Four

The Promise.

At college, Jihyun and Donghae start their plan. Jihyun goes to Yoona and sit next to her. "Yoong. Later I wanna discuss with you something" Jihyun smile.

"What is that?" Yoona looks at Jihyun.

"Later I will tell you. Okay?" Jihyun smile.

"Okay then. By the way, did you hear, Jessica already quit from this college"

Jihyun shocked and stare at Yoona "What? When? Why?"

"Omo, so many question" Yoona chuckles. "She been selected to become a trainee at SM Ent."

"Seriously? How lucky she is.I'm envy with her" Jihyun pout her lips.

Yoona pokes Jihyun's pout and smile. "Me too enxy with her. But what we can do, is support her"

"Yeah you are right" The class start now. Jihyun and Yoona focused on their lecturer in front of them.

 

Donghae pats Minho's shoulder and smile. "Hae"

"What's up dude? Dreaming or thinking of Yoona?" Donghae smiles.

"I'm thinking of Taemin"

"Taemin? What's wrong with him?"

"He been selected to be a trainee at SM Ent. He and Sica got selected"

"Woah. They so lucky dude."

"Yeah. I know right. But it doesn't matter. We always support them" Minho smile.

"Min. Later I wanna tell you something."

"Later? Why not now?"

"Because it can't be now. Lecturer is already here" Donghae point at the lecturer use his mouth. They keep focus on their syllibus.

 

As what they promised. They tell their plan to Minho and Yoona. But they not reveal the real one. Jihyun and Yoona goes to the park while Minho and Donghae goes to the cafe.

"What you wanna tell me Jihyun ah?" Yoona look at Jihyun.

"Like this. Tonight me and Donghae wanna make a farewell party. Me and Donghae will get marry soon and we will move to US. I will follow him. So you must come okay? We do the party at Han River."

"What? I'm happy for you both but at the same time, I'm sad" Yoona pout her lips. "Okay okay. For Sure I will come." Yoona hugs Jihyun.

Jihyun hugs Yoona back and smile "Gomawo Yoong"

Donghae and Minho sit at the cafe and Donghae order coke for both of them. Minho look at Donghae "What you wanna tell me man?"

Donghae tells like what Jihyun tells to Yoona and Donghae hopes that Minho wanna come along as what they already planned. After finish explain to Minho, Minho look at Donghae seriously. "Hae, you will go US soon? Means you wanna leave me and Taem here?"

Donghae nod his head. "Like that Min. But hey man, I will come back here. This my hometown. I was born in here." Donghae drink his coke.

"If like that, I will come to your party tonight." 

Donghae smile widely "Thanks dude"

 

Donghae waits for Jihyun in front of college gate. "Chagi" Donghae waves to Jihyun. Jihyun runs slowly to Donghae and smile.

"Oppa. Yoona will come tonight." Jihyun smiles happily. "How about Minho?"

"Guess it." Donghae raise his eyebrows

"He will come too right?" Jihyun look at Donghae.

Donghae nod his head and smile.

"Yes! Our plan worked oppa!" Jihyun smiles happily and hug Donghae. Donghae hugs her back. "Yes chagi. Our plan worked. Hope they can be together like us"

"Hope that so oppa" Jihyun break the hug and kiss Donghae's cheek. "Gomawo oppa"

Donghae pinch her chubby cheeks and smile. "No need say thanks to me okay? Now lets go back home. I drop you at your house."

"Ah ne oppa" Jihyun smile and follow Donghae to his car.