Twelve

The Promise.

'secret? what is the secret between you both?' Yoona frowning and suddenly she feel sad about that. "Minho keep secret with me? Is he married with her?" without knowing, her tears flowing down and she falling down on the floor. She felt so weak and with that Minho heard a sound from that room and quikcly get into the room. 

"YOONG !" Minho shocked saw Yoona faint on the floor. He lift up her and put her on the bed. "Yoongie what happen?!" Minho scared if something happen to Yoona. Yuri rush to call the doctor. The doctor come and check for Yoona.

"Mr, can you wait outside? Let me check her first" the doctor say to Minho.

Miinho nodding and bring Minna as well. The doctor continue check on Yoona. "What happen to her?" Minho biting his lower lip and pray hope nothing happen to her.

"Daddy" Minna call him. 

"Yes baby?" Minho look at her.

"Mommy faint after mommy stand behind the door and suddenly mommy crying" Minna blinks her eyes.

"What? Really?" Minho widen his eyes and gulping nervously. 'oh God, I hope she not hear what I've talked with Yuri'

Minna just nodding her head. 

Minho sigh and ruffle his hair frustated. 'Ugh ! Why this happen?! Yoongie, wake up!' he mentally screaming.

After few minutes, the doctor come out from the room. "Don't worry Mr Choi, your wife is okay. Just her condition become weak. But you can talk to her now" 

"Thank you doctor" Minho bow to the doctor and get in the room. "Yeobo?"

Yoona don't want look at Minho and she facing the other side while holding her tears. She feel that Minho betrayed her.

"Talk to me please." Minho try to hold her hand, but quickly Yoona pull her hand.

"Just go back. Bring Minna as well" Yoona being cold to Minho. She didn't mean that. She missed her husband so much, but at the same time her husband hurts her. She felt so hurt.

Minho sigh. "Why you being like this?"

"Ask yourself" her tears start to flowing down.

"I don't know. You tell me" Minho stand up and force Yoona facing him. He can see the crystal tears rolling down on her cheek. That make his heart being punch.

"W-what sho-should I tell y-you?" Yoona saying that in her sobbing. She can't bear it anymore. She spill out her tears. "I-I ju-just wanna know, w-what is the se-secret between you and Yuri."

Minho close his eyes for a while and take a deep breath. "When you still come, I am sad. I always pray for you. But I can't stand seeing Minna alone without love from her mom. Seeing her close with Yuri, that's why I decide court Yuri as my wife. But believe me, I love you. And I still love you" Minho holds Yoona's hand.

Yoona let Minho hold her hand and try to register what Minho saying. She can understand but she still can't accept the fact that her husband married with other girl. In her mind, 'should we get divorce? no. I love him' she sighing. "Let's divorce"

Minho's eyes become widen and get ready to get off from the socket. "NO WAY !"

"Why no way? You wanna keep me with Yuri?" Yoona look at Minho with a serious expression.

"It's not like that. Minna love Yuri, but Minna also love you" Minho's eyes start getting teary.

"What about you? You love her too right?"

Minho look down and sighing. He bit his lip.

"No need to answer me. I know your answer. Just get out now" Yoona pull her hand from Minho.

"But yeobo ....." before he could continue his speech, Yoona cut it.

"Go before I ask security to drag you out" Yoona say that in a serious tone.

Minho sighing. Before he get out he wanna kiss Yoona on the forehead but Yoona stop him. "Don't. Just go" Yoona close her eyes. With that Minho going back home with Minna.

Yoona just crying by herself in her room. "Why this happen to me? Why I need to awake?! Why why why?" she's crying out loud. "I love you Minho, but why you betrayed me!." she scream.

 

************************************************************************************

 

Yuri with guilty feeling take a walk at the park. "I'm sorry Yoona. I'm really sorry" she sighing. When she walking, she spot someone from afar. Someone that meant everything to her. Someone that she love so much until now. But this time is different, she saw that guy walking with a girl, his wife. "You get married with her Jjong. And I'm also get married with Minho. But in a wrong way. I still love you Jjong, but a little my heart start to love Minho" she mumble lowly while walking. She let her tears falling down and she sit down on a nearer bench. 

Actually Jjong spot her and make an excuse to Sekyung just to meet her. Jjong rush to her and sit next to her. "Princess shouldn't cry" 

Yuri startled when heard Jjong's voice and quickly look at him. "Y-you! What are you doing here?" she widen her eyes.

"I wanna meet my beloved" Jjong wipe her tears and kiss her eyes.

"You get married with Sekyung, chukkahae" Yuri smile weakly.

"Thank you. And I heard you get married with Minho too" Jjong just show his smile so Yuri can't know that he hurt inside.

"You're welcome and yeah. But in a wrong way" Yuri nod and sigh.

"I know everything. I always know everything about you babe" Jjong hold her hand. "I miss you" Jjong look down and mumble.

"I miss you too Jjong. I miss you so much. But now you're Sekyung's husband and I am Minho's wife."

"Even I get married with her, I never touch her. Because I don't have any feeling towards her." Jjong look at Yuri.

Yuri smile. "Same goes to me. Minho never touch me since we both get married. He told me he love Yoona."

"Let's get back together." Jjong hold Yuri's hand tightly.

"N-no. We can't. What will your family say about that" Yuri widen her eyes with Jjong's statement.

"B-But babe ...." before he could continue, Sekyung appear in front of them and he quickly take off his hand from Yuri.

Sekyung crossing her arms and tapping her foot on the ground. "So this is your ice cream huh?" she glare at Yuri bowing her head.

Jjong quickly stand up and grab Sekyung's hand. "Let's go"

"Stop!" Sekyung harshly pull her hand from Jjong. "You ! Stop ruining our life ! I hate you !" when she about to slap Yuri, Jjong grab her hand.

"Don't cross the line Sekyung!" his eyes in burn seeing Sekyung wanna slap Yuri.

"What now Jjong ! You wanna go back to her?!" 

"If yes, what you gonna say?" he let go Sekyung's hand from his grip.

"You won't. You can't! You are mine!" 

Yuri just sit like a statue and suddenly get up. "Please dont fight here. Sekyung I'm sorry. Jjong, let's meet again later." Yuri walk away and leave them with her tears rolling down.

When Jjong about to chase her, Sekyung grab his arm. "Let's go back home!"

Jjong just sighing and have to follow Sekyung. 'we will be together again later Yuri. I promise. I love you'

 

************************************************************************************************************

 

Luhan keep waiting for Seohyun. He still deeply in love with her. He always go to Han River, the place Seohyun and him made promises that won't leave each other. But now he's all alone. Seohyun leave him. He sit on the bench and sighing. "Seo baby, how are you there. I miss you" he look up at the sky. "Hope we will meet one day. I want you. I need you" his eyes start to get teary.

"Hyung !" Sehun and Kai looking for him. They worried about Luhan. He always missing from the dorm and he's not taking care of himself. He almost get hit by a car before this. They quickly approach Luhan as they saw him. "Hyung!" Sehun rush to him. Same with Kai.

Luhan quickly wipe his tears as seeing Sehun and Kai in front of him. "What are you both doing here?"

"We are searching for you Hyung. Suho Hyung ask us to searching for you. All of us worried as hell you not in the dorm" Kai explained to him.

Luhan smile and stand up, he patting those maknae's head. "Let's go back then"

"Let's go hyung" three of them make their way go back to dorm. 'Seo baby, I will come here again soon'

 

********************************************************************************************************

 

SORRY IF THIS STORY KINDA COMPLICATED. KEEP READING AND DON'T FORGET LEAVE COMMENT. SUBSCRIBE. THANK YOU !