Happy Marriage with Minna

The Promise.

After 3 months they get married, finally Yoona pregnant 2 months. Minho the happiest guy when know his wife pregnant. His dream wanna be a father will become true soon. He can't wait for 7 months. He take care of Yoona like a princess. Yoona knows that this baby is their light and make their love more grow up. Yoona remember all what Minho gave to her when she still pregnant. 

Yoona sit on the bench and caress her belly "baby ah, palli come out ne, omma and appa wanna see your face" Yoona smiles. Her pregnancy almost 9 months already. That's why Minho spend his time with Yoona. "Auchh" Yoona rub her tummy and Minho rush to her.

"What happen Yoong?" Minho panic.

Yoona smile and rub her tummy "Baby kicked me. Maybe baby play soccer ball in there" Yoona chuckles.

"Aigoo Yoong, you make me scared. I thought you wanna give birth now"

"Not yet yeobo. Maybe next week" Yoona pinch Minho's cheeks.

Minho touch Yoona's belly "baby, don't kick your omma ne, pity her" Minho kiss her belly.

Yoona smile and caress Minho's hair. Minho look at Yoona. "Lets go inside" Minho lift up Yoona and carry her.

"You jinjja make me feels like a princess" Yoona smile.

"You are my princess. But if our kid is here, you not my princess anymore" Minho laughs. 

Yoona pout, and then bite Minho's nose gently. "I'm forever your princess"

"Yes you are honey" Minho put Yoona on the couch. "Wanna eat?"

Yoona nods. "I feel like wanna eat chicken porridge"

"Okay. Porridge on service now" Minho smile and go to the kitchen and start prepare the porridge.

"Yeobo, wanna help?" Yoona shout from the living room

"Its okay honey, I can handle this by myself" Minho lift up his thumb. After 15 mins later, Minho comeout with a bowl of chicken porridge. "Chicken porridge here" Minho put the porridge on the table.

Yoona smell the porridge "Emm, yum yum" Yoona smile. " Wah, my yeobo jinjja can cook ne. Thank you"

"No problem princess. Now you can eat" Minho smile and sit beside her.

"Ne" Yoona take the porridge and start eat.

"Yoong, what will be our princess's name?" Minho caress Yoona's belly while she eating.

Yoona smile and put the bowl on the table "Choi Minna. Is that okay yeobo?"

"Minna?"

"Ne. Minho and Yoona" Yoona smile and poke Minho's nose.

"Nice name Yoong. The combination of our name" Minho kiss Yoona's nose.

"Yeobo, I'm full already and I think Minna also full ne" Yoona smile.

"So now my both princess wanna sleep?"

Yoona slowly nods and smile.

"Okay" Minho get up and lift Yoona up "Now let go to your castle"

Yoona hugs Minho's neck and kiss his cheek. Minho smile and kiss her forehead while carry her to the room. In the room, Minho put Yoona on the bed and pull the blanket and wrap Yoona's body. "Sleep now princess" Minho kiss Yoona's forehead and her belly.

Yoona yawn and slowly close her eyes. But at the late of night, Yoona feels hurt and she sweating. Yoona bite her lips many times and hold the pain. "Yeobo" Yoona calls Minho with slow voice. Yoona grab Minho's shirt and shake him.

Minho get shocked and holds her "What happen Yoong?" Minho panic.

"Its hurt. Help me" Yoona groan more and grab the blanket.

"Wait wait, I will start the car" Minho jump from the bed and grab the car key. He go to the car and start the engine. Minho take all the stuff for the baby. They already prepare it two days ago. Minho rush to the room and carry Yoona and Yoona grab his shirt.

"Its really hurt yeobo" Yoona cry hold the pain.

"Okay olay. Minna, please don't hurt your mom baby. Just wait there, you will get out soon, just don't make your mom hurt" Minho put Yoona at the back seat and get in the car. In the car Yoona feels the pain is reduce. And she just caress her belly "Thank you Minna" Minho press the pedal so the car more faster. After 5 mins, they arrive at the hospital. Minho rushed to the emergency counter and call the nurse. Some of nurses come with the emergency bed and get Yoona. They put Yoona on the bed and bring Yoona to the Delivery Room. 

One of the nurse talk with Minho "Mr Choi, please fill in the form at the counter. We will handle your wife. Don't worry, she will be fine"

"Oh okay nurse" Minho go to the counter and fill in the form. Minho wait the outside with afraid feeling. "Dear GOD, please take care of my wife and my daughter" Minho pray. One nurse comeout and call Minho "Mr Choi"

Minho look at the nurse and go to her "Yes nurse" 

"Your wife is calling you. You can be with her, she wants you now"

Minho go to the room and go to Yoona's side. "Yoong I'm here" Minho kiss her forehead. At that time, Minho's tears falling down. She pity at Yoona that struggling for their daughter. Yoona really in pain now. He not stop praying for her and his daughter. "Yoong, please be strong, I know you can. I'm here Yoong" There Minho knows hows his mom sacrifice to giving birth. Minho holds Yoona's hand tightly.

"Please push Mrs Choi!!, The baby is near!" The doctor force Yoona to push.

"Please Yoong, you can do it" Minho give Yoona strength.

Yoona push as hard as she can. She takes deep breath and keep pushing. 

"The baby is here!" The doctor shout and makes Yoona give last push to make the baby come out fully. The doctor pull the baby out slowly and wrap her with towel. The doctor cut the umbilical cord. The baby crying. Yoona's tears falling down once hear Minna's crying. "Madam, your baby in healthy condition, but first we need to clean her first and make more check up on her" The nurse tell Yoona. Yoona just nod and smile. They bring Minna to the babies room.

"Yoong. Thank you so much" Minho kiss her forehead and kiss her hand. "You willing to struggle for our love seed. I love you Yoong"

"Yeobo, Minna is our love, so no need to thanks me and I love you more" Yoona smile and kiss Minho's hand.

"Mr Choi, you can wait outside first, we need to clean up this and move madam to normal ward. There you can be with her"

"Oh okay. Yoong, I will meet you at the room ne" Minho give Yoona a tap kiss on lips and get out.

"Mr Choi so romantic to you madam" The nurse smile.

'Yes he is" Yoona glad that can hear their Minna's voice. "Minna, mom and dad wanna meet you"

 

 

[ SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE ] HOPE THIS CHAPTER NOT BORING. LITTLE MINNA IS HERE C;