirror image. I somehow looked really pretty and yeah, hot? I smiled to myself. As I looked up I meet his eyes. He intensely looked at me.

“S-sorry, is something wrong?” I asked anxiously.

“Huh? Oh, sorry, I didn’t mean to stare. But, I have the feeling that I know you,” He told me with a curious look.

I swallowed hard, "Really? By the way, I’m sorry if I ask you, but why do you have a patch on your forehead?” I tried to distract him.

“Oh. Some crazy woman hit me with the men’s restroom door today. But let’s not talk about bad things. Tell me something about you.”

‘Crazy woman? Omo, could it be that he was the one that got hit by the door as I left the Men’s room today?’

“Uhm, well I’m 23, single and work as a secretary. I have a little sister that's 21 and a cat,” I nervously said. Suddenly, he burst out laughing.

“You’re cute. Ok, now it’s my turn. I’m 24, single,” He giggled, “I’m a manager in a big company. I have an older sister, but I don’t have a pet,” He grinned at me and a warm feeling hit me. He was really charming and handsome. I couldn’t believe that I harmed such a nice person today.

Our conversation was pleasant and we continued talking like that for a long time without him noticing I was the ‘crazy woman’.

 

~~~~~~

 

“It was nice to meet you, Mr. Ok,” I smiled at him as I bowed.

“Same here, Ms. Kim. I hope we can meet again,” He said while bowing.

I giggled and nodded. ‘I think if he recognizes me, he’ll hate the idea to meet me again,' I sadly thought.

 

 

 


Taecyeon is such a  charming person~ His smile...damn I have to control my fangirling a little bit more *thehe~

Anyway a big thank you to my subbies and enjoy reading :)

Ps.: Sorry for any mistakes in grammar and spelling >.<