unexpected visitor

His soul stays for me [Inspired by a TRUE STORY]

One day, I was watching Inkigayo in Music Bank. As usual, I was texting with Kikwang again.

 

To: Mika

What is your home address?

From: Kikwang

  

To: Kikwang

Oh you don’t need to know. It’s hard to find my house.

From: Mika

 

I waited for about 5 minute before him texted me again.

 

To: Mika

Is your house at lane 3? The grey painted house?

From: Kikwang

 

Oh my God! How does he know? I sat up straight, reading back his message again and again. Surprised.

Sudddenly, “Mika!” mum called from downstairs, “Someone is here.”

I was surprised. “Wh-who?” I called back; quickly I stood up and look out the window.

Gina was standing at my front gate. She saw me and waved excitedly. What is she doing here without any texting or calling first? Then I remember about Kikwang’s text. Did she bring him here? Oh no.

I grab my jacket and went downstairs to the front gate. “Hey, what makes you come here?” I looked at her, and then look around behind her. No one. She comes alone, I hope.

“Oh please don’t be shock.” She squeezed her hand, and whispered, “Come out. Someone wants to meet you.”

Oh .

“Let me guess. Kikwang?” My heart thumps rapidly. I never bring or invite and guy friend to my house. Mum will totally screw me up if I did.

Gina smirked over the gate, “Come. We don’t have much time.”

“Where is he?”

“There.” She pointed to a car parked in front of my neighbour’s, “He’s in there. Come. Ppali.” She gestured towards the car.

“Oh please no.” I stood still like I’ve been glued to the tiles, “Ask him to come here.”

Well, if he was the one who want to meet me, then he is the one who should come to me. I thought he is a gentleman?

“Okay, fine.” Gina walked to the car, “Wait here.”

I peered from the gate; Gina was pulling someone’s arm from the tinted car. After a lot of persuade, finally I saw a tall and handsome young man went out from the car. Kikwang.

It’s like he has comes out from the picture. There he was, standing right in front of me, with his crooked smile, dark hair, muscular arm. Our eyes met.

“Oh, annyeong.” Kikwang waved, ashamed.

“Annyeong.” I blushed.

“Sorry I come without telling you earlier.” He rubbed his messy hair, “And I’m in a mess.” He chuckled.

“I-it’s okay. I’m fine with it.” I slide my hand in my pocket, heart thumping crazily. I never talked to the most charming guy like this. Face to face. And, AT MY HOUSE FRONT.

Gina deliberately stayed in the car. Leaving us both awkwardly alone.

“Who is that?” I heard mum voice coming from the kitchen.

Oh sh*t. I can’t let mum saw him.

“I-I’m sorry. I can’t talk too long.” I made an excuse, hoping he will leave. Not that I’m shooing him away, but I rather not see my mum’s angry like the hulk face. Oh the earth shakes.

Luckily Kikwang understands, “Ne, Sorry for disturbing. Good bye!” he waved before making his way to the car.

Their car zoomed past my house, as I waved at them before helping my mum making dinner. My heart thumped so crazy that I swore I could hear it.