Kikwang

His soul stays for me [Inspired by a TRUE STORY]

“Cute huh?” Gina smirked.

I was stunned, captured by the guy in the pictures. He has this sweet and charming smile. And his eyes... Oh I melt right away!

“Wh-who is this?” I took her phone and held it before my eyes. Prince charming I guess!

“Oh. He’s my ex-boyfriend’s cousin.” She snatched her phone back, “Oh please don’t get fooled by that prince charming. He’s a player.” She whispered.

Then Gina started to talks about the guy. He had lots of girlfriends around him, which shows that he has a sweet mouth, alias, lies. Girls always fell into his traps.

“And oh, I heard that he slept with some girls. But, I’m not sure. It’s just rumours. I guess.” Gina added, texting on her phone. “His name? Kikwang.”

Great. Now why would she show me the most handsome guy I ever seen and end up saying that he is a playboy. I rolled my eyes and continue with my maths work.

That evening, I was watching Music Bank on KBS World.

Beep! Beep!

My phone chimed.

 

To: Mika

Hi, how are you? :)

From: Unknown

 

“Who the heck?” I wondered and replied.

To: Unknown

Who are you?

From: Mika

 

I waited for a few minute.

To: Mika

gnawkik..

From: Unknown

 

Hah! You think you can fool me? I thought, and read the text from the back. Kikwang.

I gasped, “Mwo?” I widened my eyes on my phone screen, “Oh this muct be Gina’s plan. How can she give away my number without my permission?” 

Since that day, we started to text every day. I scolded on Gina for that, and all she said was, “Oh come on. I know you want it. Don’t you?”

Okay now that shuts me off. Of course I want a charming guy knows me, since all the boys in my school were either a geek or childish. None match with my ideal type.

 A month passed, Kikwang and me texted every day. Sometime, he would call me. I awkwardly answer his call.

“You don’t used to this don’t you?” he asked over the line.

“Huh? Um, yea. Sorry.”

Of course I’m not. I never had a boyfriend. I’m still young and do not know anything about love life. I’m a freshman.

He chuckled behind the line, “We should meet. Can we?”

Aww he has a sweet voice. No wonder girls fall for him.

I hesitated for a moment. I can’t get into his trap. “Sorry. I’m not meeting any stranger.”

He sounded mad and taken aback from my reply. “Ne, gwaenchana.”

Days passed after he asked for meeting me. His invitation kept on playing on my mind. Should I meet him? Yes? No?