Worst day I've ever had!

What To Do?

“You did what?!” Taecyeon looked at his mother in shock.

“You look like I did something really stupid,” his mother frowned as she sat down on the couch in the living room.

"You did! You don't even know her... How would you expect me to like her?!"

“Because I know her mother. I bet she is really nice. Mrs. Ok was watching her son as he angrily walked back and forth.

“I hate it when you do that, Mother. Why have you agreed to a blind date?!”

“I didn’t agree. It was my idea…”

“H-How could you…” Taecyeon ruffled his hair in anger.

“Don’t act like it’s the last day of your life,” his mother scolded.

“What if it is?!”

Mrs. Ok snickered in disbelief, “Don’t be ridiculous! I’m sure she is great. Her mother was quite pretty when she was young. I bet her daughter is like her.”

So what if she is pretty? Maybe it would be her character that I would dislike. Or maybe she is stupid… You know I hate stupid girls.”

“Don’t worry. I heard she is smart.” As Taec heard his mother’s strong tone, he knew he had lost. Again.

“Is there any way I can get out of it?” He asked with a spark of hope.

“No! And that’s my last word,” his mother said as she folded her hands.

Taecyeon sighed and just nodded.

“Alright. I don’t want to ruin your pride. Tell your friend I’m meeting her,” he whispered in defeat as his body fell onto the couch.

“Oh I have already told her.”

“Why isn’t this a surprise to me? When and where?”

He silently listened to his mother and after an hour Taecyeon left the house with a headache.

“Argh. Why does she want me to get a girlfriend that badly? Damn…”

He got in his car and drove to his own apartment.

 


 

Yoonhee’s POV

 

I was sure that this day would turn out to be one of my most hated days ever. I finally had the chance to get away from my ex-fiance and my so-called 'best friend' when that damn alarm clock just had to ruin everything. I frowned as I saw how late it already was. I jumped out of my bed and ran towards the wardrobe. Today was my job interview in a really popular company.

Most of the people I knew asked me how someone like me would get such a chance. They told me I was way too clumsy and unattractive. To be honest, I only got the chance because one of my closest friends is employed there. She told me that she is leaving Korea in a few months to marry her American boyfriend, and asked me if I would like to get her Job.

I was so thankful. I hated my current workplace and already tried everything to get away from there, but without any results.

I looked through the clothes I had bought a long time ago, but finally decided to go with my usual style. The ‘not y but nerdy’ look. It was the simplest of all and I wouldn’t have to put on make-up. I tied my hair into a ponytail, grabbed my documents, keys, and purse, and left my apartment in a hurry.

Since the company wasn’t that far from my apartment and driving would take me longer, I decided to walk. As i reached my favourite coffee shop, I went in to get a cup of hot coffee to begin my day. As I came out, I saw that the pedestrian signal was soon changing to red and started to sprint into the direction of the pedestrian crossing. I smiled in delight as I reached the pavement edge, but as soon as I set foot on the street I was met with a loud honk from the car that stopped just inches away from my feet. I stood there in shock. I heard people mumble behind me how close this was and that if the driver hadn’t reacted so fast that I probably would be dead. I snapped out of my trance as I heard the sound of a closing car door.

“Are you alright?” a manly voice asked in concern.

I looked up and met dark and handsome eyes. 'So this was the driver of the car,' I thought. I just nodded and tried to walk away, but was pulled to the other side.

"I don't think so... You should visit the hospital. And next time, it would be better for you to look at the lights," he said, frowning. The stranger looked for something in his pocket, found what he was looking for, and gave a card to me.

"If there is something wrong, don't hesitate to call me. I'm sorry I have to leave. Work is waiting."

I just nodded. Since the lights were green again, I slowly walked to the other side of the pedestrian crosswalk. I stood there in a daze and had to admit that this was indeed one of my worst days ever.

 


 

Taecyeon’s POV

 

I parked my car in front of the company I was working for. As I noticed that I was already late, I got out of my car in a hurry.

“Mr. Ok! What happened to you? You look terrible,” my secretary squealed as I entered my office.

“My alarm clock wasn’t working. Oh and I almost killed someone on my way here.” I answered in a tired voice.

“What?! Is the person alright?” She asked in shock.

“I said I nearly killed someone Sujee. That means yes.” I shrugged my shoulders and read through the documents that were lying on my desk.

“Sir, would you like to have a cup of coffee?” Sujee, my secretary asked with a concerned look, but I just shook my head.

"I'm going to get it on my own. I need to move," I smiled at her and got out of the room. A few minutes later, I entered the cafeteria.

 

~~~~~~

 

With the coffee in my hands I looked for a free space to sit down, but it seemed like everyone in the company was now in the cafeteria. So I went to one of the bar tables and placed the coffee on it.

“E-Excuse me? Could you help me for a moment? I'm looking for the office of Mr. Park. I’m here for a job interview.”

As I turned around, I noticed a woman standing behind me. Her back was facing me as she was talking with an employee. The guy told her the way and she thanked him. Suddenly, she turned around, bumped into me, and poured the coffee she was holding over my shirt and my suit. I stood there in a daze. I looked up, facing the shocked expression of the woman from before. The same woman I had nearly killed earlier.

"Omo! I’m so sorry sir! I-I was in a hurry and somehow I… I’m so sorry!" Hysterically, she pulled a handkerchief out of her bag and started to wipe my chest. I shoved her hands away.

"This isn't helping anyway... Let it be," I grunted annoyed. She looked down as I turned around and headed into the direction of my office. I knew that was rude, but I was pissed off.

"Sujee! I need a new suit." My secretary seemed surprised when she saw me, but she just nodded and didn't bother to ask why my shirt was brown instead of white.

 

~~~~~~

 

An hour later, Sujee entered my office again and handed me a bag.

"Sorry that I'm late, sir, but the traffic was terrible," she slightly bowed in front of me.

“Don’t worry, Sujee. Thank you for getting me a new shirt. I’ll leave for a second to change.” She nodded in agreement and walked back to her own desk. I left the room and headed to the elevator. Today of all days, the toilet in my floor, was broken. I sighed in relief when I finally reached the men's room on another floor. But before I could even reach it, the door swung open and banged against my head. I felt a sharp pain and I instinctively reached for my face just to see I was bleeding a little bit. I slightly turned to catch a view of the culprit. The only thing I saw was a woman with a high ponytail and a long skirt. She hastily ran into the direction of the elevator. I was sure it was the same woman who had ruined my day.

 

 

 


The first chapter~

I know it took me so long to upload and I'm sorry for that... But I'll try my best to update as soon as possible :)

Sorry for my poor grammar and spelling. I proof read it but I'm sure there are still mistakes. >.<