What?!

What To Do?

Taecyeons POV

 

As soon as I started my day, I was full with energy. I couldn’t get Yoonhee out of my mind. She was such a beautiful person. Well, I had to admit that I really wanted to know her better.

I was humming the whole time while I went into the building, stepped in the elevator, and rode it to my level.

“Good morning~” I opened the door and greeted my secretary with a happy smile.

“Oh, good morning, sir. Why so happy? she asked as she stood up and followed me.

“Nothing special. I simply had a great night yesterday,” I said while I placed my bag on the desk.

“That’s great,” She smiled as I handed her my blazer.

“Is there a meeting I need to attend today, Sujee?” I asked while looking through the documents on my desk.

“No. But today is the first day for your new secretary. I’m going to show her everything.”

I looked up, “So you really are going to leave me?” I said with a pout.

Yes, sir. It was a pleasure to work with you, really, she said with a thankful smile on her face.

Oh, no! No goodbyes today. You are going to leave tomorrow. Not today, I said, comforting her. Sometimes, she remembered me of my older sister. She always had looked after me. And I was more than thankful for that. “I hope she is as good as you,” I praised her.

Don't worry, sir. She is more than just good. She is a genius when it comes to organization and planning. I know that because she's an old friend of mine, Sujee smiled and walked up to the door, As soon as she arrives, I'll send her in.

“Yes, please,” I nodded and continued to read the documents. I sighed as I saw that it was a mess. Even Sujee tried to sort each piece of paper. ‘It’ll take me some time to look this through.’ Just as I was about to start, there was a knock on my door, 'My new secretary must have arrived.'

“Come in,” I said in a deep tone to add a little bit of authority.

The door opened and so did my mouth. There she was standing, that ‘crazy women’ but she wasn’t just anybody. It was Yoonhee. The charming girl I met yesterday. 'Well, after all she looks like her. Just a little bit more uhh…uny?’

“Sir, this is Kim Yoonhee. Your new secretary,” Sujee introduced her to me. But I couldn’t move, and it seemed like it was the same for her. We just stared at each other and even if she wore thick glasses, I could see her sparkling eyes. Just like yesterday.

 

 


 

 

Yoonhees POV

 

I dazed off as Sujee opened the door. There he sat. The most gorgeous man I’ve ever seen. Ok Taecyeon. My blind date I have met yesterday. It seemed like he has recognized me even if I looked like a mess.

Both of us seemed to be shocked. Suddenly, I felt the urge to run away and hide somewhere. But I knew that that wouldn't make anything any better since he knew that I was that horrible lady from yesterday; the unfashionable, ugly, and clumsy girl that I actually was.

He coughed awkwardly and it seemed like he had gotten over the shock.

“So, you are my new secretary, Ms. Kim Yoonhee. It’s a pleasure to meet you,” He said while standing up. Thanks, Sujee. I want to have a talk with her alone, if this is alright. I'll send her to you after we have finished. Sujee looked a bit confused, but then nodded. She smiled at me as she left the office, but I had the bad feeling I wouldn’t see her ever again.

“What a surprise.” I heard the sarcastic tone in his voice and slowly turned around.

“N-Nice to see you again, Taecyeon-sshi,” I nervously replied.

Please call me, Mr. Ok. We are in the office after all, he scanned me with his eyes. You lied to me, he darkly stated.

“No! I didn’t! I mean, yes..somewhat..” I was battling with myself, but I knew he was right.

“This wasn’t a question, this was a statement,” He coldly stated while sitting down again.

“Anyways, let’s stop this unnecessary conversation. You can leave now. Sujee is going to show you everything.”

“So you aren’t going to fire me?” I asked in surprise. I was sure he would do that. Who would keep an employee that lied to his boss?

“No. I can’t. You aren’t my employee. You are the employee from my boss. He is the one who can fire you,” he answered coldly. I shivered at his stare. It somehow hurt me that he really wanted to fire me. I bowed slightly and left the office. Yesterday, I thought he was a warm and pleasant person. But now he seemed more like a bad and cold-hearted one. I knew it was my own fault.

 


 

Taecyeons POV

 

I was stunned at myself. ‘Damn I was too harsh to her. But she has deserved it somehow.’ What I hated the most was when people lied to me. I looked out of the window. It surprised me that this incident made me so angry. I was hurt.

“Maybe because she would’ve been a good .” Considering this as ‘love-at-first-sight’ would have been silly.

I stood up, got the messy file from before and left the office. As I was about to leave my office, I heard the girls chatting.

I'm glad that I got this job. I couldn't take it any longer at my other one.I heard Yoohnee saying.

“I’m also glad... I told you that the director would like your application,” Sujee answered happily.

“Really? Thank you Sujee. You know that this means a lot to me.”

“I know, Yoonhee. But you have to promise me to look after Taecyeon. He is a really great person,” Sujee stated and I couldn’t help but to smirk.

I guess so. He seems like it. I hope I can help him,Yoonhee stated a little sadly. I felt guilty, 'I shouldn't have spoke to her like that.' I waited in my office until they left for their tour.

 


 

Yoonhees POV

I smiled as I followed Sujee through the whole building. She explained everything: where I had to copy documents, who worked on this level, and whom I should avoid. Overall, I was glad that I had her. We finished our tour and went back to the secretary’s office so she could show me everything there. As we stepped into the room, my eyes fell on a pink box which was standing on the desk. Sujee got curious as well and stepped closer.

“What’s this? Do you think this is for us?” she asked me but I just shrugged my shoulders, “I don’t know. But you could open it to find out,” I suggested and she nodded in agreement.

As she opened it, a surprised gasp escaped her lips.

“What’s wrong Sujee? Is something wrong?” I asked in concern.

“N-No. There are two muffins inside,” She replied and I blinked a few times.

“Then why are you so surprised?” I asked while giggling.

“Well…there is a note on one of the muffins.”

“Huh? A note on a muffin? Are you kidding?” I curiously got closer to her and looked inside the cute little box. I started smiling and my heart was skipping a beat.

'I’m sorry', it said. I caressed the note. He was sorry. I was glad that he wasn’t mad anymore.

“I-Is it for you? Because there is nobody who would have to apologize to me,” Sujee said while looking at me with a knowing grin.

“Come on. I know it has to be a guy. Tell me~ Please?” She looked at me with puppy eyes and tugged on my blouse.

“Alright, then. Yeah, you are right as always, Su. But could you please stop tugging on my clothes?” I giggled.

“Really?! Tell me! Who is he? Is he handsome? Since when do you know him?” Questions were coming out of and I stood there frozen.

“W-Wait Sujee! I’m going to explain everything to you. But it would be nice if you could stop your questions and let me explain from the start,” I said patting her shoulder to calm her down.

“Oh, sorry,” she shyly said, “I’m just glad that there is a new man in your life.”

“Wow, that’s too fast,” I gently pushed her down on her seat, “there isn’t a new man in my life. I just met this guy yesterday and he was really nice,” I started to explain to her. I slightly blushed as I thought about yesterday. Yes, Taecyeon-shi was really a nice person; handsome, intelligent, hardworking and…my boss.I saw the interest in Sujee's eyes and sighed in defeat, deciding to tell her everything.

“You met him yesterday? But why is he apologizing? And how does he know here you work? Is he a stalker? How did you meet him anyways...

“Sujee! Stop that! I’m going to explain everything, so could you be quiet for a moment?” I scolded her.

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to do it again.” I smiled at her and tried to sort out my thoughts.

“Ok, yes, I just met him yesterday. How I met him? You know my mother…”

A blind date? she asked.

I nodded, As always, I smiled and continued to tell her my story. He is really handome and charming. I really enjoyed our dinner at the restaurant. You know, My sister helped me out yesterday, I pointed at my figure, my hair, and my face. Sujee just nodded, understanding.

“It seemed like he was also interested, well, at least he didn’t try to leave in fear of my clumsiness,” I smiled and Sujee giggled.

“I suppose this is because you were sitting,” she teased me.

I giggled and nodded in agreement, “Could be.”

“But that story seems really nice to me. What did he do that he had to apologize?” she asked while she was rolling closer to me with her chair.

“The person I met yesterday is actually…” As I tried to finish my sentence and tell Sujee my secret, the door to Taecyeon's office flew open and he walked into the office of the secretary.

“Sujee, could you print these files again? Ah, and it would be great if you show Yoonhee the documents I gave you yesterday. It would be great if you could try to sort it again.”

Taecyeon commanded while handing Sujee the files and the document he was talking about. He shot us a smile and as he was about to leave, he looked at the pink box and then at me. He smiled brightly, then turned around and entered his office.

“…your boss,” Sujee concluded. She knew me too well.

“Yes.” I agreed while starring at the closed office door. 

 

 

 

 


Cha~

Sorry, I've proof read it but I'm sure there are still a few mistakes...>.<

Anyway, enjoy~ ^-^