Nine

The Promise.

Seohyun go to the airport with her driver. She glad that her flight been delayed because of the bad weather. She sit on the chair wait for her boarding time. She got 3 hours left for her boarding time. "Hope that girl will save and nothing happen to her" She keep praying. She look around and suddenly her eyes catch a boy that keep look at her. She stand up and keep look at the boy "Luhan?"

Luhan runs to Seohyun and hugs her tight. "Why you must leave me honey? Why?" Luhan don't wanna let Seohyun go because he loves her so much.

Seohyun just let Luhan hugs her and hold her tears "I'm sorry babe. I have to go. My family wait for me at the States. They want me to go back there since my study already finished here" Seohyun break the hugs and look at Luhan.

Luhan just stare at her pretty face "Why this happen to us honey? I don't wanna lose you. Please" Luhan tried hard to not cry in front of her.

"I'm sorry babe. We have to accept this. Maybe we not belongs together. Maybe GOD already arrange what's the best for us in the future." Seohyun try to smile and holds Luhan's hand.

"But I really love you honey! I can't live without you!" Finally Luhan's tears flowing down.

Seohyun also don't wanna leave him but she have to. She have to fulfill her family wish. She have to take over their company at the States. She sit on the chair with Luhan. "Babe. If you really love me, just let me go. Don't make me like this. I hope you can find a girl that better than me"

Luhan look at Seohyun "What? NO! Its impossible for me!"

"Babe!" Seohyun holds his face while her tears spill out. "I don't wanna this things happen because I love you so much too."

Luhan wipe her tears and caress her hair. "I will waiting for you. No matter how long it will takes"

"Babe. Don't waiting for me. You should find other girl. Please, for me"

Luhan just nod his head once. But sure he won't fulfill her wish because she just love that girl so much. Suddenly the annoucement of boardring time is here.

Seohyun look at Luhan and try to smile. "Its time for me to go. I hope you can meet a better girl than me. Just remember one thing, I really love you. I won't forget you Luhan babe"

Luhan pull her hand and kiss her lips deeply "You the best for me. I will try waiting for you. Comeback soon!" Luhan take one of her hand and give a little note to her. "Read that when you already on the plane. Have a safety trip and send my regard to your family. I love you Seo Joohyun!"

Seohyun take her luggage and kiss Luhan on cheek. "I love you more Luhan babe" She off to the boarding counter. She waves to Luhan.

Luhan waves to her back and slowly see his girl disappear from his sight. Luhan just let out a deep sigh "I'll miss you so bad honey" Luhan drive to his favourite place with Seohyun. Han RIver.

At the plane Seohyun open the note from Luhan. The note makes Seohyun cried hard in the plane.

"Dear my Seohoney, don't ever forget me arra? I will always love you and I will always wait for you. Even I will get other girl, no one can take your place in my heart. Only you own my heart. I will always visit out favourite place, Han river. But this time I'm alone without you. I love you Seohoney."

Seohyun keep the notes inside her bag "I love you Luhanbabe" She hugs the teddy from Luhan and spill her tears on the teddy.

 

                                                                              ********************************************************************

 

Jonghyun and Yuri now in crisis. Jonghyun's family had decide that Jonghyun have to get marry with Sekyung. "If like that, just marry with that girl Jjong. Maybe we not belongs to be together" Yuri give Jjong a fake smile.

"Stop give me that fake smile. I know you hurt inside yulbabe" He pull Yuri inside his hugs and hugs her so tight. "I love you yulbabe. I really loves you"

Yuri just cry and hugs Jjong tightly. "I will let you go Jjong. If our fate to be together, no matter how long it will takes, we will be together" Yuri break the hugs.

"But how can I live happily with that girl? She just my childhood friend. I don't have any feeling towards her yulbabe. Only you in my heart. Only you" Jjong holds both of her shoulders and start spill out his tears.

Yuri smile and hold his face "Jjongbabe, its okay. Happiness can come later. Just accept your family's decision. I don't want break the relation between you and your family. I love you that why I'm like this. I believe if you're fate with me, sure we will be together at the end" Yuri caress his cheek

Jjong just look at Yuri's face and sighs. "Its been 5 years we be together but at the last like this. I wish I'm not their son"

"Jjongbabe! You can't say like that! This is fate and this is the test from GOD for us. We must accept that."

Jjong just look down. Suddenly a girl come to Jjong "Hey my future husband" She look at Yuri and smirk. "Who are you?" She hugs Jjong's arm.

"I'm Yuri, Jjong's...... errrrr"

Sekyung cut her speech, "Jjong's ex girlfriend?"

"Sekyung, can you just shut up your mouth?!" Jjong mad at her and look at Yuri.

Sekyung keep speaking, "I'm Shin Sekyung. Jjong's future wife"

Yuri just stand like a statue and keep speechless. Yuri try hold her tears and keep smiling. That makes Sekyung feels annoying.

"Jjong, your mom ask us to go to the boutique. Our wedding dress already here" She just smirk at Yuri.

Jjong sigh and look at Yuri.

"Its okay, just go. I'm okay here Jjongbabe. Congratulation by the way" She smile.

"Thanks Yuri" Sekyung smile happily with her annoying face.

Before go, suddenly Jjong pull Yuri's hand and give her a kiss on lips deeply. He kissed Yuri in front of Sekyung and that makes Sekyung pissed off. "I love you yulbabe!"

"Lets go!" Sekyung pulls Jjong's hand hardly to the car.

"I love you more Jjongbabe!" Yuri spill out her tears and slowly see Jjong disappear from her sight with Sekyung. She sit on a bench and crying hard. "Please make me more strong. I can't be this weak. If Jjong were fate to be with me, sure I will be with him at the end" Yuri cover her face.

 

                                                                           ****************************************************************

 

At the hospital Minho keep waiting for the doctor to comeout. Minho don't wanna call their family. He will call their family later. Minna already sleep in his arm. "Minna, hope your mommy in a good condition" Minho caress Minna's hair. After that, the doctor comeout and see Minho. Minho stand up and go to the doctor. "How is she doctor?" He curious about his wife. 

"Who are you?" The doctor ask him.

"I'm Choi Minho. Yoona's husband. Hows my wife now doctor?"

"She in stabil condition now but she still under our observation. Luckily someone have donate blood for her, if not sure we can't save her. But......" The doctor stop talk and look at Minna. "How old is she?"

"She just 5 months. But what doctor?" Minho worried.

"Pity this little girl. Your wife in coma now. We don't know until when. I just give her injection to see her reaction"

"WHAT?! My wife in coma now?!" Minho suddenly fall on knees and crying. He hugs Minna tightly.

The doctor help him to get up. "Just pray to the GOD, so your wife can survive and wake up soon." The doctor pat his shoulder.

"When I can see her doctor?"

"You can see her when we already move her out to a room" The doctor just caress Minna's head.

"Okay doctor" Minho leave the doctor and sit on the chair. "Why this happen to my wife?" Minho keep hugging Minna and crying.

After 15 minutes later, Minho go to a room that Yoona have been transfer. He look at Yoona just lay on the bed with weak condition. "Yoong" Minho put Minna next to Yoona and sit on the chair. He holds Yoona's hand and kiss it. "Why this happen to you chagi? Why?" Minho start to crying again. Minna feels comfort sleep beside her mom. Minho see Yoona's face and he saw a drop of tears falling down from her eyes. "Yoong, you can hear me? Please keep survive for me and Minna. You've promised that want to raise Minna together. Please wake up soon chagi. Minna and me need you" Minho kissed her hand many times.