Precious Promise

The Promise.

As what they promised, Yoona and Minho go to the Han River. Yoona arrives first, but she not see Donghae and Jihyun. She calls Jihyun, her phone off. "Aish. Where's that girl?" Yoona sit on the bench side of the river. She look around and amazed with the night sight at Han River. She saw some couples holding hands and kissing there. "I'm envy with them. I wish I can be like that with Minho" She sigh.

Minho comes and look around "Where's Donghae and Jihyun?" He mumble. He take out his phone and calls Donghae's number. Donghae also off his phone. "What the heck?! Why he off his phone?" Minho walks straight and go to near of the river. He saw a girl sitting alone and from behind, that girl looks like Yoona. "Yoona?" Minho come more closer to her and look at her "Yoona?"

Yoona shocked and talk in her heart "i have heard this voice before. the voice that i really missed. is this him?" Yoona look at the guy who call her name. "Minho?" Yoona blink her eyes many times. "What you doing here?"

Minho shrug his shoulder "Donghae ask me to come here because he and Jihyun wanna make farewell party. And you, what you doing here?"

"Same like you. Jihyun also told me the same. But when I called her, she off her phone"

"Same here. Donghae also off his phone. Maybe we should wait for them"

"Yeah you are right. Why you not sit? Just sit down here" Yoona point at the bench where she sitting now.

Minho sit next to her and Minho feels kinda awkward. Because they can't meet, once they meet, they will be like cat and dog. Always fight.

"Minho/Yoona" They call each other at same time.

"You first" Yoona smile.

"No. Ladies first" Minho smile.

"Okay. Minho ah, I'm sorry about that day. I not mean wanna insult you. I just wanna have fun" Yoona bowed her head.

Minho smile "Its okay Yoongie. I'm okay with it. and I'm sorry too because I'm too harsh with you. Sure your arm hurt at that time" "

"Ani ani. My arm okay. Lets forget this okay? Zero zero. We throw the cloudy one and take a clear one" Yoona smiles happily,.

"Okay Yoongie. I follow you. Honestly, I missed wanna fight with you" Minho tell what his real feeling.

Yoona look at Minho and smile "Jinjjayo?"

"Of course" Minho smile.

"Well honestly, me too. I really miss our fight moment." Yoona pout.

"So wanna fight again now?" Minho smirk and look at her.

"Mwoya" Yoona pout again. "Shirro. Today I don't wanna fight with you. This my dream place. So don't ruin it" Yoona merong to Minho.

Minho pokes Yoona's head and smile. "Like a kid"

"Why if I'm like a kid? Don't like it?" Yoona glare at Minho

"You look so cute when you like that. That makes me more love you" Minho pinch Yoona's cheek.

Yoona widen her eyes "You what?"

Minho make his body more close to Yoona and whisper to Yoona "I love you Yoongie"

Yoona look at Minho without blink her eyes. "You love me?"

Minho nod his head and caress Yoona's hair.

"If you really love me, prove it now"

"You want me to prove it? How?" Minho frown

"Why you asked me? You think it by yourself." Yoona cross her arm and look at Minho.

Minho stand up and go to the side of the bridge. Minho shout as loud as possible "IM YOONA!!! I REALLY LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART!!!!!!" All people look at Minho and clap hands. Minho feel so happy.

Yoona get up when Minho shout her name. Suddenly Yoona crying. Minho look at Yoona crying, fastly Minho come to her. "Hey hey, why you crying?" Minho take out tissue from his blazer pocket and wipe Yoona's tears.

"I'm just feel touched and I love the way that you confess your love to me. All what I have dream before become reality. It happen now Minho" Yoona sobs.

"You have dream about this before? Dream of me?"

Yoona nod her head "Actually, I love you since the day we always fight, but my ego stops me to show to you that I love you. That's why I always wanna fight with you, So I can be next to you everytime. But when we not talked for more than one week, I feels like my mind with you. I always think about you. I can't if not be with you. I just can see you from far."

Minho suddenly pulls Yoona into his arm. He hugs Yoona so tight. "Yoona, I really love you. I really do. please don't ever leave me."

Yoona cry on Minho's shoulder and hugs Minho more tight. "I love you more than you do Minho yah. I won't leave you. NEVER!"

Minho break the hugs and holds Yoona's shoulder. "In front of this Han River, I swear I will always love you Im Yoona. I will love you forever. Nothing can break us apart. No matter what happen"

Yoona smiles and holds Minho's face. "Make sure you holds that promise. I believe you Minho. I promise the same like you"

Minho smile "Anything for you my angel" Minho kiss Yoona's forehead, her nose, her both cheeks, her chin and when Minho comes to her lips, Minho makes his lips attach with her lips for a while. Yoona closes her eyes and let Minho's lips on her lips for a while. Minho press her lips on Yoona's lips. Minho start kissing her lips. First slowly and more longer, it become a passionate kiss. Yoona enjoy the kiss andthe soft wind. Yoona happy because Minho really love her and Minho such a good kisser ever. This her first kiss with her boyfriend. She really happy. Yoona and Minho keep kissing each other. At the end point, Minho break the kiss and bring his lips to Yoona's neck. "I will mark you and show to all people that you are mine" Minho kiss her neck and make a love bite on her neck. After that Minho hugs Yoona so tight. After 5 mins they keep hugging each other, Donghae and Jihyun comes and clap hands. Yoona look at them and break the hugs.

"Wow wow wow, oppa what we have saw just now ne?" Jihyun smirks and hugs Donghae's arm.

"Looks like we saw a couple that always fight keep hugging each other" Donghae burst into laugh.

"Jihyun ah~ Sure this your plan ne?" Yoona glare at Jihyun.

"Oopss. Correction, this me and Oppa's idea"

"Yes. Jihyun right." Donghae wrap his arm on Jihyun's shoulder.

Minho come closer to Donghae and hug Donghae. "Thank you Hae. Thank you so much!"

Donghae pats Minho's back. "You're welcome man. Be happy with her okay?"

Yoona also hugs Jihyun "I really appreciate this Jihyun ah. Thank you so much."

"You're welcome my pretty girl" Jihyun caress her hair.

"So now. Lets go to the restaurant, next week me and Jihyun will get marry" Donghae holds Jihyun's hand.

"Woahhh! Seriously Hae? Congrats dude."

"Congrats Jihyun ah!!!" Yoona clap hands happily.

"Lets go" Minho holds Yoona's hand tight and they walk to the restaurant.