Two

The Promise.

After one month passed, Minho and Yoona always fighting each other.

Minho loves to tease Yoona. But in the same time, Jihyun and Donghae became an official couple.

They just ignore if Minho and Yoona fighting. For them its normal.

"Oppa!" Jihyun shakes Donghae's arm.

"Hurm" Donghae looks at Jihyun.

"Don't you think they will fall in love later?" Jihyun point at Minho and Yoona fighting at the corner.

"Maybe. Who knows. Love is blind. Like us" Donghae pokes Jihyun's cheek and make Jihyun blushed madly.

"Oppa. Don't makeme shy ne" Jihyun pinch Donghae's arm lightly.

"Auchh" Donghae pretend it hurts and rub his hurt "Its hurt chagi" Donghae keep rubbing his arm.

Jihyun make sad face and rub Donghae's arm "Mianhae oppa. Jeongmal mianhae" 

Donghae holds her hand and kiss it "I'm just kidding chagi" Donghae smile and make Jihyun blush again and again.

"Chagi" Donghae pull up Jihyun's chin and slowly kiss Jihyun's lips softly. Jihyun close her eyes and feels the kiss from Donghae. Jihyun reply the kiss slowly and more deeper. Donghae rubs Jihyun's back while kissing her. Donghae going down to her flawless neck and leave a mark on her neck. That means Jihyun is belongs to him. Jihyun shy and slowly push Donghae "Oppa, enough now ne? I'm shy" Jihyun cover her red cheeks.

Donghae smile and kiss her forehead "Arra chagi" Donghae hugs her tight. "Saranghae Jihyunnie"

Jihyun smile and hugs Donghae more tight "Nado saranghae Oppa" Jihyun feels so happy can be with Donghae. She thanks to Minho and Yoona, if not because of them, sure she won't get know Donghae more closer and sure they won't be official couple like now. Jihyun and Donghae so glad and they so happy.

 

"You go away!" Yoona pushes Minho.

Minho so turf and sure Yoona can't push him. Minho smirks and pinned Yoona on the wall "I don't want. I wanna stay here with you pretty" Minho winks and play with her hair.

"Gosh!" Yoona groan and find all her strength. She push Minho with all her strength and Minho fall on the floor. Yoona laughs and kick Minho's leg. Yoona run away.

"That girl so hard to get" Minho shakes his head.

"Minho!" Taemin comes to Minho that sit on the floor.

"Taemin. Help me tp get up" 

Taemin pulls Minho up and smile. "What happen?"

"Hahaha. Its nothing." Minho fix his hair.

They both walk to the class and in the class Minho see Yoona with her guilty face.

Yoona walks closer to Minho and bows to Minho. "Sorry for being so harsh with you Minho"

Minho smile and pat her head "Its okay. I'm okay with it"

Yoona smile widely "Jinjja Minho?"

Minho smile and nod his head.

Yoona jumps happily and hugs Minho. Minho shocked and let Yoona hugs him. Yoona smirks and mumble slowly "You're so dead Choi Minho" Yoona stick a paper on Minho's back. Minho not realize it and Yoona break the hugs. "Thank you Minho. See you later." Yoona walks to Jihyun and Jessica.

When Minho walk along the corridor, he feels weird why all people laugh when he pass in front of them. "Why they laugh? Something happen?"

Minho go to the toilet and look at the mirror. Minho check his self and his shirt. "Nothing wrong. But why they laugh?" He keep mumbling alone.

Taemin just come into the toilet burst into laugh when see Minho.

"You also laugh Taem. What's up?"

"Minho, you know what's at your back?" Taemin control his laugh.

"At my back?" Minho try to look at his back on the mirror but can't. "What is it Taem?"

"Wait wait" Taemin come closer to Minho and pull the paper from Minho's back.

Minho holds a paper that has word ( I'M A CRAZY GAY. COME ON AND BE WITH ME ) "WTF?. Who put this on my back?!"

"How should I know?" Taemin shrug his shoulder.

"Wait. I think this her job. Yoona, you're dead!" Minho throw the paper to the bin and get out from the toilet.

Along the corridor, Minho saw Yoona waiting her driver at the gate. Minho run to Yoona and grab her arm.

Yoona shocked and struggle "Yah Choi Minho! Its hurt!" 

Minho keep grab her arm and look at her with angry face. "You're just over your limit Yoona! You just over your limit!"

Yoona bite her lip "What I've done to you huh?"

"Pfft" Minho let go Yoona's arm. He let out a big sigh. "Its okay. Just forget it. I'm sorry for hurting you. I just disappointed with you. I never thought you will did this to me Im Yoona" Minho walks away and leave Yoona alone.

Yoona with her guilty feeling. Suddenly Yoona feels that her tears start to flowing down. She really regret for making Minho like that. "I'm sorry Minho ya"

Yoona shocked when her driver approach her. "Miss"

"Oh yeah" Yoona shed her tears and go to the car. While in the car, Yoona keep playing with her finger. She keep remember Minho's angry face and make her more feel guilty towards him. "I must appologize to him. Hope he will forgive me" Yoona sigh and pray.