Eight

The Promise.

Its been 2 days Yoona at hospital. Yoona happy can see their little Minna face. Minho always be with Yoona and their princess. Yoona feed milk to Minna and caress her hair. Yoona have a special song for Minna and Minna fall asleep when listen to that song. Minho sit beside Yoona and caress Minna's hair. "she sleep?"

"Ne. Just a few minutes ago she sleep. Yeobo, I wanna go back home. I'm bored here" Yoona pout.

Minho smile and poke her pout "I already asked the doctor, she said you can go home now"

Yoona look at Minho with happy face "jinjja yeobo?"

Minho just nod his head once and kiss her top.

"Yeay! Minna we can go home now. Chakkaman, omma wanna change cloths" Yoona give Minna to Minho and go to the bathroom to change her cloths.After 10 minutes, Yoona come out from the bathroom. She smile to Minho and take all her things.

"Its okay chagi, let me bring all the things. You bring Minna with you" Minho give Minna to Yoona and get out from the room.

 

                                                                                                         *************************

 

At home Yoona go to Minna's room and put Minna on the bed. Yoona caress her cheek and smile. She let Minna sleep and go to her room. "Yeobo, Minna sleep" She smile and lay on the bed " Ahh! I miss this bed" She chuckles.

"Just let her sleep and you also my princess, you should sleep too. You must rest because I have some work to do, so I'll be back again soon"

Yoona sit on the bed and pout "Where you wanna go?"

Minho come and poke her pout "I got work Yoong. Go to office of course. But I will try come back home as fast as I can. Okay Yoong?" Minho pinch Yoona's nose.

"Ne arraseo" She nod her head once "come back home palli ne? I'm waiting for you"

"Ne. I'm going first" Minho give a kiss on Yoona's lips and smile. Minho grab his file and drive to the office.

Yoona rolls on the bed but still she can't sleep. She decide wanna take Minna with her. She get up and go to Minna's room. She take Minna with her and bring Minna to her room. She put Minna on the bed and lay next to her. She caress Minna's hair and smile "Minna, when you already grow up, be a good girl arra? Mom always with you no matter what happen. Mom love you so much" She kiss Minna's little hand "You must take care of your daddy if mom go first arra? I know you will be a pretty girl when you grow up" She touch Minna's nose and kiss her top. Finally Yoona fall asleep next to Minna.

 

                                                                  ******************************************************************

 

5 MONTHS LATER

 

Minna already 5 months. She can crawling and laugh. She also can say 'dadadada'. Minho and Yoona happy can see their princess grew up well.

Yoona sit and play with Minna. "Minna, come to me mommy" She spread her arm and wait for Minna to come. Minna crawling cutely to her mom and laugh happily. Finally Yoona catch Minna in her arm and kiss Minna many times. Minna such a cute girl and hyper girl. Even she just 5 months old, but she can make people around her happy. 

Minho come and join them play together. "Aigo, happy play and forget me?" Minho pout and sit next to Yoona.

"Minna ya, see your daddy pout and sulking. We forget him" Yoona chuckles and Minna look at him. Suddenly Minna touch Minho's pout and laugh.

Minho look at Minna and take Minna onto his lap "Why you laugh at daddy?" Minna just say 'dadadada' and laugh. "Chagi, she seems so happy this morning"

"Yeah. She so happy this morning. Maybe she feels fresh ne" Yoona just smile and holding her hands. "Yeobo, can you take care of Minna for a while? I wanna go for a while. I wanna meet my client. She have been waiting for her new dress design."

Minho look at Yoona and nod his head once. "You take care okay? And don't take long time. Later me and Minna will miss you" Minho smile and kiss her cheek.

"Arra yeobo. It won't take long time. I wanna take my bag first" She get up and go to the room and take her bag. She come back to Minho and Minna. "Minna baby don't be naughty to daddy okay? Be good girl" She kiss Minna all the face. "Yeobo, wait for me arra? Saranghae" Yoona peck Minho's lips and smile. "I'm going" She stand up with Minho and Minna.

Minho sent her until in front of the door. Minho kiss her top "Drive carefully ne? Loveyou" Minho and Minna waves to her.

Yoona drive off to the restaurant that she and her client promised to meet. After 30 minutes, she look at her watch. "Aigo, sure Minna and Minho want for me." She go to the car park. But in her way wanna go to the car park, she didn't see the car from the opposite road. She been hit by the car and her head full with blood. All people near the place come to her and help her. Bring her to the hospital quickly.

At home, when Minho wanna take a glass of water for Minna , the glass from his hand falling down and break into pieces. Minho feels uncomfortable and Minna suddenly cried hard. Minho runs to Minna and take Minna. Minho pat her back slowly until she stop crying. "What happen? Why I felt uncomfortable? Something happen to Yoong?" Minho eyes start to have tears. "I will call her" Minho take out his phone and dial Yoona's phone. He worried, why Yoona not answer his call. He keep calling Yoona for ten times. Suddenly someone answer her phone "Hello, chagi eodisseo?"

One girl answer her phone "Nuguseyo?"

"I'm his husband. Where is my wife?" Minho more worried.

"Oh, that girl been hitted by a car just now and now she at the ICU. She lost many blood"

Minho feels his leg weak and can't speak. "Mwo? My wife been in an accident?"

"Ne. Your wife now at Seoul Hospital"

"Okay. I will go there now. Thanks for the information" Minho rush take his car key and drive off to the hospital. Minho can't stop cry and pray for his wife. Minna also crying, seems this little girl know what happen to her mom. After 5 minutes, Minho arrive at the hospital and go to the ICU. She saw a girl and approach her. "Are you the one that answer my call?"

The girl just nod her head. "She still in critical and here's her phone" That girl give Yoona's phone. "I need to go now. My flight soon. Don't worry, I will pray for your wife's healthy."

"Thank you so much. You have help my wife. Err, what can I call you?"

"Just call me Seohyun. I need to rush now. Just pray to GOD hope nothing will happen to her" She smile and pat Minna's head. She off to the airport.

Minho just sit down in front of the ICU door. He keep pray to GOD.

 

 

P/S : Sorry for the late update. And I added 3 new characters in this story. I hope this chapter not boring c: