Knight in shining armor - Part I

What To Do?

 

 

“I’ve never thought that you were this daring Yoon,” a guy, who was holding the hand of a unfamiliar girl, said out loud. My eyes went back to Yoonhee. There was no doubt that this guy knew her, since he knew her name.

“W-W-What are you doing here?” whispered a more than shocked Yoonhee. Her eyes wide with fear and her hands shaking as she let go of my suit. It didn’t feel good to see her scared. I coughed and stood upright again, taking off my suit jacket and handing it to Yoonhee. I didn’t know who both of them were but I didn’t like the fact that this guy scanned Yoon as if she was meat to him.

“Would you mind stop starring and could you introduce yourself first?” I asked with a dark voice, startling the women beside the guy. I had the urge to know who he was and why he had the guts to look at my woman.

“So you are her new boss? Well, she was my secretary before she joined your company. I heard she got a new job. I just came by to visit and to tell her something.” He said in a mocking tone while intensely starring at Yoonhee who was in return standing up.

“You could have made an appointment.” I said with a cold voice, but the guy just smiled at me and nodded. “I’ll do this next time. I just want to tell Yoon something,” he answered, looking at Yoonhee again.

“Don’t come to my house anymore and burden Mina,” he growled and that made me angry. I still didn’t know who he was but he had no right to talk to Yoonhee like that.

I ed the sleeves of my shirt and crumbled them up; I was ready to punch him in the face as I suddenly felt Yoonhees hand on mine, gently rubbing it and telling me to stop it.

“I can go wherever I want. And it is not your house, it’s our house,” she said in a calm tone as she let her hand rest on my arm. She looked at me apologetic, and then turned her attention back to the couple in my office.

‘Our house?! What is happening?’ I thought while panic started to build up.

The guy let out a chuckle and came closer.

“I don’t owe you anything. You have no right to ask for money,” he said stopping in front of Yoonhee who was now standing slightly behind me.

“I have the right Himchan. You owe me a lot of money and I want it back! I was there to fetch my belongings yesterday, no more and no less.” Yoonhee said, but she didn’t sound as strong as before.

“You…” He wasn’t able to finish his sentence as I pushed him back. He was definitely too close to my woman.

“You, what’s your name? I already asked you and I want an answer, now!” I growled.

“Huuh, quite a strong lover you have Yoon. My name is Kim Himchan. I’m Yoonhees ex, but I assume that you already know that,” he said in a smeary voice, making me even angrier. I was a little bit surprised to hear he was her ex but as he said, I already assumed something like this.

“Ahh~ you are the jerk she told me about,” I said, a big grin on my face as I saw his anger.

“Jerk?!” He asked a little bit louder.

“Umm,” I nodded, “I don’t think that we have to talk to you so would you please leave?” I asked politely.

“Why should we?! I want to make her clear that she should stay away from us!” He yelled. I chuckled.

“I think she heard you.” I raised my hand to show him it was better to stay quiet, “Why? Uhm, this is my office so I think I can throw you out whenever I want and second, you interrupted us,” I said smirking. When I heard a disgusted ‘pha’ behind Himchan I stepped to the side to look at the girl called Mina.

“Whoa, you are really y Yoon. I never thought that you would seduce your boss,” she spat out.

“She seduced me? Haha, no darling. I seduced her and I’m not her boss. I’m her boyfriend.” I said smiling at Minas surprised face.

‘What the hell am I talking about?!’

I looked at Yoonhee who was looking at me in surprise. I then cupped her face and kissed her forehead.

“You owe her money. So you should give back what doesn’t belong to you,” I said, facing Himchan again.

“I don’t. You can try to get the money from me.” He said, turning around and walking back to his girlfriend.

“Oh, if you want it the hard way, I don’t care.” I said.

“Try it, muscle man.” He answered while leaving.

 

~~~

 

“OK. What was that?” I asked while facing Yoonhee. She shyly looked down and played with her shirt.

“My ex.” She whispered nearly inaudible.

“Yeah, I already know that fact. So would you mind telling me more about this whole issue?” I asked. I was more than curious why they broke up and why Yoon said that he owed her money.

“That’s a long story.” She said, still looking at her fingers.

“Well, after work I have plenty of time.” I said in a strong tone which let her look up.

“I can’t force you to tell me, but I beg you. I want to help you Yoonhee. I really want to help you.” I said my voice fading as I pulled her closer. She looked at me with curious eyes, as if she wanted to know what I was about to do. I smiled at her and softly pecked her lips.

“I’ll invite you to my home to tell me everything about it, please,” I said, letting her go. She shyly nodded and then hurriedly went back into my bathroom, slamming the door behind her.

“S-sorry…” Was the last thing I heard from her and I chuckled how cute she could be.

I let out a deep sigh, went around the table, fell into my chair and let the things that just happened pass my mind.

‘Why did he tell Yoon to stay away? They have a house together? He owes her money?’ These were questions that come out of the woodwork. But the thing that really bothered me was that I kissed her. I really did it.

“Argh! Taecyeon you are a idiot!” I silently cursed while ruffling my hair in annoyance.

How could I kiss her?! I mean, I liked her, really. I was just afraid that she was unable to cope with.

I was so into my thoughts that I barely heard the phone ringing. I swiftly answered the phone and got the information that Yoonhees new dress was on its way up here.

 

~~~

 

“Yuoonee?” I softly knocked on the wooden door that separated me and the girl I kissed just a few minutes ago. “Your new outfit is here, so it would be good for you to open the door.” I let her know and a few seconds later the door opened.

“Here,” I said with a smile on my face as I handed her the bag with the dress. She nodded towards me and received it, closing the door as soon as she had the bag.

I slightly pouted at her behaviour. I somehow knew that she didn’t like the kiss, but at least I had hoped for it. Even if it was hard to admit, I’ve fallen for this gorgeous woman.

I remained, leaning against the door frame and waiting for her to open up again. A few minutes later I was greeted with a proper dressed Yoonhee. Well, proper was not the right word to describe it.

To tell the truth, she wore the same thing as before, this super tight dress she had stained in the morning. It was just a new one in light blue. I stood there frozen for a second, not realising what just happened. Bella must’ve seen her wearing that dress and thought of getting the same one.

Well, on the one side I was happy about it and on the other side frustrated. It felt like a full day in hell. It would be a torture to see the women you graved for in such a y dress, the whole damn day. What’s the problem you ask? Well, you aren’t allowed to touch her.

“I-Is there something wrong, sir?” She asked in an innocent voice and I was surprised about myself. My self- control was stronger that I’ve thought since I haven’t jumped her, yet.

 

 

 

Yoonhees POV

 

I softly smiled at Taecyeons lost gaze. He looked so cute standing there and looking for the right words.

“N-no it’s nothing. I-I hope the dress Bella bought is ok for you,” he said, coughing awkwardly.

“Yeah, it’s the same but with another colour.” I turned around in front of him for a few times; I couldn’t help myself but to a little bit.

“It fits you…” He mumbled, turned around and went to his desk, sitting down and pointing to my desk.

“I need Mr. Banks file. Would you be so nice and call Minyoung. Tell her I need the file,” he said his tone strong again and the awkward moment was gone. I nodded then bowed and left the room to call Minyoung.

 

The day went on like that. I was glad that there was enough work, less time to think of what happened earlier. But sometimes I couldn’t help myself but to watch Taecyeon. He looked so handsome in his suit, walking up and down while talking on the phone. He was a busy man, dedicated, hardworking, gentle, nice and on top of that handsome. I slightly touched my lips as I remembered the kiss. He was so gentle, nearly loving. ‘Could it be that he likes me?’ I couldn’t deny that this would be the greatest thing ever. I smiled, knowing that he invited me. But my smile faded a little bit as I remembered why he had invited me to his place.

A deep sigh escaped my lips and I continued to read through the files Taecyeon handed me earlier.

 

~~~

 

“Yoonhee? You’ve worked hard. Let’s go home.” Taecyeon said as his head popped inside my office. I nodded shyly and stood up. ‘Let’s go home. I like the sound of this.’ I smiled and took my coat, waiting for Taecyeon to leave his office. With heavy steps he came towards me, smiled and softly pushed me through the door. We were silent the whole way to the elevator and to his car. Since I always walked to work, he offered me a ride to him. He also said that he would bring me home after our talk. I was nervous and it seemed like he noticed it.

“I know it’s awkward to talk about such a thing, but I really want to help you, Yoon.” He said gently patting my shoulder as he started the car.

 

~~~

 

Minutes later we reached his apartment. The building seemed elegant and nice from the outside. ‘Just like Taecyeon.’ I thought.

“We need to take the elevator. Come on,” he said, grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the entrance. We talked about unnecessary things till we reached our destination.

“Apartment 20, here we are,” he said, opening the door and leading me in.

“Nice,” I mumbled while looking around, “Nice and neat, just like you.” Taecyeon chuckled at my remark and guided me into the living room.

“Sit down. Do you want anything special to drink? I can open a bottle of wine for us.” He offered and I nodded. A glass of wine would be great.

“Alright, make yourself comfortable. I’m going to change first.” I smiled and sat down. A sigh escaped my lips; it felt good to sit on a comfortable couch like Taecyeons. I closed my eyes and listened to the noises around me.

Just a few minutes later Taecyeon came back with two glasses filled with wine. He was dressed in a casual jeans and a white shirt, I was sure that this was the iest thing I’ve ever seen. He sat down next to me and gave me one of the glasses.

“So, what exactly happened today?”

 

 

 

 

 


 

A/N: Hello lovelys~ Sorry for the late update. I had writers block but the ideas are back and the story is ending soon. I think it's only 1 chapter till the end ^-^

Thanks for subscribing and commenting. You gave me a lot of strength. *kekeke I'll stop, since it's not the end now :D

I hope you like the new update. Since I'm in a hurry (my best friend) I posted this chapter; only reading through it two times. If there are mistakes I'm sorry Q_Q I'll correct it later.

There is something I want to tell you as well. The first two chapters are corrected since I have a proofreader. She is wonderful and corrected the first chapters. I'm really thankfull she helped me since I'm a noob in grammar xD


Anyway, thanks and have fun reading ^-^