Eleven

The Promise.

[ 1 YEAR LATER ]

 

Minho and Yuri get married. Just for Minna. Minna so happy can get the love from a mother. And she can walk now. Yoona still coma in the hospital. Minho never skip a day visiting Yoona. He will bring Minna as well. Just want Minna recognize her own mother. Yuri take Minna take a walk on the park. While Minho with Yoona in the room. Minho hold Yoona's hand and kisses it. "Yoongie, why you not wake up yet? I need you." he closes his eyes. "I'm sorry for breaking our promises. I love you, but I can't seeing Minna alone. She needs love from a mother. That's why I court Yuri as my wife. I'm sorry Yoong" his tears start to flowing down. At that time, Yoona's tears also rolling down. She can't talk or move, she can listen to everything Minho said, but she can't respond. Minho wiping Yoona's tears and kiss her forehead. "I know you won't like it. But once you awake, I'll tell you everything" he caresses her hair gently.

At the next day, Minho recieved a call from Yuri says that Yoona already awake from coma, and Minho rushed to the hospital to meet her beloved wife. Yuri felt a pang in her heart and feel guilty. The same time she feel that Minho gonna divorce her because her wife already awake. 'please Minho, don't leave me. I start love you and Minna' Yuri mentally speak to herself.

Minho arrived at the hospital and meet her wife. "Yoongie?" Minho panted. "Yoongie ! Oh God. You're awake !" Minho hugging her so tight. Yoona hugging him back, she misses her husband so much. Minho kisses her all over her face and smiling. "After a year you awake Yoong. I'm so happy" his tears rolling down on his cheek. 

"Shush. Don't cry. I am here now" Yoona smile and look around. "Where is Minna?" her condition still weak.

"She will be here soon. She with Yuri." Minho nodding his head.

"Yuri? Who is that?" Yoona frowning.

"She is the nurse in charge to take care of you. Minna likes to play with her" Minho just smiling.

"Oh okay. I missed you. I'm sorry for leaving you aloe with Minna. Sure Minna lonely, she can't get the love from me" Yoona sigh.

Suddenly Minho felt guilty and he bit his inner cheek. His heartbeat become faster and he tighten his grip. "I always tell Minna about you. I guess she really happy when seeing you" ..... 'Minna, don't let mommy know you have Yuri mommy now' he mentally speak to himself.

Minna with her small steps come into the room and look at Yoona. "Mommy? Mommy awake?" Minna widen her eyes happily. 

Yoona just nodding and amazed her own daughter for a while. She's growing up. She is a pretty girl now. 

"Daddy daddy" she tug Minho's shirt. "I want hugging mommy" she pouting.

"Alright princess" Minho carry her up and put her on the bed. "Now go hug your mommy"

Minna hug Yoona and Yoona cries in happiness. Finally her family is here again.

Someone watching the family happy together. Yuri just stand up in front of the door with her tears flowing down. Minho glance at her and secretly sighing. "Yoongie, wait. I wanna do something" he get up from the chair and get out from the room, he closes the door. "Yul" he pull Yuri into his hug. "Don't cry please." he rub her back.

"I'm scared Minho. I'm scared. She's awake and Minna so happy." she sobbing on Minho's shoulder.

"Don't be scared. I won't leave you" Minho kissed her temple.

"Don't leave me Minho. Don't ever leave me" Yuri tighten the hug.

Minho nodding his head and caresses her hair. "Just let us keep this thing for a while. Don't let Yoona know"

"I will keep this secret safely" Yuri nodding.

 

Without they realize, Yoona heard what they've said. Yoona stand behind the door, she didn't mean wanna listen to them, but accidentaly she heard that. "secret? what is the secret between you both?" 

 

 

 

******************************************************************************************************

 

HELLO ! HOWS MY UPDATE ? SORRY FOR LATE UPDATING THIS STORY. KEEP SUPPORT THIS STORY. THANK YOU !