A new me~

What To Do?

Yoonhees POV

 

 

I took the elevator to reach my apartment, normally I would take the stairs since I lived on the third floor, but today wasn’t my day. I pressed the button of my floor, hoping nobody would enter the elevator since I looked horrible. ‘Why is it always coffee that causes me problems? Aish…’

A few seconds later I heard the reliving ‘bing’ and the elevator doors opened. I stepped out and went to my door. As I entered my home, I was surprised to see the light in the living room.

“Yoonhee?” I heard my sister’s voice.

“No, I’m a thief, nice to meet you…” I said, placing my handbag on the kitchen counter while walking into the living room where my little sister watched TV.

“You’re funny. Anyway…oh my. What happened to you?” She asked surprised as she turned off the TV and turned around.

“I slipped and the coffee…yeah, you can imagine.” I said while ing my blouse.

“Ahh…I brought you some milk, I placed it in the fridge.” She said leaning back and smiled at me.

“Thanks. Yah, what are you doing here, besides bringing me milk I mean?” I asked, still not sure why she came. Normally she would call me and ask if I were at home.

“Well, I wanted to talk with my big sister…” As I shot her a suspicious glare she let out a sight. “Ok…I met Himchan…no, I saw him…” She said looking at me, waiting for a response. I just shrugged and went into my room.

“Wow, normally you would look depressed if I mention his name. What happened to you, sis?” I heard her asking in a surprised tone.

“I don’t care any longer. I bet Mina was with him. Or am I wrong?” I asked, pulling out a plain shirt and a jean from my wardrobe.

“Y-Yes. Ok now you are creepy. What the hell happened?!” She asked bewildered, sticking her head into my room. I giggled at her reaction, put on my shirt and pulled up the jeans.

“As I said, I’m no longer interested. I don’t care about him, or Mina. I wish them a happy life.” I answered pushing her out of my room and closing the door behind me. I walked into the kitchen to make some tea.

“Ahhh~ I know. This is this handsome Taecyeon guys fault.” I froze as she mentioned my boss name. I turned around with a surprised face.

“W-Why do you think so?” I asked, looking at her and waiting for an answer. But she just smiled at me and nodded.

“Oh my, I wonder if he really is as handsome as mom says. If he has the power to make you fall for him in less than two weeks…” She mumbled, but still audible for me.

“Yah. I’m not in love with him…” I said, but it sounded like I wasn’t sure myself.

“You are. I know you. I hope he treats you better than that …” Eunhee said pointing to my tea assortment.

“I want strawberry tea. Well, do you know how he feels about you?” She asked and my mouth fell open.

“How he feels about me?! Are you crazy? He is my boss…” I said, but was interrupted by my sister.

“Me and crazy? The only mad person in here is you. If you don’t know how he thinks about you, you have to find out. And I don’t care if he is your boss, and you should do the same!” She said angrily. I pouted; sometimes it really seemed like she was the older one. I turned around again and heated water for the both of us.

“I don’t even know how to do that…” I mumbled but was surprised as I felt a hand on my shoulder.

“Then you have to find out. I’ll give you a tip. Use your clothes in your wardrobe. I mean, since you don’t care about your ex anymore, you can also start to wear more fashionable clothes again. I bet that this Taec guy likes you already; you just have to bring him out of his shell. Men are like this, you just have to show him what you have and ‘bang’ he realise that he likes you. If he doesn’t show interest, then he isn’t into you. Simple as this…” She said, as she placed two cups in front of me and went back to her seat.

“Ehh?! B-But I don’t want that he only is interested in my body…” I said, looking at her as she sat down.

“Yah, I haven’t said this…” Eunhee pouted while grabbing the tea I offered her.

“Yeah, I think I know what you mean. Probably he will make a move…” Eunhee nodded at me, glad I understood what she meant.

“Hey, if we are talking about your ex…I think it is time to fetch you remaining stuff…and the money he owes you.” She said, lowering her head, fearing that I could get angry.

“I think you are right. It’s been a long time since I felt so good and confident. I think I’ll visit him tomorrow.” I smiled, took a sip from my tea and nearly did from coughing. Eunhees face was hilarious.

“Ok, this guy has magic powers… What has he done to my sister?” She giggled and pointed to my bedroom. “I’ll help you to choose your clothes for tomorrow. Promise me you’ll get your…boss.” She smiled and I laughed. She really knew how to encourage me.

 

~~~

 

I felt awkward. I wasn’t used to the feeling of thigh clothes. But somehow I enjoyed it. I mean, I do like to wear things like this, but since the incident with my ex I somehow preferred comfortable clothes. Why? Well, there was nobody I had to impress…

I looked into the mirror and nodded in satisfaction. ‘Let’s see what you think of the new Yoonhee, boss.’ I smiled and left my bathroom. As I went into the hall, I grabbed my keys from the little table near the door, took my jacket and my handbag and put on my shoes.

Sure, my shoes were matching with my outfit. I wore a thigh black skirt with a simple red blouse, a few accessoires and my black high heels. ‘Perfect, simple yet y.’ I thought while going down the stairs.

As I went out of the building, I felt good. It was a sunny day and my mood was over the clouds. I decided to go and get some coffee. Hopefully in a cup and not on my clothes.

 


 

 

Taecyeons POV

 

 

 

I was annoyed. The traffic was horrible and as I finally reached the company, I saw that some idiot parked on my reserved parking spot. I grunted and continued to look for an empty space, after ten minutes, I finally found one and with hurried steps, I ran into the building.

‘I bet Yoonhee thinks I’m an unpunctual person.’ As I reached the elevators, I saw a piece of paper that hit me in the face. ‘Elevator out of action’ I cursed while going into the direction of the stairs. As I was about to take the first step, I heard a scream and suddenly something hard hit me.

I blinked a few times and realised I was lying on the floor, a girl on top of me.

“A-Are you alright?” I asked, concerned and surprised at the same time.

“Yes, oh is that you Sir?” I was surprised as I heard this familiar voice. ‘Is this Yoonhee?!’

I stood up and pulled the girl along with me, I heard a surprised scream and with that I knew it really was her. She stepped back, looking on the floor out of embarrassment. I just stood there and looked at her in shock. ‘Is this really Yoonhee?! Wow…she looks…gorgeous.’ I thought, still trying to sort my thoughts.

“What happened? I mean, why did you fall?” I asked, trying to sound as casual as possible.

“Eh? Ahh…well you weren’t coming and it was already late, so I thought I should ask the receptionist if you were ill or something like this…” She said, almost whispering. I smiled; she was definitely my Yoonhee, clumsy as always.

“And you tripped and fell?” She nodded and my smile grew bigger. And my bad mood was blown away. I placed my hand on her shoulder and she looked up. I felt my heart beating as our eyes met.

“Sorry about being late. The traffic was terrible and I couldn’t find a parking space…but let’s forget about this. Come on, we have a lot of work to do.” She nodded and we started to climb the stairs together.

“You look beautiful by the way…” I said while giving her my brightest smile.

 

 

 

 

 


 

Ehhh...sorry it is really a short chapter Q_Q

I know I should update more often and...yeah more xD *bows*

But I'm really busy lately so please, bear with me~

I try to update the next chapter next week, this also goes for It's not like that, darling.

This chapter is short and maybe a little bit boring but it's an important chapter, next time she is going to meet her ex...

What will happen? *hohoho~ I know it already *tease tease* =P

Anyway...please enjoy~ and sorry for my grammar or other mistakes I made ^-^

 

 

BYE BYE~