Three

The Promise.

Jihyun and Donghae feels so strange because its been one week Yoona and Mnho not talk or fight each other.

"Oppa. You not feel something happen between them?"

"I can feel that something happen to both of them. Later I will ask Minho"

"Ne oppa. I will ask Yoona too. It just weird, usually in a day, sure we will see them fighting"

"Don't worry chagi. We will help them to solve the problem" Donghae smiles to Jihyun and kiss her forehead.

"Oppa. I have to go now ne. My class will start soon" Jihyun smile.

"Okay chagi. Take care and don't wink to other guy" Donghae caress her hair.

"Ne oppa. Bye" Jihyun walks and waves to Donghae.

Donghae waves to her and go to his class.

 

In the class Jihyun sit next to Yoona. "Yoong"

"Ne?" Yoona looks at Jihyun.

"What happen between you and Minho?" Jihyun looks at Yoona curiously.

Yoona smile "Later I will story to you" Yoona hide her sad face and talk in her heart "everything is wrong between me and him. and now i miss him so much"

Yoona let out big sigh and try focus to her class. After 3 hours in class, Yoona and Jihyun go to a bench at the college park.

"Jihyun ah" Yoona hugs Jihyun and spill all her tears that she hold along the class.

"Omona! Waeyo Yoong?" Jihyun rubs her back.

"I feel so guilty to Minho. Sure now he hates me" Yoona cry more hard

"Omo omo" Jihyun holds Yoona's shoulder and look at her face. "What have you done Yoong?"

Yoona take a deep breath. "At that day, I ask for apologize from him and hug him. But that just my trap to stick a paper on his back"

"Paper? What paper?"

"I wrote on the paper I'M A CRAZY GAY. COME ON AND BE WITH ME"

"WHAT?! But why you do that? You insult him Yoong!" Jihyun half shouted to Yoona.

"I just wanna have fun with him. I'm not mean wanna insult him Jihyun ah." Yoona cry more hard.

"But the way you wanna have fun with him not fun at all Yoong. Where's your mature thinking huh?! You so childish you know. Where Minho wanna put his face after that incident. Have you think about that before do that?"

Yoona slowly shakes her head. Jihyun let out a big sigh. "Now up to you how wanna apologize to Minho"

"Jihyun ah" Yoona holds Jihyun's hand "Can you help me?"

"Help you what?"

"Help me to as forgiveness from Minho. Please"

"Later I will discuss it with Hae oppa"

"Gomawo Jihyun. Gomawo" Yoona hugs Jihyun tight and Jihyun hugs Yoona back.

 

Donghae saw Minho alone at the cafe and Donghae comes to him "May I join you?"

"Oh Hae. Come on" Minho smile.

"Are you okay Min?"

"I'm okay. Why?"

"Me and Jihyun kinda feels with you and Yoona. Everythings allright man?

Minho smile "Don't worry. I'm okay and everythings okay"

"I know something happen between you both. Its been one week you both not talk each other or fighting" Donghae sighs.

After Donghae say like that, Minho take a deep breath and tell all what happen to him and Yoona. Donghae concentrate to Minho while Minho story to him. After Minho finish talking "So what you gonna do now?"

"Actually Hae, I really missed her. I feel so guilty for being so harsh to her. Sure her arm hurt when I grip it so tight. I already forgive her Hae. But you know, my ego too high"

Donghae gets up and pat Minho's shoulder. "Let me and Jihyun help you both okay? Just leave this to us"

"What you gonna do?" Minho look at Donghae.

"As I said, just leave it to me and Jihyun" Donghae smile "Now get up. Lets go back to the class" Minho get up and go to the class.

 

Donghae and Jihyun promised to meet at the Namsan Tower. Jihyun come a bit late. Jihyun waves to Donghae and run to Donghae "Oppa. Mian I'm late ne"

Donghae smile and pat her head "Its okay. Now lets go there. We have a drink first"

Jihyun and Donghae walks to a cafe near the Namsan Tower. Donghae order two cups of coffee.

"Oppa. How we gonna help Minho and Yoona?" Jihyun looks at Donghae.

Donghae smile "Now I'm think about that. Minho said to me that he missed Yoona so much"

"Jinjja oppa? Is Minho loves Yoona now?"

"That I'm not sure chagi"

Jihyun thinking and keep thinking while drink coffee. "Oppa!" Jihyun smile and wait for Donghae's reaction.

Donghae looks at Jihyun "What?"

"What if we arrange a date for both of them at Han River?"

"That's a great idea chagi" Donghae smiles widely.

"Lets discuss it chagi" Jihyun and Donghae start discussing the plan for Minho and Yoona. They really hope this will work out. After 15 minutes dicussing, finally the let out a relieve sigh. "Hope everything will be like what we plan" Jihyun smiles to Donghae.

"Hope so chagi. But now our turn to dating. Not always we can go out like this" Donghae winks and Jihyun smiles.

"Kajja oppa"

"Ne" Donghae get up and holds Jihyun's hand. They walk to in front of the Namsan Tower. They sit on a bench and Donghae keep holds Jihyun's hand.

"Chagi" Donghae wrap his arm around Jihyun's shoulder.

"Ne oppa?" Jihyun look at Donghae.

"I have something to tell you"

"What is that oppa?"

"I have to go to US soon. My dad ask me to further study there"

Jihyun look at Donghae seriously "Jinjja oppa?" Jihyun try to not spill her tears.

Donghae nods his head slowly.

"So oppa will leave me ne?"

Donghae look at Jihyun. "Sure not chagi. I won't leave you"

"But your dad ask you to further study there. So how about me?" Finally, tears slowly flowing down on her chubby cheeks.

Donghae shed her tears and get up. "Jihyun ah." Donghae kneeling in front of her "Will you marry me?"

Jihyun shocked and widen her eyes "Oppa."

Donghae smiles and shows a ring to Jihyun. "Just say yes. I already discuss about this to my dad. He give me permission to get marry with you and bring you along with me to the US"

"Jinjja oppa?" Jihyun hard to believe.

Donghae just smile and nod his head.

"Oppa. Of course I want ne" Jihyun nods many times "I can't stay away from you oppa"

Donghae smiles widely after hear Jihyun's answer. He wear the ring to Jihyun's finger and kiss it. Jihyun get up and helps Donghae to get up. Donghae pulls Jihyun into his hugs and Jihyun hugs Donghae more tight. He whisper "Get ready to be my wife chagi" He kiss Jihyun's ear.

Jihyun smile "Finally oppa, my dream wanna be your wife come. Gomawo oppa"

Donghae break the hugs and holds Jihyun's face. Donghae attach his lips with Jihyun's lips. Jihyun closes her eyes and feels Donghae's lips on her lips. Donghae start kissing Jihyun slowly and passionately. Jihyun kissed Donghae back as how Donghae kiss her. That night become their special night ever.