Bad day and growing emotions

What To Do?

 

Yoonhees POV

 

The constantly ringing of my alarm clock woke me up. Since I haven’t slept well, my mood was not good. I was somehow angry that I had to stand up. But since work didn’t wait, I had no other chance. With my tired body I made my way into my small bathroom deciding to take a shower. But as soon as I looked into the mirror I got a shock. Was this really me? I looked horrible; red eyes from all the crying and a tired face. I shook my head and decided to forget about it and just take a shower; knowing I had enough make-up to hide my dark circles.  I the shower and waited for it to get the right temperature. Then I took of my clothes and stepped into the welcoming warmth. My tired body reacted immediately. The warm water was heaven for my arching body. I let out a relived sigh and started to wash myself. Since I had to be fast, it took me only ten minutes to finish my shower. As soon as I got out, I dried myself and maid my way into my bedroom to choose clothes for the day.

I decided to wear a dress. I bought it a while ago but never had the chance or the longing to wear it. It was a tight neck-holder dress in black. A light brown blazer above it and I was ready. Then I went back into the bathroom looking what I could do with my tired face.

As soon as I finished, I looked into the mirror, stunned what a little bit make-up could do. Sure, I still looked tired but you couldn’t tell that I was crying the whole night, so all in all I was pleased with my work.

I decided to go and fetch a coffee at the nearby shop. I took my purse, put on my shoes and left my apartment, like every day during the week.

 

~~~

 

A few minutes later I pressed the button to the elevator, waiting for it to reach and drinking my hot coffee in the process. I hoped that the elevator wasn’t too crowded since I was clumsy. I held Taecyeons coffee with my free hand and pressed it against my body, afraid that I might bump into someone. As I heard the ‘bing’ of the elevator, I looked up again. When the doors opened my biggest fear became reality. The elevator was full.

Since my dress was tight I decided that it was maybe the best to take the elevator, since it would take me longer to reach Taecyeons floor.

Shoving and pressing against the body’s I made myself space to fit in.

And as the doors opened again, a few people tried to get out, since they reached their destination. The bad thing was that these people stood behind me, shoving me outside. Outside I tripped and fell. Seeing the coffee over me and then…feeling the hot liquid over my stomach and chest. I hissed in pain, as suddenly someone pulled me up. A young man, probably the one who caused this, stood in front of me bowing and apologizing. I softly smiled at him. Even if he was the reason for my problem, he didn’t do it on purpose. I softly patted his shoulder telling him I was ok and that he should stop apologizing and hurry to reach his workplace in time. He bowed a few last times and gave me a card with his number, telling me I should call him so he could pay for my dress.

I took the card and shoved it into my purse, silently cursing as I looked down. The whole coffee was gone, one part on my dress and the other one on the floor. I went to the stairs, pulled my dress up so I could walk properly and started to run upwards, still hoping I wasn’t too late.

 

~~~

 

Out of breath I opened the office door and Taecyeon was sitting in my chair. He turned around to greet me, but as soon as he saw me his jaw dropped and he jumped up. With fast steps he ran towards me.

“W-What the hell happened to you?” He asked, looking me up and down.

“Sorry sir, I’m late.” I said. His head shot up and he looked at me as if I had gone crazy.

“That’s not what I wanted to know. So what happened to you?” He repeated his question, intensely staring at me.

“Well, I guess today is one of my bad days. I wanted to bring you a cup of coffee from the coffee shop near the company. But then I was shoved and…yes.” I pointed at my dress. Taecyeons eyes grew bigger.

“Wait a moment. So you tell me you fetched a coffee near the company and then someone shoved you?” I nodded, not knowing what he wanted to know.

“Then that means the coffee was still hot!” He panicked, looking for something cold. I giggled.

“Yes. But something cold to drink won’t help me now sir.” I giggled as I saw his face. He slightly pouted and his cheeks were red. As if he was embarrassed that I found out what he wanted to do.

“Does it hurt?” He asked me. His face was serious again and I shook my head.

“Don’t worry. It just got on my clothes and it wasn’t that hot.” I told him. Taecyeon nodded, he seemed relaxed and I smiled, after all he was concerned about me. I bowed and went around him to go to my desk as he suddenly held me in place.

“Where do you think you are going?” He asked in a dark and strict voice.

“Huh? Working?” I told him, confused why he held me in place.

“Oh no. Not in these clothes.” He said while letting me go. He then went to my phone and typed a number, motioning me to sit down. I did as told and sat down in front of him.

“Hello Bell, could you do me a favour? I need a dress for my secretary. Hers got…uhm…well, she needs a new one. Please.” And with that he ended the call. I looked at him like he was an alien and he chuckled softly.

“Bella brings you a new dress. I can’t let you work like this. Imagine the boss would come to fetch a few files and sees you like this.” He said, seeming amused.

 

 

 

Taecyeons POV

 

Yoonhee just nodded and I smiled. Suddenly a thought crossed my mind.

“You know what? You should change.” I told her, suppressing the urge to smile.

“Huh? But the dress you ordered isn’t here…” She said, looking like a lost puppy.

“I always have clothes to change in the bathroom.” I told her, pointing into my office. Yoonhee knew that I had my own bathroom. And she also knew that there was a suit, a suit for emergency’s. Her jaw dropped and she looked at me as if I was crazy.

“B-But that suit is too big for me!” She protested. “And you just told me that it would be a problem if the boss would come. Then how can I wear your suit sir?!” She added, standing up.

“You can stay in the bathroom until your new dress arrives.” I calmly told her. Never would I allow her to stay in these clothes. First, because they are wet and since the air conditioner was running she could catch a cold. And the second reason was her dress itself. Even if it was wet and dirty, it suited her and you could see her curves. I’m a man, and a pretty women in a tight dress, like Yoonhee, made me think weird things. She in an oversized suit, where you couldn’t see any female attributes, calmed me a little.

She looked at me, as if she could find out what I was thinking, slightly nodding. I breathed out in relief, standing up and pulling her along. Shoving her into the bathroom and telling her to get changed. I shook my head as I sat down in my chair, calling the reception to ask if the boss was in the house. I ended the call with a light heart. Meilee told me that the boss was on a business trip in Japan, so there was no way he could come and fetch the files I’ve prepared for him.

 

~~~

 

Suddenly I heard a bump inside the bathroom and a muffled scream. Then…nothing. My inner alarm clock started to ring. I jumped up and ran towards the bathroom. With all my might I pulled the door open and saw Yoonhee kneeing on the floor rubbing her knee. I went inside and pulled her up. When she stood, I realized that the only thing she was wearing was the suit shirt. I mentally hit myself. I told her to change since she distracted me with her dress and now that?! She looked ier than before in my oversized shirt and I wondered what she was wearing underneath. When I heard a pained hiss, I followed her gaze and saw her bleeding knee. Shocked I pulled her up, holding her like a child under her arms and carrying her to my desk where I sat her down. My full concentration was on her wound, blending everything out I looked around searching for the first aid box. As soon as I found it, direct underneath one of the shelves, I got it and pulled out something to clean her wound.

 

~~~

 

A patch and I was finished. A deep sigh escaped my mouth as I stood up. My eyes met with hers, her big and bright looked eyes up at me. And without me noticing it, I went closer. She looked so cute and vulnerable sitting there on my desk. She also looked y; I liked how she looked in my shirt.

Getting closer, step by step. I slightly bowed down until our noses were about to touch.

“I like how my shirt suits you.” I whispered. She nodded, her eyes glued to mine. She bit her lips, holding back. But before I could do the thing I wanted to do since I first met her, a cough made me stop in my tracks. Shocked I looked to the door and so did Yoonhee. Just that she seemed more shocked than me about the intruders.

 

 

 


 

OMG...I'm such a bad person...sorry for the late update Q_Q

I hope it's ok and sorry for the end...I don't want that this story ends so fast...^^

I'll try to update faster...*cough*

Yeah...I think there are only 2 or 3 chapters left until it is finished ^-^


Uhm...again...please excuse my grammar errors...I hope it's ok and that you still can read it xD

If you find something important...something that doesn't make sense...tell me x3


*anyong*