New College Life

The Promise.

Yoona smiles brightly when arrive at her new college in Seoul. She so excited wanna start her class on the first day.

Yoona not alone. She with two her friend Jihyun and Jessica. They being friend since at the kindergarten.

"Yoona" Jihyun calls her and smile. "This college awesome right? I'm so happy can enter this college. This part of my dream" Jihyun hugs Yoona.

"I know. This our dream since we at the kindergarten. Wanna enter this college. Now we are here" Yoona smile and pats Jihyun's shoulder.

"Jihyun ah, where's Sica?" Yoona look at her watch. "Its getting late now. Aigo that princess really slow." Yoona puff her cheek.

"Sure soon she will be here. Why not we sit there?" Jihyun point a bench under a tree.

"Kajja" Yoona and Jihyun walks to the bench. While waiting Sica, there's 3 handsome guy passed in front of them. The guys whistle at Yoona and Jihyun.

"Minho, I saw two angels in front of us now" Donghae smile and fix his hair.

Yoona and Jihyun feels uncomfortable. "Can you guys don't disturb us? We don't like you guys disturb us like this"

"Hohoho. The pretty angel is speaking right now. I'm scared" Minho make a scared face and burst into laugh.

Yoona groan and get up "Don't disturb us again!" Yoona pulls Jihyun's hand and go from those three guys.

"Yoona ya, who's that three guys ne? They makes me scared." Jihyun pout.

"Don't worry. They just newbie like us. They won't disturb us again" Yoona smile.

Suddenly Yoona's phone ringing. Yoona see on the screen and smile. "Its ice princess" she smile and answer the call.

Yoona : "Hello. Where are you now slowy Sica?"

Sica : "Yah pabo. I'm behind you!"

Yoona looks behind and chuckles. Sica come closer to Yoona "Slowy Sica huh?" 

Yoona bite her lower lip and raise her eyebrows. 

"Enough enough. Now lets go to our class. The class start soon" Jihyun cut their cute fight.

The three pretty girls walking to their class. Three of them take the same course, it is Designer course.

They so excited when get in the class. They pay attention at the whole class.

 

After 3 hours, they go to the library. To find some information about designer.

What a bad day, they meet again the three guys who disturb Yoona and Jihyun.

Minho come to their table and take a sit with them. "Hey ladies, may I join you all?"

Yoona talk in slow voice "Hey boy, you can't join us. So please go to your friends there"

Minho look at Yoona and smile "But I wanna be here with you"

"Eeew" Yoona feels annoying. "What an annoying boy"

Minho winks to her and walks to his seat.

"Yoona" Sica smiles "Who's that boy huh? So handsome"

"Sica, you just look at his face, but you don't know his inner. I don't know him. He's really annoying" Yoona groan and keep serching information.

Jihyun smile and whisper "Don't hate him Yoona ah, later you will fall in love with him" She chuckle and hi5 with Sica.

"You guys stop nonesense. I won't fall in love with him. NEVER!" Yoona close the book

"Now you say like this, but later you will say you love him. Believe us" Jihyun and Sica chuckle while cover their mouth.

"What people say, the person who always fight will fall in love sooner or later" Sica winks to Yoona.

Yoona groan. "That won't be happen"

"We will see" Jihyun smiles.

 

"Hey dude. Why you always disturb that girl huh? This our first day in college you know" Donghae look at Minho.

"I just wanna dude. Don't worry. I won't hurt her. Just for fun you know" Minho laughs a bit but fastly cover his mouth. Realize that they still in the library.

"Even like that Minho. I'm pretty sure, you will fall in love with that girl sooner or later"

"You think like that? I don't think so. I won't fall in love with her. NEVER!"

Taemin smile "We will see later dude" Taemin pats Minho's shoulder.

Minho talked in his heart "I won't fall in love with your girl. This just for fun"